POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
December jobs down 140,000. Average hourly earnings up 0.8%. Unemployment rate 6.7% vs 6.8% estimate. 61.5% labor force participation. November payrolls revised UP to 336K from 245K. October payrolls revised UP to 654K from 610K.

Trump's last report. It's Biden's baby now.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
It's not even justification. It's recognition of the double standard of labeling one group as a "mob" of "domestic terrorists" participating in an "insurrection"/"deadly riot," while similar violent protests during the summer were never characterized in such a manner. Basically it's a "teachable moment" that falls on deaf ears.
The thing is you believe false stories that lead down a path of lies. There is actual reporting, real journalism that is not dreamt up by seditionists you can rely on. It's your choice.

What is more of a crime? Citizens losing their right to vote in a fair election or the elite ruling class, who fixed the election, getting their feathers ruffled by the citizens they screwed?
Are you talking about red lining?

Nobody likes public school teachers anymore anyway since they abandoned our children.
It’s not all of them, but there are certainly some. I blame the people at the top. They had months to prepare for this and came up with a system worse than the one in place back in March.

I talked with a teacher who is fed up with the school his child attends (he works in another school district). So fed up he pulled them out of the school. He said they do not care anymore.

The school my kids go to expected us to make a commitment between 2 options by December 20th and stick with it no matter what, and both options suck... all the meanwhile they don’t even know what will be going on next week for sure. It’s absolute BS.

Like blubo said! lol.
Was watching a news show last night that was eagerly identifying multiple protesters, stating where they were from, occupations, playing videos from their social media accounts, etc. Never saw the MSM doing that over the summer.
Our nation's Capital was not threatened and ransacked this summer. You have to recognize the truth to know the truth and you have to be honest to start with to recognize truth.

Wow! You literally LOVE to talk down to, and belittle others that don’t agree 100% with you.
Referring to a poster here as a “racist traitor”, as you did, is pathetic and sickening.
In other words you don't want to answer. BTW I didn't refer, I said he sounded exactly like one. I don't know him. He could be a secret service man behind a computer gathering information on people who are plotting to overthrow the government and his stupidity is just an act to attract more stupid people so he can identify the people to keep an eye on. BOOO

Our nation's Capital was not threatened and ransacked this summer. You have to recognize the truth to know the truth and you have to be honest to start with to recognize truth.
But it's okay for anti-Trump demonstrators to burn and ransack state capitals such as Minneapolis and Portland.

Got it.

It’s not all of them, but there are certainly some. I blame the people at the top. They had months to prepare for this and came up with a system worse than the one in place back in March.

I talked with a teacher who is fed up with the school his child attends (he works in another school district). So fed up he pulled them out of the school. He said they do not care anymore.

The school my kids go to expected us to make a commitment between 2 options by December 20th and stick with it no matter what, and both options suck... all the meanwhile they don’t even know what will be going on next week for sure. It’s absolute BS.
Your most salient point here is that most of this starts at the top. I remember when I graduated from high school my friends who went on to become teachers all applied to job openings in other states because the difference in pay was 15-20% more outside of Kentucky. When it comes to education during a pandemic that a good portion of the population are so ignorant they refuse to protect themselves, their own children, and tangentially other people's children. We have too little experience in handling a extremely uneducated populace in a country unprepared from the top to deal with a pandemic and science allergic President.

But it's okay for anti-Trump demonstrators to burn and ransack state capitals such as Minneapolis and Portland.

Got it.
Didn’t a group attempt to break into a courthouse in Portland overnight January 6th? Then the rioters went downtown and vandalized several businesses with no arrests made?

Kamala wasn’t completely wrong talking about two sets of rules in America.

Great article detailing how lefties in general & MSM in particular are only now find rioting unacceptable after thinking all of 2020 how great it was. Two-faced 'tards is too kind. Now they want us to come together. F 'em.

Conserves warned they'd reap what they sow & now they're supposedly shocked. Actually they're giddy some crazies stooped to their level.

Got it.
My own personal stalker is never one to be found without an opinion no matter how much political claptrap is quilted into his Texas delusions. One of the movies greatest lines: "Texans, lowest form of white man there is." I really did come to understand that more after living in Texas for three years. They begged me to stay to oversee another project but I had had enough and left.

Reactions: nom de plume
I 100% oppose the violence and storming of the Capitol in DC.

I 100% oppose the violence and looting/burning of the cities this summer.

I 100% support the right for people to protest in both situations.

Why are these such controversial statements in combination?

Only 1.5 of those statements is controversial.

My own personal stalker is never one to be found without an opinion no matter how much political claptrap is quilted into his Texas delusions. One of the movies greatest lines: "Texans, lowest form of white man there is." I really did come to understand that more after living in Texas for three years. They begged me to stay to oversee another project but I had had enough and left.
Translation: "I can't stop spouting stupid crap. Damn you, Austin!"

My mom is a Democrat. My father is a Republican. My grandmother ran more blue than my mother. Those are the 3 people who raised me the most. I grew up in a very split household, and run very moderate. Like a lot of Kentuckians. When I was a kid, Kentucky was blue. It has shifted red, but there is a lot of blue left. Especially in the cities (I am from Louisville).

This country is best when it governs from the middle. Has always been the case, and will always be the case. To be fair to the Democrats, they nominated their most central and electable candidate. None of the other candidates would've beaten Trump. I'm not a Biden fan, but I hope he has enough mental power and fortitude remaining to govern from the middle and resist the powers of the left that will try to pull him away. If he does go hard left, that's probably the best thing that ever happened to the Republican Party, given the events of the past few months.

I like your passion but I can't keep going back and forth about stolen elections. You believe Trump was screwed. I don't. When you say "people" you mean you. You mean Trump supporters. You don't think you were lied to. I do. Not really sure what else to say on the subject. The dude lied. Those people yesterday passionately believed him. People have called Rush the last few weeks literally crying and saying they would die for Trump. You guys are passionate about him, I get it.
No, you don't get it because your kind continue to believe we're deplorable & couldn't care less about us, and enjoy taking actions that we despise. Let your snickering start. What awful people.

It’s hard to decide what the first line of his legacy will be. One term president, liar, cheater, impeached, crapped the bed on Covid, encouraged violence towards American citizens, bad hair, obese, worst judge of character ever, terrible at hiring people, paid for sex, ripped the country apart, played golf while people suffered. What did I leave out?
His exposure of the lies of the MSM to the whole country, creating jobs for minorities, stabilizing Middle East despite Obama's & Biden's efforts otherwise before him, and calling out tech's & NBA's & Biden's love affair with China. Trump's policies were by & large dead-on despite his behaviors. But you falsely lump him & those together as all bad.

• Haha
Reactions: ryanbruner
Lol they can't impeach him in two weeks.

They are scared.

Can they not? I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this one succeeded. Republicans are making a mad dash to the “center” (i.e. the wing of the left the media seems acceptably not too near reasonable train of thought).

More realistically though, the impeachment and removal from office rhetoric is just intended to try and incite more unrest.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Can they not? I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this one succeeded. Republicans are making a mad dash to the “center” (i.e. the wing of the left the media seems acceptably no too acceptably near reasonable train of thought).

More realistically though, the impeachment and removal from office rhetoric is just intended to try and incite more unrest.

I mean it is a trial. Can they suspend rights to legal representation?

I 100% oppose the violence and storming of the Capitol in DC.

I 100% oppose the violence and looting/burning of the cities this summer.

I 100% support the right for people to protest in both situations.

Why are these such controversial statements in combination?

Because they’re frantically trying to create a one party system.

• Sad
Reactions: P19978 and SDC_99
Your jealousy of him is so funny. You would think you would respect someone who built many businesses employing many people. And didn’t need a bailout from daddy.
Respect Matt Jones.........what is to respect of a GD blowhard that is so full of himself......this is the problem with society in general and the Democrat liberals in particular.....you want to make everyone a damn hero.......criminals, loser radio personalities, politicians, rioters, looters...........stupid F'ing liberals.....

We're an embarrassment today to the world because of Trump and what happened yesterday. Third world country shit. Trump lied and people died. Literally. And act like a grown ass adult. "Bite Me" and "a$$". You're like Louisville fans who say dumb shit like coRUPPt Arena.
But we weren't an embarrassment to the world all of 2020 with riots in 10's of cities with people killed & attacks on Fed property including the White House? How many times did we read Orange Man bad on here? You're a total joke & getting back what you sowed. No peace. You have no desire for civility.

Last edited:
Maybe not the fat lady, but the fat orange man was singing his arse off today throwing everything and everyone else under the bus to save himself. That was downright operatic. He hit notes I didn't think he had in him when his McFillet supply was in serious danger. They just don't make them as good in prison.
Here ya go, N-84. And Bite Me is bad? You're a total joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT