ADVERTISEMENT

Reed is officially a Cat!!

Need picks of him in new uniform for my phone, computer, bedroom wall, workout room, office, hallway, family photo’s, cut out pics to friends, under the bed with my magazine collection, on the car dashboard, in my wallet, for wife Facebook, fan page, for grandmother’s grave…..

His son should already been offered. This is legacy this is what we need to focus on. Our program needs to come first and this is how you maintain that.

source.gif

Need picks of him in new uniform for my phone, computer, bedroom wall, workout room, office, hallway, family photo’s, cut out pics to friends, under the bed with my magazine collection, on the car dashboard, in my wallet, for wife Facebook, fan page, for grandmother’s grave…..

His son should already been offered. This is legacy this is what we need to focus on. Our program needs to come first and this is how you maintain that.

We don't offer every former players son. Reed is uk material and that is why he is here. If a former players kid sucks they can walk on or go somewhere else.

Reactions: Zissou87

My ex-wife put a poster of Jimmy Johnson on the ceiling above our bed

My mom asked while me and my father were playing chess last Christmas - she stood in the doorway, looking down on us. She said, “you wouldn’t trade anyone for your best friend would you”.

They taught me not to lie. I made it quick.

“Well if I could be Jeff Sheppard’s kid I might, ya know”.

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
Will probably go down as my favorite Cat in history before it’s all said and done. Had the pleasure of watching this kid since about 5th grade and coached against him in 7th. Needless to say he torched us. Welcome aboard Reed

Awesome. I still remember when Cal was never going to recruit him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT