ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: UL vs Duke

When Louisville plays Duke who would you rather see lose?

• Duke Loss

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Louisville Loss

Votes: 24 37.5%

• Total voters

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
I know we have disdain for both, but who do you hate more?

For me it is Duke by a country mile. I grew up in NKy so my hate for UL doesn't run near as deep as other fans in our state.

Duke on the other hand...eh, cannot stand them.

I will actively cheer for UL tomorrow.

Always the Dookies. They get too much credit for too little. The main ESPN BB page had a title the other day that said, Why Dook is so underrated even coming off the Clemson loss. They are in the Top 5 in everything and considered a 1 seed. How in the hell is that underrated? It's like ESPN wants them to be #1 in everything and for all the analysts to say they are the best team in the country by a mile LMFAO. F Dook always! The hypocritical rat and all those virgins.

Since we beat Louisville and it's 1 of our best wins we need them to win every game so the win looks goods

after loosing a 23 point lead melt down last year... I am doubting UL will win it.

Yes I realize We had our own meltdown this week vs the cocks.

Other than the point guard spot, I think Louisville handles Duke tomorrow. They look extremely overrated this year to me. I really don't hate Mack...yet, but my distain for K is set in stone. And frankly, a Louisville win tomorrow makes our win over them look better. I live in Louisville and they haven't been too mouthy after beating them in basketball & football so far, so a win over Duke probably won't have them clucking too much at Kentucky fans.

Will be pulling hard for UofL tomorrow which pains me to say but a win at Duke for them can only help us at this stage which don’t think it matters much as I expect us to lose Saturday as well. This year has all the makings of a 6-8 seed for the cats and then roll the dice from there.

would love to see duke lose two in a row just to see how far they don’t drop. We will drop from #10 to around #22-24 should we lose Saturday and would bet duke remains top 10 with back to back losses including a home loss. Should they beat UofL the loss to Clemson would basically be forgotten and they will remain top 5.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Don’t like UL as I’ve stated many times here, but it’s mostly because of their fans , but Duke is a different story. Can’t stand anything about their program. Go Cards

Pulling for a UofL win for sure. Duke can go eat a bag of phallic-shaped objects.

UofL hasn't won a title since 86, and we absolutely own them, it's becoming harder and harder to care enough about them to foster any hatred towards them.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
I prefer the home team to lose because I love to see their pathetic fans disappointed. So I hope Duke loses this one. Can’t say the other teams name. Lynn Bowden taught me that.

I’m glad to see many of you finally agreeing with my perspective. I always pull for UL over Duke or Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT