ADVERTISEMENT

Amari is Impressing and Looking Very Good !!

Spam : irrevelent or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients

posting articles about sports subjects , especially related to UK stuff couldnt possibly come close to being considered spam

Reactions: know1
This guy is like 9 to 12 in the rotation probably so I guess that's great but I'll wait until I see all these guys do it against Duke to buy into the hype.

I guess what I feel is that just posting article links without actually commenting on them isn't really what a message board is for. Anyone who wants UK news in an article form can follow those news sources separately.

I have no real issue if someone posts articles, but I feel pretty strongly that the person should post their opinion of the article or the part they found interesting or add SOMETHING to the post beyond just the link.

It feels like there are several posters who just create threads to post an article and contribute nothing to the discussion.
A few of us tried to warn you. You're the biggest "food critic" on the message board when it comes to what you think is appropriate topically and what should be served up in the message board kitchen. Historically, you've opposed threads that don't offer commentary and only offer links; you've opposed threads about the NBA and our NBA players; you've opposed commentary about recruiting on the main page.

Makes me wonder what you actually think is appropriate. Even your "apology" was facetious in this thread. Maybe you'll finally learn and pipe down for once. No one wants to hear it anymore. If you don't like what the kitchen is serving here, get out and find a new message board community to your liking or just accept that we aren't changing.

So I guess you feel the same if someone posts a video, highlights, a game some missed? Weird take.
He opposes threads about recruiting on the main page, our NBA guys, or any other conversation outside of the narrow space of what he deems appropriate.

Message received. I won't mention it again. I apologize.

Maybe I'll just go and fill up the entire front page with every link I can find that's even remotely connected to (and sometimes not) UK basketball. It sounds like all you guys who don't have the time to go find any info on your favorite team would be completely in favor of that.
Listen man if it pertains to the team, and isnt posted here already and not being talked about it should be posted that's the whole literal point of this forum on this website is to read and discuss UK basketball.
I don't give a damn if someone posts anything at all in the space of UK athletics that is what this site is for after all.

You don't copy and paste the article because it takes away revenue from the writers by you actually going to their site to read and coverage will cease. We then can discuss said article here amongst ourselves.

I'm not sure why you have a issue about people discussing what is found on the Internet about the team who's website you're on to talk about the team? Seems kinda backwards to me but 🤷‍♂️ if people discussing the team and articles found online is upsetting to you you're literally on the worst site you could be on. What else we gonna talk about if we don't have material for said discussion.

How did you make it to almost 12,000 posts and apparently hate the place so much. There's one way to fix it if you're not happy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT