ADVERTISEMENT

Sheppard!

zwynn10

Freshman
Dec 16, 2008
Reed was 11/14 from field (4/7 from 3) for 32 points, led the team with rebounds (5) , led the team in assists (7), lead team in steals (2), had 2 blocks and was 6/6 from line. Hit the game winner. That is a superstar performance. I think he even sold popcorn and cokes at halftime.

He had that bad turnover late, but if you can’t admire and appreciate his performance tonight, you must not be a basketball fan.

Kudos to Reed!

Reed was 11/14 from field (4/7 from 3) for 32 points, led the team with rebounds (5) , led the team in assists (7), lead team in steals (2), had 2 blocks and was 6/6 from line. Hit the game winner. That is a superstar performance. I think he even sold popcorn and cokes at halftime.

He had that bad turnover late, but if you can’t admire and appreciate his performance tonight, you must not be a basketball fan.

Kudos to Reed!
Love this kid

Kudos to Reed!
He's probably polishing the floor right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT