POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yay we’re technically not dead last even though we have by far the most deaths!

America has been made great again! Almost 400k deaths while our leader tries to lead an insurrection against the government. Thank you President Trump!

America First (in death and chaos)!
You are a little late here......our leader tried for an insurrection leading up to the 2016 elections...the effort didn't end then.......a fake impeachment over the Dems trying to hide the Biden Crime Syndicate's unscrupulous dealings in the Ukraine..........

It’s hard to decide what the first line of his legacy will be. One term president, liar, cheater, impeached, crapped the bed on Covid, encouraged violence towards American citizens, bad hair, obese, worst judge of character ever, terrible at hiring people, paid for sex, ripped the country apart, played golf while people suffered. What did I leave out?
You left out the part where his administration exposed the previous one's weaponizing the DOJ.....

Reactions: AustinTXCat
"Censoring" will actually become a very interesting issue if I am correct. In much the same way as the Republicans were radicalized by lies and distortions and turned on their own party, my prediction is the same exact weapons will now be employed against Democrats aimed at inciting the far left into instability towards the overall party.

So we don't have Republicans and Democrats fighting, we have some outside entity turning us upon ourselves. The instrument used is media of all sorts radicalizing both parties fringes against the center with the aim of destabilizing our Republic as a whole.
George Soros

I've also heard multiple times in this very thread people saying about the female Trump supporter who was shot and killed, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

...but those same people would go ape-sh!t if the same were said of George Floyd, or Jacob Blake.

I've also heard multiple times in this very thread people saying about the female Trump supporter who was shot and killed, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

...but those same people would go ape-sh!t if the same were said of George Floyd, or Jacob Blake.

I think the Blake shooting was entirely justified. Floyd? I dunno. Dude was a career criminal and it caught up with him.

Again, my general rule is don’t break the law, don’t get shot. It’s been a rock solid philosophy for 45 years.

Reactions: Atrain7732 and awf
To be clear: I don’t think anybody on the right is endorsing what happened Wednesday. I think the right wingers are asking why wasn’t violence condemned all year.
Except for all the people who planned and then executed the plan of course. That would include all the people on the dark web who planned and didn't show. Maybe the people here trying to justify what happened at the Capital. I saw looting condemn all year. What I never saw here was criticism of Trump sending unmarked thugs to violently confront peaceful protesters. That's is the tactic used to provoke and then claim protestors who were peaceful are violent. That's why Trump ignored mayors and governors when the said they didn't need the federal help and ironically ignored them again when they asked for help with the Covid virus.

This Country is never coming together again.
The difference between the left and the right are much like two stallions meeting in the middle of a meadow........they don't hate each other.........but they also understand that one needs to be banished for the other to succeed...........F'ck all liberals........I hate everyone of them.........and I don't use the word hate as a rule.......

Reactions: P19978

Or the guy approaching with a knife... or the guy that actually opened fire... or the guy who shot a tazer at officers (which was considered a deadly weapon before that occurred but no longer was after)... but those instances call for non-lethal means.

We have people seeing a zebra gallop by and calling it a zebra one day, only to have that same zebra be called a painted horse the next day.

But it's okay for anti-Trump demonstrators to burn and ransack state capitals such as Minneapolis and Portland.

Got it.
This is stupid. It was Portland who rejected the unmarked thugs that intentionally provoked peaceful protestors. Of course they were ignored and the peaceful protests turned into calamity. You are just not honest enough to look the truth in the face squarely.

The difference between the left and the right are much like two stallions meeting in the middle of a meadow........they don't hate each other.........but they also understand that one needs to be banished for the other to succeed...........F'ck all liberals........I hate everyone of them.........and I don't use the word hate as a rule.......
Well then it looks like your side is losing at an increasing rate of speed. Maybe you should try some introspection and consider yourself and your attitude as part of the problem not the solution.

Reactions: nom de plume
I 100% oppose the violence and storming of the Capitol in DC.

I 100% oppose the violence and looting/burning of the cities this summer.

I 100% support the right for people to protest in both situations.

Why are these such controversial statements in combination?
Almost everybody will agree with you, almost nobody will admit the truth hidden in the answer.

Republicans have been groomed by Trump to hate their own country and now openly advocate overthrowing our Constitution and installing their own illegitimate regime. Sad day. What's next, hating our own basketball team and coach? Do you have a new flag picked out to replace the Stars and Stripes, yet?

Democracies die this way, Pubs. Think hard on how you proceed from here.

More like America invades Canada but finds nothing of value worth plundering, so our troops cross back over the border empty-handed and we start building the north border wall.

But Biden is still incompetent.

Canada by far provides the most imported oil to the US. You could try to take it all.

This is stupid. It was Portland who rejected the unmarked thugs that intentionally provoked peaceful protestors. Of course they were ignored and the peaceful protests turned into calamity. You are just not honest enough to look the truth in the face squarely.
Police battle ANTIFA shitbirds in Portland every GD night.

Republicans have been groomed by Trump to hate their own country and now openly advocate overthrowing our Constitution and installing their own illegitimate regime. Sad day. What's next, hating our own basketball team and coach? Do you have a new flag picked out to replace the Stars and Stripes, yet?

Democracies die this way, Pubs. Think hard on how you proceed from here.
That’s Levi kind of stupid.

MAGA Earl - "Hey Bobby Ray, our guy lost the election, put on your Bison helmet let's go destroy the nation's Capitol & KILL SOME COPS!"

Deplorable Bobby - "Sure thing Earl. I'll meet ya at your trailer park in 10".

MAGA Earl - "Hey Bobby Ray, our guy lost the election, put on your Bison helmet let's go destroy the nation's Capitol & KILL SOME COPS!"

Deplorable Bobby - "Sure thing Earl. I'll meet ya at your trailer park in 10".

Was it Bobby Rae or Earl that had the commie tat on the hand? All that trouble to appear “MAGA” and the dumbass can’t even find a pair of gloves?

Reactions: spartacat
Here ya go. Left wants to cleanse the US of us. HItler at his finest couldn't have said it better:

Rick Kein of ABC as reported by Washington Examiner:

"ABC demands ‘cleansing’ Trump movement from America

Beware, 75 million Trump voters.

The media is calling for your ideological “cleansing” of Trump thought.

In a column and tweet, ABC’s well-respected political director Rick Klein made the call after yesterday’s pro-Trump riots inside the halls of Congress.

It is a sentiment throughout much of the political media and among Democrats who are also pointing an accusing finger at aides to President Trump who are resigning before their jobs end on Joe Biden’s Inauguration Day in 13 days.

“Even aside from impeachment and 25th Amendment talk, Trump will be an ex-president in 13 days. The fact is that getting rid of Trump is the easy part,” Klein wrote in his popular blog.

“Cleansing the movement he commands, or getting rid of what he represents to so many Americans, is going to be something else,”
he added, drawing comments that it sounded too much like Hitler."

Sounds like their idea of unity to me: One Party Only.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT