ADVERTISEMENT

Quite the former UK player battle tonight between De'Aaron and Shai.

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
Fox's Kings won the battle 128-123

Shai dropped 43 points on 13-27 shooting(1-5 from 3) and 16-18 from the foul line. Added 6 rebounds and 9 assists

Fox dropped 41 points on 14-25 shooting(5-11 from 3) and 8-11 from the foul line. Added 3 rebounds and 7 assists.

Making this even better is that our guys are on winning teams at this point in their season. Thunder are 15-8 and the Kings are 14-7. The Thunder are 3rd in the West and the Kings are 5th.

Fox's Kings won the battle 128-123

Shai dropped 43 points on 13-27 shooting(1-5 from 3) and 16-18 from the foul line. Added 6 rebounds and 9 assists

Fox dropped 41 points on 14-25 shooting(5-11 from 3) and 8-11 from the foul line. Added 3 rebounds and 7 assists.

Making this even better is that our guys are on winning teams at this point in their season. Thunder are 15-8 and the Kings are 14-7. The Thunder are 3rd in the West and the Kings are 5th.
They are both very solid teams. The Kings are like one legit superstar away from being a top team. If they can replace Barnes with a more high end SF they would be nasty. The Thunder have 1000 picks still and are way better early than many thought.

They are both very solid teams. The Kings are like one legit superstar away from being a top team. If they can replace Barnes with a more high end SF they would be nasty. The Thunder have 1000 picks still and are way better early than many thought.
Fun teams to watch. Holmgren is really good.

The problem for the Thunder is keeping these guys as they become free agents.

The Kings seem to have finally stabilized in the front office.

The OG’s are aging out. There’s a new brand of basketball coming up.

Little too much analytics for my taste but the game is changing.

They have tilted the rules too much to in favor of the offense. I doubt they change it though. Fans love offense.

Fun teams to watch. Holmgren is really good.

The problem for the Thunder is keeping these guys as they become free agents.

The Kings seem to have finally stabilized in the front office.

The OG’s are aging out. There’s a new brand of basketball coming up.

Little too much analytics for my taste but the game is changing.

They have tilted the rules too much to in favor of the offense. I doubt they change it though. Fans love offense.
I agree the defensive rule are terrible and players can now moon walk to dunk and it’s not a travel. Rarely is any double dribble or palming called either. No hand checking, I mean Giannas shot 38 FT’s the other night. Jordan would have averaged 50 a game with these rules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT