ADVERTISEMENT

Bush Hamdan

Team good, coach good.
Team bad, coach bad.
Can a good team have a bad coach ??
Can a bad team have a good coach ??
It is always very difficult to really tell ... but I certainly understand the sentiment that Hamdan has been unimpressive, so far.

Team good, coach good.
Team bad, coach bad.
Can a good team have a bad coach ??
Can a bad team have a good coach ??
It is always very difficult to really tell ... but I certainly understand the sentiment that Hamdan has been unimpressive, so far.
3 games in, and i’m ready to give Gran the reigns.

Reactions: Bterhune
And Gran definitely wouldn’t have called a pass play at 2nd and 8.
Would have loved to have had 3 more running plays there with DSK and Wilcox. They averaged over 4.5 per carry and rarely got nothing. That being said if you are going to pass there why not roll Brock out instead of having him stand in the pocket which hasn’t really been there for us for two straight weeks. Just nonsensical!!!!

Reactions: RunninRichie
Would have loved to have had 3 more running plays there with DSK and Wilcox. They averaged over 4.5 per carry and rarely got nothing. That being said if you are going to pass there why not roll Brock out instead of having him stand in the pocket which hasn’t really been there for us for two straight weeks. Just nonsensical!!!!
I literally said to a buddy that right before we snapped it on 3rd down. “You have to get him outta the pocket with a chance to run if there is nothing there, he might be able to get you close enough for Stoops to actually go for it on 4th, cuz no way are we getting it back with enough time to matter.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT