ADVERTISEMENT

Polls for next week....

Oct 3, 2012
KY
Just curious as to where we will be in thw polls come next week. I don't remember who all has lost, I have been busy and not keeping up as well as usual. I assume we will get very little respect as usual...

Nova 1
Duke 2
MSU 3
UNCheat 4
Wichita St 5
KU 6(assuming they beat ASU)
UK 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lock1515
I honestly don't know. I may be wrong, but I think every team in the top 10 already has a loss. Ours was a narrow one to a good team on a neutral court. I think Duke will still be #1. I pointed this out in another thread. In '78 UK was the runaway consensus choice to win it all. We went down to 'Bama undefeated, lost, and were still ranked #1 the following week. I think that happens with Duke.

I honestly don't know. I may be wrong, but I think every team in the top 10 already has a loss. Ours was a narrow one to a good team on a neutral court. I think Duke will still be #1. I pointed this out in another thread. In '78 UK was the runaway consensus choice to win it all. We went down to 'Bama undefeated, lost, and were still ranked #1 the following week. I think that happens with Duke.
Villanova is the new flavor of the month, Duke falls to 2 or 3.

I figured Duke would be declared champion for a singularly impressive loss to the juggernaut BC. UL will be dropped from the polls.

BC beat an hnbeatable Duke Team do they'll fly up to #1.

Duke lost a close one to the #1 team so they only move to #2.

Reactions: Blueaz

That 92 Duke team had two losses and never left the #1 spot. That’s my recollection anyway. But they were loaded with proven winners at least...

Well at least we know the mighty, unstoppable, gonna win it all, pUKe can lose to,,,,, wait for it , BOSTON COLLEGE, hee hee haw, suck it espn, bilas, vitale :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT