ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Blames Youth For The Loss ...

Bluesbrother

Junior
May 23, 2002
... but wants to stick with youth. What an utterly and absolutely stupid man ... a coward that can't own up to his own failures. I wonder if Mitch is this stupid? I wonder if ticket-buying fans are this stupid? I wonder if a fan who should be doing chores around the house rather than watching a Cal coached game is this stupid. I takes everyone involved, working together to totally destroy a great Program.

Also said that he may not need to add from the portal, I hate this coach so much
Yeah if you are going to blame all the bad things on guys being young but then say you don't need anyone from the portal because we have a good class of freshmen coming in I don't know what to tell you. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MO_Blue
He had 2 veteran teams the 2 prior years. Same result. People are focusing too much on the one and done stuff after this game.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
You get to use excuses like that rarely. Like if KU had lost last night, anyone who stuff Bill Self should be fired would be a lunatic.

Cal does it every year. Every year. Every year. It’s not an excuse. It’s an indictment of his system.

Of all the many things that dumb twat says, using the young excuse pisses me off the most. Says it as if he were a bystander to it instead of the architect.

......"they're just so young". Just another excuse from cow. Oh and you recruited all this youth and said we were built for march. Not buying your snake oil anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT