ADVERTISEMENT

Pope needs to get John Robic on staff

Agreed. Along with Ulis and Rondo. Give it a shot for a year. Let's see what happens.

The fact that Robin obviously despises Cal now is just perfect as well. He could really help this staff navigate the waters. He knows exactly what needs to be done

Reactions: Wonky
Ahh so this will be the new "comeback".

Go to Arkansas....go to Fayetteville.

So genuine.

(p.s., you could have said "get Robic" in any of the other threads about this pending hire...really didn't need it's own new thread)

Cal fan boys still big mad

I am sure Pope is grateful that you are willing to give him a year to win when as of today we don't have anyone that is 100% on the roster for next season.

I said give a year to see how staff works. My goodness.....sensitive much? This isn't the Ministry of Truth....you don't have to report me for treason. Chill.

Hit the mute button or head to Fayetteville
Well I've been calling for Cal to be fired or leave since about the time you were half the age you are now, so you've got your comeback wrong along with everything else you post.

Well I've been calling for Cal to be fired or leave since about the time you were half the age you are now, so you've got your comeback wrong along with everything else you post.

Don’t worry about hitting the mute button. I’ll do it for you. Keep replying though. It only raises my testosterone

Agree 100% on Robic. Can you imagine how motivated for redemption this guy would be? Not to mention he would relish beating Cal’s ass!

Reactions: Jakerz
Rondo is on campus taking classes, I do like the idea of him being involved to some degree. Give him player development role or something.

Robic is interesting, not sure how interested he is in coaching though. He'd probably be another good guy to have in the building to some extent if he doesn't want to be on the bench.

You've been here since January, toddler. You clearly know nothing about me.

Talking about someone’s length of time on rafters is 1000% worse than all the things you were just bitching about in your original post.
You post off topic. You attack other posters personally. And you offer nothing of value to any discussion I’ve seen you on.
So if you’ve been here 30 years then that means I’d rather hear the thoughts of someone that just signed up. I’ll go ahead and mute you as well so I don’t have to see your garbage post.
Have a nice life. I’m sure your family is proud of your free rafters account age. You’re a hero in all of our hearts.

Agree 100% on Robic. Can you imagine how motivated for redemption this guy would be? Not to mention he would relish beating Cal’s ass!

Watching Robic come up with a game plan to shit on cal and Arkansas this year would be gold

Talking about someone’s length of time on rafters is 1000% worse than all the things you were just bitching about in your original post.
You post off topic. You attack other posters personally. And you offer nothing of value to any discussion I’ve seen you on.
So if you’ve been here 30 years then that means I’d rather hear the thoughts of someone that just signed up. I’ll go ahead and mute you as well so I don’t have to see your garbage post.
Have a nice life. I’m sure your family is proud of your free rafters account age. You’re a hero in all of our hearts.
You are one strange dude.

I do none of the things you claim. It's wildly clear you have no idea who I am, what I've posted, or my style when I post. You simply just made this up (why, I'm not sure...you enjoy misinformation??).

Glad I made your blocked list (we'll see if I really did here shortly...your mantra since joining is "gotta have the last word"). You're only the second one that's ever blocked me since blocking became a thing (HerrosHeros was the first). I can't even tell you where the block feature is because I've never felt the need to block anyone.

Sorry there have just been so much negativity from folks because of this hire that I guess I jumped to conclusions. My apologies.
All good. I'm not trying to be negative, but I do have my doubts. I'm less grumpy about it than I was last night. Especially with NIL flowing in a bit.

All good. I'm not trying to be negative, but I do have my doubts. I'm less grumpy about it than I was last night. Especially with NIL flowing in a bit.
Yeah I was shocked last night and thought Barnhart had really screwed this up. Today I am more on board and ready to support Pope because he is one of the guys who loves UK as much as we do.

I don’t want anything to do with Cal. Including a former assistant whom was fired due to handling depression and grief with alcohol and letting it affect his job performance. If Robic was that great, why hasn’t anyone else scooped him up since? Fresh start, whether I approve of the hire or not. Gotta let the new coach do his thing.

Reactions: HeismaNole
Definitely and I think Rick Pitino and Mark Pope are in on that list too with an agenda. God it's great, thinking that people that feel the same way as I do about cows destruction of big blue want to take action to right the ship and whoop the shit outta that NBA farm salesman whos mission was greater than us all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT