How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clever argument. Must have actual lawyers now, hopefully

For the dipshits who believed the antifa conspiracy theories... no different than the election fraud claims. All lies...

Lol at fact checkers. That was a joke then and an absolute absurdity now.

Any opposing viewpoints were just summarily removed from social media and msm and now from web hosting. There isnt even need for faux fact checks now, because it's all an echo chamber

I’ve watched it. Explains how Q/4chan/militia idiots and antifa idiots get radicalized.

I don’t buy into any single doctrine. I can think
Independently unlike brainwashed trumpbots/left wing nut jobs.

Yes, I know.

You have the truth, not like them. Independent you are. You have fact checkers. You believe in Science!

And you didn't get the point of movie being being bold. You watched a movie, a movie about brainwashing, made by the people who did the brainwashing.

Reactions: drawing_dead
Clever argument. Must have actual lawyers now, hopefully

Lol at fact checkers. That was a joke then and an absolute absurdity now.

Any opposing viewpoints were just summarily removed from social media and msm and now from web hosting. There isnt even need for faux fact checks now, because it's all an echo chamber

Classic brainwashed/cult argument. Ignore the facts and try to deflect. NeverMind that all of the antifa bullshit has been debunked. The “smoking gun” bus video was
December in Minneapolis.

the guys with horns is in antifa? Nope,
A big time Q nut job

Reactions: nom de plume
I don't even understand the message. Before, I disagreed with it but at least understood what it was. I just have no clue what the recent racist stuff is about
They're upset because only 1 white person got killed during the riots. If it was BLM it would've been hundreds (mega eyeroll).

Never mind the hundreds of BLM riots this summer with 0 deaths.

I think they have an issue with how the federal government PREPARED for the Trump Rally as opposed to how they prepared for BLM rallies. Both were handled poorly after things got going but the federal government took extra precautions to protect sites of great importance when a BLM rally was scheduled to occur. See the pictures of security at the Capitol prior to BLM protests as an example. Whereas the Trump Protest saw very little added security as if almost to give the impression that THIS protest, they don’t have to worry so much. These are fine Patriots who we expect to be peaceful and abide by the law. It’s like some stores, they get ripped off by black and white thieves alike but for some reason the store security may be extra cautious with a black patron. The question and or the insinuation, is that blacks or any movement associated with them is inherently more violent so plan accordingly.

That’s my guess on what that is about.
It was a setup by the Capitol Police to make the rioters look even worse than they were (Which was hard to do.):

"Capitol Police REJECTED offers of National Guard help days before MAGA riot 'because they didn't want images of military troops on the Hill'"

Net, the opportunity to protect the Capitol & people was there & they shrugged or worse, wanted chaos.

It was a setup by the Capitol Police to make the rioters look even worse than they were (Which was hard to do.):

"Capitol Police REJECTED offers of National Guard help days before MAGA riot 'because they didn't want images of military troops on the Hill'"

Net, the opportunity to protect the Capitol & people was there & they shrugged or worse, wanted chaos.

wait. Explain your comment about the capital Police wanting to make it look worse...

the rationale of the capital police isn’t illogical. “Surely they won’t try to invade
The capital.
“Some nuts might give us hell but we can handle them. Don’t want the image of our troops facing off with these Guys”.

I never dreamed These Morons would try to execute a terrorist attack on the capital.

I like your descriptions, but when you talk as if conservatism is self evident you make it seem as though liberalism is invalid. They are both valid forms of government. The politicians job is to promote their ideology and convince us to vote for them and then carry it out. It is valid for them to have a variety of beliefs throughout the spectrum. It's our decision to choose how we want to be governed and when we vote that means there will be losing ideologies. That's fine too. You can't always get what you want.
The difference is that conservatism costs you no liberty. Liberalism costs you a lot in many ways. Conserves want to be left the hell alone & Libs are always in their face. It's well beyond irritating. It's abusive. I fail to understand why Libs don't just do the things they want themselves & leave the rest of us alone.

MAGA - man: "I hate cancel culture this is getting out of hand!

Also MAGA - man: "I'm DONE with UK basketball that kneeling crap i will never watch em again SON! And they'll never get another dollar from me! "

you forgot “these patriots Are trying to destroy the symbol of freedom, the US capital, hell yeah”.

MAGA - man: "I hate cancel culture this is getting out of hand!

Also MAGA - man: "I'm DONE with UK basketball that kneeling crap i will never watch em again SON! And they'll never get another dollar from me! "
Not even remotely the same thing. Not watching it doesnt mean the team gets cancelled. Do you even know what cancelling is?

Soros needs to send us better bots. You guys are getting stupider with every post.

So our entire team kneeled in Florida tonight in case you were unaware. The pieces of crap who run this forum are disallowing any discussion on RR so I'll ask my question here:

Do those losers have the balls to pull this at Rupp? Maybe so since there's only 3k... I'd love to see them get booed off the court by 24k people.

I'm now an anti-UK basketball fan.
Bye. We will try to move on without you.

Even in places normally packed with Trumpers like Walmart and Ralley's you see white spots where once bumper stickers were and no hats, shirts, or car flags anywhere to be found. I'll have to drive past a few more discount tobacco shops and gun stores to be fully certain, but right now Trump is being scrubbed from history as is fitting after that cowardly sneak attack on America.
So Trump voters aren't stupid.

Reactions: SDC_99
I share some of the same sentiment . The RR forum is censoring all comments . I’ll just say I support their right to kneel . My position is I’m done with any support of our basketball program . Just done . Thry can kneel if they wish , I withdraw my support that's been there 4 plus decades .
Buy boomer

Absurd. Define coup. You think those people thought they were going to take over the government.

This is just the projection of the left who actually did attempt a coup against a sitting president.

actually yes.
If you read the Reddit threads and the oarker
Discussions, yes, they wanted to execute legislators. Several had zipties to
Tie up hostages. But it was never going to work.

technicaly it was a terrorist attack, but if they had made it to the legislative chambers before
The legislators got into the tunnels they would have absolutely tried to hurt them/do harm.

I get nervous now when one of the Trumpers responds directly to me. I mean, I know I need to avoid eye contact and not to make any sudden moves that might cause them to snap and start crushing police officers, but should we have a safe word in case they start to pack up and break stuff?
Don't have to even do that with Libs. Just be sitting outside eating & Libs come by & knock you & your table over & curse in your face. Eating offends Libs.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Unless everyone in the world called, why should anyone in Trumps' family have called beyond him? Really stupid expectation.
Huh? It says "no call to the family from the President". Trump is still President, correct? There was a siege on the Capitol. A cop was killed, yet Trump didn't call and send his condolences. Thus, it's not shocking.

Reactions: nom de plume
wait. Explain your comment about the capital Police wanting to make it look worse...

the rationale of the capital police isn’t illogical. “Surely they won’t try to invade
The capital.
“Some nuts might give us hell but we can handle them. Don’t want the image of our troops facing off with these Guys”.

I never dreamed These Morons would try to execute a terrorist attack on the capital.
They were more worried about image than safety. In doing so, they made the whole episode be & look worse. How is that hard?

Not a coup and no matter what you read anywhere no few idiots were going to accomplish anything. There was zero threat to the candy-ass legislators peeing in their pants.
It should disgust you, but it seems like it doesn't. You'd rather insult the ones who had to hide from his nutty fanbase. It did accomplish a few things though. Trump is silenced, a majority believe he should be removed, his legacy is tarnished forever, he'll be impeached once again, R's are backing away as if he has pink eye, and your party doesn't know what do to next.

So our entire team kneeled in Florida tonight in case you were unaware. The pieces of crap who run this forum are disallowing any discussion on RR so I'll ask my question here:

Do those losers have the balls to pull this at Rupp? Maybe so since there's only 3k... I'd love to see them get booed off the court by 24k people.

I'm now an anti-UK basketball fan.
I just found this out. I watched the game and was so excited. Been a huge fan for almost 45 years. I know many will say I won’t be missed and that is ok . I know there are those who feel like I do and I am in solidarity with them . I have watched my last UK game. Can’t believe Cal and the team gave fans like me the middle finger

It should disgust you, but it seems like it doesn't. You'd rather insult the ones who had to hide from his nutty fanbase. It did accomplish a few things though. Trump is silenced, a majority believe he should be removed, his legacy is tarnished forever, he'll be impeached once again, R's are backing away as if he has pink eye, and your party doesn't know what do to next.

from a raw political standpoint, what happened at the capital helps republicans. Trump has no influence over the party now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT