ADVERTISEMENT

RBs

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
Paper thin. Traynum still out and now true freshman Jason Patterson listed as "doubtful" for GA. True freshman Mizelll still recovering from major surgery. Just leaves Demi and Wilcox and Wilcox DNP vs SCAR. Don't know what Patterson's injury is but Game Three and already down to only two RBs.

• Wow
Reactions: ukalum1988
Maybe we’ll see some sets with Winsatt a little more.
I feel like our best chance at actually winning the games we should and possibly pulling an upset lies with Gavin and our 3 RB's.
The Gran offense that emphasizes ball control keeps our defense fresh and hi powered offenses on the sidelines.
It's obvious that our Oline is much better at run blocking than pass blocking. Couple that with the fact our QB has poor pocket presence and our receivers aren't the most disciplined route runners, I can't see the passing game taking off.
Our deep TE room also helps this scheme as Anderson could be used as a wideout(don't know if we have any willing blockers in the ER room).

Reactions: bluecoon1
I feel like our best chance at actually winning the games we should and possibly pulling an upset lies with Gavin and our 3 RB's.
The Gran offense that emphasizes ball control keeps our defense fresh and hi powered offenses on the sidelines.
It's obvious that our Oline is much better at run blocking than pass blocking. Couple that with the fact our QB has poor pocket presence and our receivers aren't the most disciplined route runners, I can't see the passing game taking off.
Our deep TE room also helps this scheme as Anderson could be used as a wideout(don't know if we have any willing blockers in the ER room).
Totally agree. Wimsatt’s not Lynn Bowden but he is a viable option in the passing game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT