ADVERTISEMENT

FRIDAY: Reed, Dilly & Reeves on ESPN & ESPN2

I love Reed and he’s gonna be a star, but that move he put on Knecht was a carry. It just was. Refs haven’t called it in the NBA for years and now they don’t even call it in college anymore. I chuckle when people compare today’s guards to those of yesteryear because the guards of the past had to actually play by the rules of basketball.

Actually he doubled. He walks to foul line smiling saying I double dribbled. It happens, he owned it after the fact even tho the ref missed it. Still a great performance.

I am a Lakers fan and agree with lm. We don't agree sometimes so that's saying something.

I hate Lebron so some of it is sins of the father bias with me. I'm not rooting for bronnie to fail but its hilarious how bad he is. He should not play 1 minute in a real nba game this season. If he does the Lakers reveal officially they aren't competing for nba titles and are just a freakshow about woke ratings and marketing.
Already said I wish we hadn’t drafted him. But I watched him play enough before his incident to know he reasonably projected as a 2nd rounder, no matter who his father is.

People hate his dad so much that they are pretending like his game is just that bad - ignoring that some of it is rust from laying on a court virtually dead, and fighting his way back after recovering from that trauma.

Would be an incredible story that everyone would be cheering for if his name weren’t James. I think that’s pathetic.

Reactions: ukfan1622
You’re back peddling so fast from your comment earlier, you’re gonna trip and fall. 😂

I’m only joking.. lol

I do disagree with your take. I think Reed can become “the man” AKA: Option #1 on a playoff team.
No! He caught fire in a NBA summer league game, I think that RIGHT NOW, he’s a low end starter or maybe a super backup. I think in 4 years he’ll be a very solid starter. I do think Derrick white is about where he’ll land ability wise, which ain’t bad - signed a huge contract, won a title, will play for team USA, etc.

No! He caught fire in a NBA summer league game, I think that RIGHT NOW, he’s a low end starter or maybe a super backup. I think in 4 years he’ll be a very solid starter. I do think Derrick white is about where he’ll land ability wise, which ain’t bad - signed a huge contract, won a title, will play for team USA, etc.
You are way off. He will be an all star. He is a high level player. Will be a top 3 Kentucky guard when all is said and done. His game is a lot like Chris Paul but a better shooter. Can get by guys with his creativity.

Reactions: Fox2monk
You are way off. He will be an all star. He is a high level player. Will be a top 3 Kentucky guard when all is said and done. His game is a lot like Chris Paul but a better shooter. Can get by guys with his creativity.
White will probably be an all star next year. Calling him White isn’t an insult. I would love it if he becomes one of the best PGs in the league and I’ll definitely be watching!

Justin having another bad game so far 😥. It's looking like he's not gonna make any NBA team. I'm not even sure he's good enough to play for alot of euro teams.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Actually he doubled. He walks to foul line smiling saying I double dribbled. It happens, he owned it after the fact even tho the ref missed it. Still a great performance.
Yep. Still a hell of a move but definitely a double dribble.

Justin having another bad game so far 😥. It's looking like he's not gonna make any NBA team. I'm not even sure he's good enough to play for alot of euro teams.
He is far too timid. If he does not decide to be more aggressive and physical, his career opportunities will be very limited.

Already said I wish we hadn’t drafted him. But I watched him play enough before his incident to know he reasonably projected as a 2nd rounder, no matter who his father is.

People hate his dad so much that they are pretending like his game is just that bad - ignoring that some of it is rust from laying on a court virtually dead, and fighting his way back after recovering from that trauma.

Would be an incredible story that everyone would be cheering for if his name weren’t James. I think that’s pathetic.
He may project as a second rounder, but not this year. If his name wasn’t James he wouldn’t even be on NBA radars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT