ADVERTISEMENT

Quick take on Stoops

Nice resume builder tonight outside looking in. They’ll be plenty of openings at end of year.

Resume builder off a loss??? 😂😂😂

Only UK football fans are happy with last night.

1 point or 100, it’s a loss.

This whole thread is embarrassing. Mediocre fans happy with mediocre results. Oh, the joys of a UK football fan.

Reactions: cat tat2
I don't like the punt either but we stopped their run all night. We even forced a fumble but couldn't get it. If they're willing to risk putting the ball in the air in those situations....thats really high risk and really tough. Kudos to them for taking the risk and it paying off.

All that said i don't understand the hate and vitriol i see on the board. Great effort and great game against the best team and program. One bounce here or there and we win that game.

Great game by the team last night. Unfortunately, history shows Stoops and company won’t be able to maintain that level of energy and execution going forward. Hard to get a moral victory from this because you know the $hit show that is coming..

It WAS the right call for reasons I mentioned in my previous post. How would you have felt having 9 seconds needing to score ant least 4 instead of 2?

That’s what you would’ve signed up for by going for it on that play. Kentucky would NOT have gotten it and Georgia would’ve at least gotten a FG
Metrics say you are wrong 34% chance if we go for it to win. 12% chance of winning if we punt. Even if georgia scores a td we could still tie with a lot more time on the clock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT