ADVERTISEMENT

We have a new coach

And didn’t have to pay the buyout. It’s reed Shepard. He runs this team. He motivates, he runs the plays, he does it all. Cal tried to choke it away and reed said “step aside”. While cal is over there trying to figure out what’s going on reed is already doing it. He’s 3 steps ahead of everyone on our bench. He’s out there getting on guys for lack of play or stupid plays. Yes bbn maybe there is hope in spite of cal. There’s no doubt the highest iq in the building is reed Shepard. May seem lame but we did the same thing the same thing then reed said no más “this is how we’re gonna do it boys”
Just when you think you’ve read it all on here

We went from up 7 to tied in like 30 sec that’s a typical cal ending. If say it’s the players if our teams didn’t do the same thing every year giving games away
So tell me specific coaching decisions made by Cal that resulted in the lead being blown.

And didn’t have to pay the buyout. It’s reed Shepard. He runs this team. He motivates, he runs the plays, he does it all. Cal tried to choke it away and reed said “step aside”. While cal is over there trying to figure out what’s going on reed is already doing it. He’s 3 steps ahead of everyone on our bench. He’s out there getting on guys for lack of play or stupid plays. Yes bbn maybe there is hope in spite of cal. There’s no doubt the highest iq in the building is reed Shepard. May seem lame but we did the same thing the same thing then reed said no más “this is how we’re gonna do it boys”
Do you know what floppy action is?

Jk, I know you don't

So tell me specific coaching decisions made by Cal that resulted in the lead being blown.
Putting the ball in wagners hands for the last shot let’s start there. That ended up being a broken play to leave shep open. That wasn’t designed. I mean you need a bucket to win and it’s reed Wagner Reeves? Where Rob? Right there two terrible decisions bailed out by reed

Reactions: CincyUKFan
Putting the ball in wagners hands for the last shot let’s start there. That ended up being a broken play to leave shep open. That wasn’t designed. I mean you need a bucket to win and it’s reed Wagner Reeves? Where Rob? Right there two terrible decisions bailed out by reed
Jesus. So I ask for coaching decisions that led to the blown lead and you give me the play that resulted in the game winning shot. Wagner was going to drive if it was there, for a bucket or a foul. It wasn't there so he made a smart play and kicked it out to Reed.

Nothing about that play was designed. Miss. St. didn't have a timeout, so you take advantage of them not being organized and just go have a guy make a play.

Jesus. So I ask for coaching decisions that led to the blown lead and you give me the play that resulted in the game winning shot. Wagner was going to drive if it was there, for a bucket or a foul. It wasn't there so he made a smart play and kicked it out to Reed.

Nothing about that play was designed. Miss. St. didn't have a timeout, so you take advantage of them not being organized and just go have a guy make a play.
Just because the result ended in our favor does not make that a gods decision. In the ncaat and we need a basket do you want Rob on the bench and the ballin wagners hands? Really? Reed took Cals bad decision and bailed him out or it’s an ot game we likely lose. You don’t have to call TO to put Rob in but for goodness sake let’s have a little two man game with reed and Reeves not Wagner. It’s the same illogic as starting the guy. It was an awful coaching decision that accidently worked because Wagner had to give it up and reed happened to be right there. Again reed reading the game to bail cal out. You asked for bad decisions not bad decisions that didn’t work. Another piss poor thing that happened was ugo fouling for a 3 point play. The guy had been getting slaughtered all night he didn’t belong in the game and the fact our players aren’t prepared to not foul in a situation like that is totally on cal. I mean we don’t need the buzzer beater if ugo plays smart. But again he shouldn’t have been on the floor at that point. No reed went off and carried the team and cal to victory.

Reactions: 1009
I watched these same posters tell me Cal won't recruit Reed, then they said Reed will never come Jeff hates Cal, then they said Cal would never play Reed because he never actually wanted to recruit him but was made to.
Now those same posters are posting things like this. Wild place.
Offered him never recruited him.

• Haha
Reactions: JwUKFan11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT