ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for my son is very sick.

westerncat

All-American
Feb 19, 2012
BBN please pray for my son he is very sick. Has been tested for Cor-virus but has not got the test results back yet. He took the test on 3/24 and he is not doing well. He is 49 years old and i am worried about him. I have already buried my daughter 26 years ago from car accident. I know God answers prayers but just help me pray that he will be well. Over the years he seems to catch everything that comes around. Thank you.

BBN please pray for my son he is very sick. Has been tested for Cor-virus but has not got the test results back yet. He took the test on 3/24 and he is not doing well. He is 49 years old and i am worried about him. I have already buried my daughter 26 years ago from car accident. I know God answers prayers but just help me pray that he will be well. Over the years he seems to catch everything that comes around. Thank you.
You got it western....what's his name?

Reactions: lonnie boyd
I can’t imagine how hard it is to see your child in that condition at any age. I’m very sorry. Stay strong friend. You’re both in my thoughts.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Prayers for you, bud.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Praying the test is negative and your son fully recovers, soon

Sure will. I am very much like him, my respiratory system has me in the high risk group. Had to be tested today. I'm sick but nothing significant like your son. The average wait for results is 4 days here. I pray for his well being and peace for you.

Prayers sent western. I am in Paducah is there anything I can do for you or your son?

Done.

Done.

Sure will. I am very much like him, my respiratory system has me in the high risk group. Had to be tested today. I'm sick but nothing significant like your son. The average wait for results is 4 days here. I pray for his well being and peace for you.

Sorry to hear that. Will be praying for you and hope your test comes back negative.

OP, will also be praying for your son and your family.

Prayers for him and your family.

Reactions: spartacat
Sorry to hear that. Will be praying for you and hope your test comes back negative.

OP, will also be praying for your son and your family.
Thanks Cincy, I think I'm fine but I'm worried for folks like David. I will say the testing procedure was fascinating. It was like a baby version of "Outbreak". Troopers, Sheriff Deputies, structured movement, warnings not to get out of your car. I've never seen anything like it.

Reactions: awf and spartacat
Prayers for David and all who have been affected by this terrible virus. May God heal our nation.

ADVERTISEMENT