ADVERTISEMENT

Question about board

Feb 4, 2024
Why is it every few replies I make I get a "insufficient privileges to reply" message not allowing me to reply ? It dissapears after a maybe 10 minutes and goes back to normal.

I can't find a FAQ, etc that might of addressed this. Apologies if it's listed somewhere here and I'm just to blind to see it. Just wondering if that means your posting something against rules an need to knock it off or you can only make x amount of replies in x amount of time? I post alot on Sherdog which is exact same message board service and never had this occur which has me curious as to why here is all.

Pretty sure you've already done this, but have you cleared you browser cache?

Do you have sync turned on for your Google account?

Also, have you tried opening this site in Edge? If so, does it work correctly?

Pretty sure you've already done this, but have you cleared you browser cache?

Do you have sync turned on for your Google account?

Also, have you tried opening this site in Edge? If so, does it work correctly?
I will try that thank you.

Why is it every few replies I make I get a "insufficient privileges to reply" message not allowing me to reply ? It dissapears after a maybe 10 minutes and goes back to normal.

I can't find a FAQ, etc that might of addressed this. Apologies if it's listed somewhere here and I'm just to blind to see it. Just wondering if that means your posting something against rules an need to knock it off or you can only make x amount of replies in x amount of time? I post alot on Sherdog which is exact same message board service and never had this occur which has me curious as to why here is all.

I think it limits new accounts to so many posts per day or posts per thread/day.

I think paying members have full access from day one.

I don't know when your probation is up.

^Maybe?

Reactions: SDC888 and L.O.D.
I've had some hinky stuff going on with Chrome lately, and as much as I hate Edge, the hinky stuff isn't happening when I use it (Edge)

I don't know if there are patches I need to install, or if my Chrome install has gone off the rails, but I'm going to remove it and re-install.

Reactions: roguemocha
I've had some hinky stuff going on with Chrome lately, and as much as I hate Edge, the hinky stuff isn't happening when I use it (Edge)

I don't know if there are patches I need to install, or if my Chrome install has gone off the rails, but I'm going to remove it and re-install.
I’ve stopped using my Chrome in the last month or so and have to use safari just for this place.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT