ADVERTISEMENT

Reed stay if this guy is hired

jeffky

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2017
I know want happen but if oats or drew declinres its a possibility
rick injury GIF

Nope. Won’t happen. That ship has sailed the ocean blue and back again….

I’d seriously take him over Oats, Drew, or Pearl. He won a title at UL with scrubs.

Step 1 - Reed comes back to lead our team.
Step 2- Get our new coach in here this week.
Step 3 -Get back to Kentucky traditions instead of lining up NBA workouts.

I'll give you another crazy name other than Pitino. Dawn Staley would turn the basketball world on its head if she was being considered.

I'm hoping Scott drew or Billy D but I could see a scenario where Rick would be 4 or 5 year option to clean this mess up

Reactions: Bluesbrother
I know want happen but if oats or drew declinres its a possibility
rick injury GIF
He comes Reed stays, Mashburn Jr. Blackmon, and several other transfers come. Many may believe the ship has sailed, but he still can coach. I would rather have a roster of transfers with college experience, grown men, than a bunch of young kids who get weak with the first sign of adversity.

I'll give you another crazy name other than Pitino. Dawn Staley would turn the basketball world on its head if she was being considered.
HELL NO!!!!

Now imagine the headlines if she doesn't do well here "Kentucky rednecks set out to ruin young black female coach's career"

Now imagine the headlines if she doesn't do well here "Kentucky rednecks set out to ruin young black female coach's career"
Well, there is always 2 sides to a coin right?

I would expect her to do just fine. Didn't she just walk right past Geno and his dominance in the women's game?
It's not the craziest notion, but understand its not going to be accepted by very many.
The fact is this won't happen at UK first.

He comes Reed stays, Mashburn Jr. Blackmon, and several other transfers come. Many may believe the ship has sailed, but he still can coach. I would rather have a roster of transfers with college experience, grown men, than a bunch of young kids who get weak with the first sign of adversity.
I really like the Blackmon idea now.

This may be the stupidest thing I’ve read on here this morning, and that is saying something….

Well, there is always 2 sides to a coin right?

I would expect her to do just fine. Didn't she just walk right past Geno and his dominance in the women's game?
It's not the craziest notion, but understand its not going to be accepted by very many.
The fact is this won't happen at UK first.
NO !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT