POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In light of the kneeling, think there is a good chance a significant percentage of the UK basketball team is and have been on the liberal side of things. Interesting you think of them as sub human. But I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re going for shock value

Nope. You got the wrong guy. I'm not in weak ass California. I'm 100% MAGA

You might need to find comfort in other posters on here. By the way, UKfor9 has made pedophile posts on here. Enjoy...

You might need to find comfort in other posters on here. By the way, UKfor9 has made pedophile posts on here. Enjoy...
Lol. By the way gassy trolls both sides. It’s actually impressive he can keep the the act so long and consistent. 👌👌

Reactions: nom de plume
trump refuses to fly flags at half mast for murdered officer. Just when you think he can go no lower, the fat b goes lower. Hope you guys are proud.

• Angry
trump refuses to fly flags at half mast for murdered officer. Just when you think he can go no lower, the fat b goes lower. Hope you guys are proud.
If an officer getting killed bothers you so bad why would you then support a group that chants “What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want em? Now!” “Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon.”

so as a maga guy, do you think the terrorist attack on the capital was patriotic?

so as a maga guy, do you think the terrorist attack on the capital was patriotic?
I must admit I relished in seeing the treasonous politicians scared. Our anger should have been directed at them a long time ago. On both sides. All the other nonsense is an illusion tactic to keep us from being focused on being sold out to the highest bidder and the interests of the American people not being heard for a long time.

I must admit I relished in seeing the treasonous politicians scared. Our anger should have been directed at them a long time ago. On both sides. All the other nonsense is an illusion tactic to keep us from being focused on being sold out to the highest bidder and the interests of the American people not being heard for a long time.

so, kneeling is bad but attacking the capital,
Good.

Chalk this guy up as another brainwashed, cult member trumbot

im sure that’s what Alex jokes and 4chan are telling you. No, he was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher

Wait a second. I don’t condone what happened in the least. He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher at the capitol , apparently made it back to the police station under his own power and collapsed. Then was taken to the hospital where he passed later that night. You’re making it sound like he was repeatedly beaten with a fire extinguisher at the capitol until he was dead. I know you will hurl your virtue at me for even daring to respond to you. But that’s the story in every place I’ve looked. Doesn’t make it any less tragic, but not the bloodbath you’re trying to portray.

That’s a hard question. I hate that police were killed and injured.

But the cold hard truth is that our leaders should fear the people, and not the other way around.

Voting themselves pay raises while sending billions overseas that our grandchildren will pay back, while quibbling whether people deserve $600 after shutting down their lives over something that is slightly more dangerous than flu?

There SHOULD be anger.

sending billions overseas that our grandchildren will pay back

I can't emphasize it enough. The national debt will never be paid in good faith. Look no further than the history of the ruble in Russia. The government will eventually default and anybody holding treasury bonds will be left holding the bag with fewer than pennies on the dollar in present value. It won't matter to the people who don't own treasury bonds because it will bring the population closer together in equity.

When the next government is formed, they should codify balanced budgets and make long-term debt financing by the government illegal. No more politicians wasting money now and forcing other people to figure out how to pay it back in the future.

Last edited:
I would recommend reading the Federalist Papers and what the framers of the constitution thought about true direct democracy by the mob. Also, if we get rid of federalism and adopt direct democracy then there’s no need for a Senate to represent the people of the states or even having states for that matter, aside from maybe as departments of a Central Gov. our entire structure is based on separation of state and federal government. The electoral college is actually more straight forward than many other democracies around the globe, you can check out England and Germany if you’d like.

I read the Federalist Papers and see that James Madison, etc. wanted to elect the President by popular vote. The main reason for going with the electoral college was to overcome the notion of suffrage for slaves which was more diffusive in the north than in the south.

The electoral college bypassed this fundamental difference in opinion whereas the popular vote did not.

Reactions: chroix
I read the Federalist Papers and see that James Madison, etc. wanted to elect the President by popular vote. The main reason for going with the electoral college was to overcome the notion of suffrage for slaves which was more diffusive in the north than in the south.

The electoral college bypassed this fundamental difference in opinion whereas the popular vote did not.

That was not the main reason, just the reason you read somewhere today.

Post count has dropped in here for the Pubs these last couple days. I would imagine scrubbing those social media accounts has kept them busy. They looked pretty nimble going up that wall when they were sacking the Capitol on Wednesday. I thought Walls kept people out? Anyway, ironic that Trump's presidency and "legacy" end because a Wall didn't work. Must have needed to be 10 feet higher and the check from Mexico bounced.

I'm going to enjoy my Sunday. Have a nice walk. Maybe count MAGA hats. They're getting pretty rare you know. Almost as if they never existed? Maybe it was all a nightmare as it seems like a thousand years ago.

Post count has dropped in here for the Pubs these last couple days. I would imagine scrubbing those social media accounts has kept them busy. They looked pretty nimble going up that wall when they were sacking the Capitol on Wednesday. I thought Walls kept people out? Anyway, ironic that Trump's presidency and "legacy" end because a Wall didn't work. Must have needed to be 10 feet higher and the check from Mexico bounced.

I'm going to enjoy my Sunday. Have a nice walk. Maybe count MAGA hats. They're getting pretty rare you know. Almost as if they never existed? Maybe it was all a nightmare as it seems like a thousand years ago.

They might have to watch him on reality TV or something to realize they fell in love with the emperor with no clothes. Sometimes it takes them years to realize that.

Remember Sarah Palin? Wasn't until Fox News started piling on her about how she didn't know anything that the realization sank in. Way too gullible.

Last edited:
0f91fc89b53504ec.jpg

“Disgraceful scenes in U.S. Congress” - U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson

“Canada is deeply shocked by the situation in Washington DC. The peaceful transition of power is fundamental to democracy – it must continue and it will” - Canada’s minister of foreign affairs Francois-Philippe Champagne

"Trump and his supporters should finally accept the decision of the American voters and stop trampling democracy." - German foreign minister Heiko Maas

“Horrible images from Washington D.C.” - Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte

“The situation in Washington DC is deeply disturbing and alarming, and an unacceptable attack on democracy. President Trump has a particular responsibility to ensure that the situation comes under control” - Norway’s foreign minister Eriksen Soreide

“I am following with concern the news that are coming from Capitol Hill in Washington. I trust in the strength of America’s democracy. " - Spanish president Pedro Sanchez

"Lawlessness and violence are the opposite of the values we know Americans and Israelis cherish. The rampage at the Capitol yesterday was a disgraceful act that must be vigorously condemned. I have no doubt that American democracy will prevail — it always has." - Benjamin Netanyahu

"What we saw in the United States last night showed annihilation of Western democracy in the world." - Iran President Hassan Rouhani

"While people in Palestine & in many other places in the world are struggling to achieve democracy, there are those in the US who are actively sabotaging theirs." - Palestinian official Hanan Ashrawi

"Deeply saddened and shocked at the events. We hope to see order restored and the transition of power completed. America needs to go back to being a role model for democracies across the world." - Israeli opposition leader Yair Lapid

"The outcome of this democratic election must be respected." - NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg

"The inevitable final phase of Trumpism." - Irish lawmaker Brendan Howlin

Reactions: Bluebl00d
So our entire team kneeled in Florida tonight in case you were unaware. The pieces of crap who run this forum are disallowing any discussion on RR so I'll ask my question here:

Do those losers have the balls to pull this at Rupp? Maybe so since there's only 3k... I'd love to see them get booed off the court by 24k people.

I'm now an anti-UK basketball fan.
I am right there with you. Calipari has taken away my beloved team sport that has been with me for 56 years. Anyone associated with that display can all go to hell.

That’s fine. But again, if or when these kids put another banner up, I would be very interested in seeing how many lifelong UK fans not count that title when bragging about the program. I’m sure there are some who would stick to their convictions but I’m betting there will be more hypocrites than not.
This team and coach are dead to me and anything they accomplish is dead to me, right now UK basketball is dead to me, so I will not know, nor care.

Trump has a better chance at being re-elected than this team has winning #9 so it will not matter. Cal gets tighter than a fat person wearing 2 sizes smaller when the games matter the most.

Trump has a better chance at being re-elected than this team has winning #9 so it will not matter. Cal gets tighter than a fat person wearing 2 sizes smaller when the games matter the most.
I won’t care or celebrate it. My love of UK basketball is over till Calipari leaves. Any coach willing giving the middle finger to the fan base is all about himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT