ADVERTISEMENT

Pope is a realistic candidate for us.

What are you having for dinner tonight? That’d be a more interesting convo than this one.

Reactions: Wonky
Pope is not realistic! Media that hate UK want the worst possible hire for us! They want to humiliate UK! Pope is a hire 5 years from now if he performs

If we are resigning ourselves to Mark freaking Pope 2 days into the official search period, just disband the whole mess. I have nothing against Pope, I’m just being honest about where we should stand.

Before I dipped into complete unknowns and no-names, believe I’d be hitting up the old man that knows the demons of this job and excelled, Pitino.

I wish the OP would go to Fayetteville to caress Cals balls,where he belongs.
Yet here we are, looking down the barrel of Mark Pope. This is what we get for running off a HOF coach. We could’ve let him leave on his own terms but the fan base doesn’t realize what universe we live in now. This isn’t 2008 where a big bag of money solves all your problems.

Yet here we are, looking down the barrel of Mark Pope. This is what we get for running off a HOF coach. We could’ve let him leave on his own terms but the fan base doesn’t realize what universe we live in now. This isn’t 2008 where a big bag of money solves all your problems.

He did leave on his own you goober.

0.jpg

He wanted to leave in 2019. We have some morons on this board

Reactions: NociHTTP
You don’t pay attention. We didn’t run him off. He resigned basically because he violated his contract . But he did deserve to be run off.

Reactions: NociHTTP
You don’t pay attention. We didn’t run him off. He resigned basically because he violated his contract . But he did deserve to be run off.
This fanbase constant bellyaching and complaining about his coaching style, how much his buyout is, how we could do better, all of the negativity we put out there ran him off. He didn’t want to be here because we’re a toxic fanbase. The coaching fraternity sees it and that’s why we’re getting turned down the top coaches we want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT