ADVERTISEMENT

Rajon Rondo clip

I'd love to see Rondo on our staff along with Jalen Rose. Can you imagine these two on the recruiting trail? Get Frank Vogel as the head coach and groom Rondo to take his place someday.
Does Rondo have a degree? Don't you have to have one to be a head coach? I don't know so just asking.

Rondo sounds like he has really matured and grown up since his college days. I do believe he’ll make a great coach someday.

As for the guy interviewing him… not a fan. Who calls someone a c***s***er during an interview? Totally out of left field and unprofessional. Even if they’re close man, young hoopers are gonna want to watch a Rondo interview and hear that. Call me old fashioned I guess but that was just weird and off putting to me. And like I said, I get cutting up with your boys, but I don’t get doing it during an interview that kids might watch.

Rondo sounds like he has really matured and grown up since his college days. I do believe he’ll make a great coach someday.

As for the guy interviewing him… not a fan. Who calls someone a c***s***er during an interview? Totally out of left field and unprofessional. Even if they’re close man, young hoopers are gonna want to watch a Rondo interview and hear that. Call me old fashioned I guess but that was just weird and off putting to me. And like I said, I get cutting up with your boys, but I don’t get doing it during an interview that kids might watch.
The interviewer was JJ Reddick and Rondo was a guest on JJs podcast. He was called a cocksucker more tongue in cheeks and as a sign of respect from JJ because JJ knew how hard it was to play against Rondo.

The interviewer was JJ Reddick and Rondo was a guest on JJs podcast. He was called a cocksucker more tongue in cheeks and as a sign of respect from JJ because JJ knew how hard it was to play against Rondo.
I still find it inappropriate for mainstream media. Like I said, I’m old fashioned. Explaining their relationship doesn’t change my opinion. But I do appreciate the information regardless.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I still find it inappropriate for mainstream media. Like I said, I’m old fashioned. Explaining their relationship doesn’t change my opinion. But I do appreciate the information regardless.
It’s not really mainstream media but I get your point and understand why you feel that way. I would probably feel the same way I didn’t understand what Reddick was attempting.

Tubby played a big part in making him the player he became.
No he didn’t. Tubby held him back.

And once Rondo stood up to Tubby he suddenly got a de facto suspension that they called strep throat.

But he was only “sick” for one game. Miracle cure!

Not quite as impressive as curing Cliff Hawkins’ asthma once Saul left.

But curing strep throat in one day is quite impressive.

Lakers AD/Lebron don’t win that title without Rondo. He was the leader and Xfactor they needed to get over the hump. There is a reason they’ve failed with every other key guard pickup like Westbrook.

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT