ADVERTISEMENT

If Donovan Cannot Give UK an Answer Within Next 2 Days Then UK Must Move On.

Why is everyone so fixated on this coming season? Who cares if we have a throw away year while rebuilding for a long term dynasty run? Obviously I want to have as good of a season as possible next year but not at the cost of the next 10 seasons.
Correct. Some folks are being so short sighted. They would rather hire a C tier coach to try and save next season than hire an A tier coach that can kill for the next 10 seasons.

If we have to chalk this year up to a loss because we have to wait on Donovan I’m fine with that. As long as we know the programs going in the right direction. Mark Pope is the fast track to being in Indiana

Donovan has shown twice before that he didn’t have any interest in the UK job previously. What makes UK’s administration or the fan base think that he would take it now. UK simply cannot wait a week or two for an answer. That would not give Donovan anywhere close to enough time to assemble a coaching staff and put a roster together that could be anywhere close to competitive for next year.
The last thing I want or I think any other UK Fan wants is a losing season right off the get go. If Donovan cannot tell UK, yes, within two days then UK simply must move on to other options..
Where have you been, Donovan is not going to say anything until the Bulls are eliminated plain and simple. Now maybe under the table Billy tells Mitch something but nothing public is going to happen.

Yeah, John Calipari failed going from NBA to college. Lol, what a moron. You can't call any fanbase clueless and be Louisville. Your program is a shit-stain mid major. Propped up by Pitino. Now that he's gone you see where you're at. A mid major that snuck into the ACC, with a mid major level hire in Pat Kelsey. Hopefully no players bang his wife again. Might have to bolt in the middle of the night like Katina.
calipari failed in the nba, duh, that's why he's a college coach. failures of the nba go to college, thanks for making my point and making yourself look dumb trying to make your point. you just made mine in that i said why would donovan leave when he is successful in the nba. the failures go back to college. pitino and cal both nba failures and why both of them never got another nba job. you just make it so easy to win debates over here. and congrats on grabbing pope, was he like 10th or 12th on your list of who you wanted and only on your list becasue he's alumni? oh how the mighty have fallen, no one with any type of winning record or conference titles wanted to come to your school. wow! pope. woohoo, gotta feel super pysched for that one.

Lol you'll see.
Mic Drop!!!
we did see, we all see and look what i see, that you got the 10th maybe 15th person you wanted as a coach, just like i predicted, every other one said no to you, a blue blood supposedly, and no one wants to be your coach. hilarious!!!!!!!! absolutely fffing hilarious!!!! and guess who was right, i was, again! i'll throw in another hilarious just for the hilarity of it. dang, it was a good day.

and the only reason Pope was even considered is that he's an alumni that reminds the fans of the glory days and that'll buy him a few years of mediocrity to get going before you rip him down and want someone else. so figure on a new coach w/in 4 years, maybe 5.

it will be glorious to watch. o/w, Pope wasn't a dude on anyone's radar for any choice for any school in the country. so yep, we saw and what we see is sad, a fanbase crushed and knowing they've been rejected by every good coach in the country. and we're ffffing laughing our butts off. just like you did with us a few weeks ago but i'll bet all my wealth every one of your reading this would trade our new coach for yours.

btw, you've had the greatest recruiting classes over the last decade and zero to show for it. nothing. maybe an sec title. louisville has the most recent title in the state and the football run will be ending on your home field this year also. going to suck living in a state with a bunch of grumpy blue shirt wearing fans depressed that they no longer rule the state. 2025 is going to be an awesome year sporting the red and balck. Go Cards!!!! your run is over, you kicked our asses for a decade. but face it, at least with cal, you always beat us, now, that dominace is over.

you know it, we know it. and this new year's is going to suck for the fans of the blue. sorry to say, but billy donovan is not walking thru that door,

so to quote you directly, "Lol"-RunninRitchie

(btw, is this a reference to ritchie farmer, the criminal, meaning you use a criminal as your online name? hilairous, absolutely ffffing hilarious)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT