ADVERTISEMENT

Reed is the best player we have and it isn’t close

It is sheer idiocy to continue insinuating that Cal is holding Reed back.

Cal loves the kid. He literally talks about him after every game. Most of the time it isn't even when he is asked about him.

Personally I love the way the lineup is set. Rob and Reed coming in off bench is a freaking explosion. Also, it matters who finishes, not who starts, 100%.

Once AB is back and gets legs under him we'll have Adou to join Rob and Reed off bench, what an 8 man group. Then Burks, Ugo, Z (hopefully)....good night.

I thought Reed looked a bit gassed the last few minutes. Still played really well but hopeful Wagner can play strong minutes soon to ease the load.

It's a definite Catch 22. Everyone loved his dad, so he had that built in. And you want him to succeed.

But I also thought we would get him for 3-4 years.

It really isn’t close. And I fear he’s only gonna be around this season. NBA are a lot smarter than Cal, and they can see exactly what Shep will bring to their teams. If you want to win basketball games, then you want this guy on your team!
you would probably trade a title for it wouldn’t you lol?

It's between him or Rob. Rob is the best offensive player and Reed is the best defensive and they are coming off the bench. Again I love this team!

I knew he’d be good when I watched his high school team take on Wagners HS team, but never expected him to come in and be this good. By the end of the year, he will be the guy we hope is taking the last second shot. The stage doesn’t get to big for him. Plus you can tell he’s extremely coached. But, all these kids seem very coachable and fun!

Side note, did anyone notice Cal was telling Dilly to hold the ball and he kept scoring or passing for a score? Cal kinda just crossed his arms, smiled and turned his head. Then Big V (can’t spell his name) was sitting on the bench poking at Bradshaw. Like just trying to tickle him or something of the sort. I was cracking up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT