ADVERTISEMENT

Reeves in practice

There’s someone on this board who was swearing late last week even after Reeves returned to Kentucky that his “master plan” was still to graduate and transfer in August.

The hate for Kentucky is strong in some of the trolls who slime this board.

It was and has been that new troll @UK_Born_an_Bread.

He posts that like a broken record, just hoping and praying it's true, when we all know it isn't.

There’s someone on this board who was swearing late last week even after Reeves returned to Kentucky that his “master plan” was still to graduate and transfer in August.

Glad I missed that one.

It's what the ignore feature is for. It makes for a much better forum viewing experience when you don't have to scroll through the trash.

He posts that like a broken record, just hoping and praying it's true, when we all know it isn't.
He posted last night saying his people were telling him to watch for august with reeves because he still wants to transfer. He said his people are boosters with contradicts his info because cal doesn’t have a relationship with boosters so how would they know what going on

Displaying hate is the virtue signaling of this board. Don't do it and you get treated like Ben Shapiro at Stanford wearing a MAGA hat.

I'm hoping that Reeves is looking at this team and thinking just how much more talented it is than last years team, maybe realizing it can take him much further than Wheeler/Cason/CJ.

Life should be much easier for Reeves this coming year. He should get a lot more open looks and a lot more guys who can take over for him.

I might be the happiest guy on the board that Reeves came back because of how happy it made my son, but get a kick out of all you guys who act like you or Cal knew he was coming back all along. I doubt Reeves even knew a month ago that he was coming back.

I might be the happiest guy on the board that Reeves came back because of how happy it made my son, but get a kick out of all you guys who act like you or Cal knew he was coming back all along. I doubt Reeves even knew a month ago that he was coming back.

Who is acting like that, exactly?

I haven't seen any posts where anyone pretended to know since day 1.

I just went off the rollarcoaster of info the Michigan insiders and ours put out

Now I’m being ridiculed for what I’ve heard from my source who has been right regularly on recruiting in this board since 2017? Yall always asking how I get these scoops that the Insiders occasionally have wrong. And now I tell you something that doesn’t align and you CALL me out? Just watch and learn. We will all see soon enough. And I’m not some “new” poster. Have posted almost every single day since 2016, year round. Family has given to UK Athletics annually since 1958. And I actually went there so I have an opinion that actually matters. Don’t appreciate your tone. Wish the alums could eject bandwagon fans like you.

• Haha
Reactions: gharding07
Now I’m being ridiculed for what I’ve heard from my source who has been right regularly on recruiting in this board since 2017? Yall always asking how I get these scoops that the Insiders occasionally have wrong. And now I tell you something that doesn’t align and you CALL me out? Just watch and learn. We will all see soon enough. And I’m not some “new” poster. Have posted almost every single day since 2016, year round. Family has given to UK Athletics annually since 1958. And I actually went there so I have an opinion that actually matters. Don’t appreciate your tone. Wish the alums could eject bandwagon fans like you.
You joined on March 14 and go dead quiet when any positive reeves news comes out, then one random negative thing comes out you post again. They literally posted him practicing yesterday I don’t know what more people want to show them he is on kentukcy

Was literally about to post the same thing, you snipped me. But this should clear the doubt by some still that he isn’t on the team, consider this Kentucky announcement that he is back
No need to announce he is back if he never left. He NEVER entered the portal. Now he made have flirted with options (he did) but if someone never leaves, you don't need to announce they are back. But you and I know from reading these boards, some will still find something to argue he isnt.

No need to announce he is back if he never left. He NEVER entered the portal. Now he made have flirted with options (he did) but if someone never leaves, you don't need to announce they are back. But you and I know from reading these boards, some will still find something to argue he isnt.
Very true, but posting him on the team instagram shows visual proof he is with the team. And there is still a guy saying his sources say reeves may still leave in august on here

Very true, but posting him on the team instagram shows visual proof he is with the team. And there is still a guy saying his sources say reeves may still leave in august on here
Yea I was talking about press and all that. Where would he go in August ? He is back, don't think you can leave and change schools on the fly once school gets back. He is playing in Canada, don't think he could (would) start team activities and then come back and say "change of heart, I'm leaving." If it's feasible and allowed , I miss spoke. But can someone with knowledge post how it's possible? I admit I am simply stating my opinion he can't, I may be wrong. Maybe sit out a semester ? If that is so, be difficult to find a team after the rosters have been solidified.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Yea I was talking about press and all that. Where would he go in August ? He is back, don't think you can leave and change schools on the fly once school gets back. He is playing in Canada, don't think he could (would) start team activities and then come back and say "change of heart, I'm leaving." If it's feasible and allowed , I miss spoke. But can someone with knowledge post how it's possible? I admit I am simply stating my opinion he can't, I may be wrong. Maybe sit out a semester ? If that is so, be difficult to find a team after the rosters have been solidified.
Agree, his only other option would be go overseas, but he is here now and will have a big role

Also, if he agrees to a NIL deal, can he back out ? I have no clue how it works. I would think some type of contract would be in order to protect both parties involved.
I say where players can back out if there coach leaves but I doubt if they can leave in circumstances like reeves. I think the stuff of him not wanting to be here was overblown

There’s still people on Twitter saying reeves will leave in august, and can gradauate and leave
CM4-NFXk-Wc-AEBm-Aw.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT