ADVERTISEMENT

PTI Lead

Two of the biggest race-baiters and elitist clowns in all of sports media. PTI is the sports nerd equivalent of The View. No wonder Matt Jones loves that show. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: catben
When Cal was winning big they found any little criticisms they could to hate. Now that he’s sucking, they’d love nothing more than for him to stay at UK😂

Clowns.
Isn’t that funny? When he was winning, it was “Cal really can’t coach, he just rolls the balls out there. Also he’ll eventually get that program on probation because he’s gotten every school he’s ever coached at in hot water with the NCAA.”

Now that he sucks, they all think we’re dumb for wanting to go a different direction.

See how that works? It’s obvious.

Reactions: Inlumine
i agree with PTI in this case.
sorry you are the folks they are talking about.
Cal can pick wherever he wants to go after you clowns run him off and we will be in the a LONG LONG rebuilding period.
We flipped our wick landing a #14 Patrick Patterson.

What we need is an X's and O's minded assistant coach to help Coach Cal right the ship...

• Haha
Reactions: Rush2112 UK
Cal can pick wherever he wants to go after you clowns run him off and we will be in the a LONG LONG rebuilding period.

What we need is an X's and O's minded assistant coach to help Coach Cal right the ship...
Stay on course Captain Smith, those icebergs are overrated.

He needed coach O to come back and get him recruits. And now you’re saying he needs an X’s and O’s guy to come in.

What exactly is UK paying him $9 mil/year to do then? Or are you just another drive by troll like wildcatinohio who takes shots at UK fans and dip?

so tell me... who is going to fix this when Cal is gone?
noone.
We have a coach that can cherry pick top 10 players.
what we need is some x's and o's...
you would rather run off Cal and replace him with who?

He can move to his ambassador role earlier then said and find someone to coach. If he wants to hang around our program as a lifetime partner then he needs to find someone to help him. He's the person in charge of UK Men's BB not us fans, fix the program or go do it somewhere else.

so tell me... who is going to fix this when Cal is gone?
noone.
We have a coach that can cherry pick top 10 players.
what we need is some x's and o's...
you would rather run off Cal and replace him with who?
you seem to be missing the obvious

Cal can't fix it

• Love
Reactions: kywildcat41086
you folks are being short sided.
i effing hate losing.
i go into depressions about it..
Running Cal off is the wrong answer.
getting him help where he needs improvement is what we should be cheering.
get him some x's and os's help.... what do you lose?
not recruits.
he isnt effing things up like losing recruits like Tubby...
he isnt abusing players like Billy G...
he is a players first coach... be a Kentucky first fan.

i effing hate losing.
not recruits.
Alright, troll. Cool. I shouldn’t bother replying to you anymore. You can’t be for real.

299227732_10220374958550432_3539327147087807086_n.jpg

me as i sit right now.

I think he is gone no matter what. It's only going to get worse with each loss. Rupp will be a morgue by February.
They will work out some type of deal to part ways. UK won't be paying the whole buyout. It will be a mutual agreement.
I'd guess Cal doesn't coach at all next year. Maybe he goes to Texas. Either way he will be gone. Writing is on the wall.
Why would Cal would come to any agreement that gives him less money than he is contractually owed ? I don’t blame him.

i shouldnt really have to.... or even defend such stupid crap.....
i was born and raised in KY.... and in the early 70's.
mike phillips, rick roby, goose, and macy were the guys i pretended to be in the driveway.
I have never been in a fist fight that didnt involve UK and UL.
the first lost that destroyed my soul was the Dream Game.
Now.... i have no idea how old you are... but based on you middle school call outs "he prob didnt know ky before cal" i am guessing you are prob young... i will keep the rest simple.... 2003/
22271_1219733971772_838896_n.jpg

Bullshit. “LONG LONG” rebuilding periods are no longer much of a concern in today’s era of NIL money, the transfer portal and the end of transfer restrictions. Especially for a blue blood program with resources like ours.

A new coach would immediately have excellent players leaping at the chance for a Kentucky starting spot and all the attendant benefits that come with being a UK player.

i shouldnt really have to.... or even defend such stupid crap.....
i was born and raised in KY.... and in the early 70's.
mike phillips, rick roby, goose, and macy were the guys i pretended to be in the driveway.
I have never been in a fist fight that didnt involve UK and UL.
the first lost that destroyed my soul was the Dream Game.
Now.... i have no idea how old you are... but based on you middle school call outs "he prob didnt know ky before cal" i am guessing you are prob young... i will keep the rest simple.... 2003/
22271_1219733971772_838896_n.jpg
Well then you need to do better with your takes. Your fandom might be real but you are BLIND to our current situation.

There are no such thing as long rebuilding periods in college basketball. Hell, Cal proved that in 2009 when he took over this program. If he were still performing at that level or anything that even resembled that level we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Well then you need to do better with your takes. Your fandom might be real but you are BLIND to our current situation.
No his point is a fair view it just seems Cal isn't willing to accept change and times change. Now if he said man I need to find a good sidekick so I can help sustain UK BRAND success then us fans wouldn't be hollering for change.

No his point is a fair view it just seems Cal isn't willing to accept change and times change. Now if he said man I need to find a good sidekick so I can help sustain UK BRAND success then us fans wouldn't be hollering for change.
The suggestion that “we’ll be fine if Cal just brings in someone to help him with X’s and O’s” is just absurd. First of all, Cal’s ego is far too big to do anything like that. It won’t happen. It’s a pipe dream.

Secondly, how many great coaches are bad X’s and O’s Guys? How many great coaches out there would be fine “if they just brought in another X’s and O’s guy!” It’s just a ridiculous suggestion.

i effing hate losing.
not recruits.
Isn't getting assistances his job?

point is simple- you have your thoughts i have mine
this is the NIL as it stands
you think Kentucky is the only school throwing in?
Syracuse guy offered $1 mil for top football and top basketball
guys are coming here for Cal.
sorry if you dont get that.
the recruiting pipeline is strong.... and now on top of that you want to recruit against Cal... instead of getting him some assistance (assuming he would want it)

point is simple- you have your thoughts i have mine
this is the NIL as it stands
you think Kentucky is the only school throwing in?
Syracuse guy offered $1 mil for top football and top basketball
guys are coming here for Cal.
sorry if you dont get that.
the recruiting pipeline is strong.... and now on top of that you want to recruit against Cal... instead of getting him some assistance (assuming he would want it)
I don’t know how you’re completely missing the point, but somehow you are. Recruiting rankings mean NOTHING when you can’t coach them to wins. I don’t care about the recruiting pipeline, and you shouldnt either, when the man in charge gives us the results he’s giving us with them.

Are you wanting to hang banners for recruiting championships, or actual wins and losses?

PTI? I used to see that show back in 2004, early 2000's. Are those two doofs still on that show? Tony Karmenheiser and that guy Wihlbon, or whatever his name is?

imo the most important thing that was mentioned in that article was the loss of Robic.
you have to find someone who can do what he did.....

"The offense is antiquated and it’s clear that Calipari misses his old X’s and O’s guy, John Robic."

imo the most important thing that was mentioned in that article was the loss of Robic.
you have to find someone who can do what he did.....

"The offense is antiquated and it’s clear that Calipari misses his old X’s and O’s guy, John Robic."
The problem is your solution isn’t feasible. It’s not going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT