ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for my son is very sick.

BBN please pray for my son he is very sick. Has been tested for Cor-virus but has not got the test results back yet. He took the test on 3/24 and he is not doing well. He is 49 years old and i am worried about him. I have already buried my daughter 26 years ago from car accident. I know God answers prayers but just help me pray that he will be well. Over the years he seems to catch everything that comes around. Thank you.
Prayers my friend. I’m very sorry.

Hi Westerncat - I pray that David would receive the healing power of the Lord and that God will give him His love and grace during this time. Be assured that David is in His care. I pray that you and your family are at peace during this time. You can trust God. He is in the midst of this...

BBN please pray for my son he is very sick. Has been tested for Cor-virus but has not got the test results back yet. He took the test on 3/24 and he is not doing well. He is 49 years old and i am worried about him. I have already buried my daughter 26 years ago from car accident. I know God answers prayers but just help me pray that he will be well. Over the years he seems to catch everything that comes around. Thank you.
Prayers brother

WC God' mercy to you and your son along with your family. Father send your healing WC's son's way and give all your peace. In Jesus name...

atVwYGnz_o.jpg

Hoping and praying for the best outcome possible

Thanks Cincy, I think I'm fine but I'm worried for folks like David. I will say the testing procedure was fascinating. It was like a baby version of "Outbreak". Troopers, Sheriff Deputies, structured movement, warnings not to get out of your car. I've never seen anything like it.

Good to hear. A good sparring partner is hard to find, so would hate to lose you from the board.

Was curious how smoothly the testing sites were running. As long as it’s structured and orderly, I guess that’s about all you could ask for under the current test method.

Stay safe.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA

You got it West, prayers for your son.

MY friend I will pray for your son and your family you can count on it !

Keep the faith, my man, as hard as that can be during times like this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT