POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last segment in that clip pretty much sums up how things are today with most of the MSM.

Guy making sense: Thugishness is thugishness and we should call it out no matter where it comes from politically.

The clearly biased guy:
300px-Creating_Bugs_Bunny%27s_%22No%22.jpg

Quit using the word widespread. This was targeted fraud In a few precincts where counting was stopped all of a sudden In the contested states and resumed hours later with huge Trump leads gone.
That's because you don't understand the reason the word "widespread" is critical. In order for your side to warrant any relief at all then whatever "proof" of cheating you find must be "widespread" enough so as to effect the outcome of the entire election. You can't find 2 people cheating then ask for the election to be thrown out. That's why you see the word "widespread" used when discussing the validity of claiming election fraud significant enough to overturn an election.

That's because you don't understand the reason the word "widespread" is critical. In order for your side to warrant any relief at all then whatever "proof" of cheating you find must be "widespread" enough so as to effect the outcome of the entire election. You can't find 2 people cheating then ask for the election to be thrown out. That's why you see the word "widespread" used when discussing the validity of claiming election fraud significant enough to overturn an election.
The only thing is.........it didn't take widespread cheating.........just selective cheating........in areas that were close,........

Republicans fall for anything, every time. Hope they SUE Gaetz into oblivion.

It’s infuriating the lies these guys tell and the damage their lies do. Gaetz stood up on the floor of the Senate last night and made his Antifa claims, and Trump nation bit hook, line and sinker, spreading it all across the country today. And, of course, today we learn it’s bullshit.

And will Gaetz suffer any consequences for doing that? Of course not, If anything it’ll just make him more popular with his base.

Judiciary comittee has written up articles of impeachment. Meh, waste of time. The dipshit has 12 days left and only a few Republicans in the Senate will vote for it. Trump and his sheep got the message yesterday that their bullshit is over.
This is yet another catastrophic miscalculation by Nancy Pelosi. For the love of God can we not replace her?

Trump, awash in complete isolation and failure, yet here comes Nancy to throw him a lifeline and give him something to rally what's left back to his side for one final win? How DUMB that is to do.

She can't speak. When these critical moments arise and the eyes of the country are front and center we have her incoherent mumbling response and the air goes out of all the tires. Then her buddy Schumer starts talking and is about as convincing as any used car dealer you can find on New Circle Road.

I have BEGGED my side to up our game. TODAY Stacey Abrams must replace Tom Perez as DNC Chair. We need functioning human beings able to communicate a message in the place of Nancy Pelosi and someone more eloquent and digestible than Schumer as our new Majority Leader. You can't get anything accomplished with such an awful team communicating your message.

Yesterday I was begging for one Democrat to make a great speech. Corey Booker was okay, but the 4 best speakers yesterday were all Republicans. Mitch McConnell was superb and unleashed one that will put him in the history books. He clearly rose to the occasion. Mike Pence was bristling with character in finally breathing some semblance of decency back into Washington. Ben Sasse was channeling Matthew McConaughey and gave a very pointed speech. Mitt Romney was a clear voice of reason and I am sure assured every normal American that listened to him.

Communications is the entire game. We are killing ourselves as Democrats with awful strategy and people that would flunk any basic speaking class at any community college in the country. We have got to step up our game or we're going to get wiped out in 2022.

Heard an older democrat today say well when things don't go right we can't blame anyone since we have full control. Lot of truth in that. I'm sure its still republicans fault somehow.

Reactions: awf
I also am very uncomfortable with this sudden new normal of the President elect holding press conferences to directly contradict the sitting President. How do you think the world looks on at our head spinning actions? Trump needs no further discussion, he is historically awful and will be a global pariah and will live out the rest of his days as an outcast - little more than a leper that nobody will want to associate with. But when your opponent is in the process of hanging themselves you don't jump in and muddy the water.

No press conferences should have been done. You release a statement for your nominations and you also issue a statement about yesterday, but we can't have competing Presidents no matter how awful the current one happens to be.

Reactions: chroix
I also am very uncomfortable with this sudden new normal of the President elect holding press conferences to directly contradict the sitting President. How do you think the world looks on at our head spinning actions? Trump needs no further discussion, he is historically awful and will be a global pariah and will live out the rest of his days as an outcast - little more than a leper that nobody will want to associate with. But when your opponent is in the process of hanging themselves you don't jump in and muddy the water.

No press conferences should have been done. You release a statement for your nominations and you also issue a statement about yesterday, but we can't have competing Presidents no matter how awful the current one happens to be.

Agree with the sentiment, would extend it to past Presidents as well.

Elects and formers need to shut up, unfortunately, they haven't which sets a precedent.

As far as how it looks to the world...not much different than the last four years of non-stop attempts at undermining and overthrowing.

This is yet another catastrophic miscalculation by Nancy Pelosi. For the love of God can we not replace her?

Trump, awash in complete isolation and failure, yet here comes Nancy to throw him a lifeline and give him something to rally what's left back to his side for one final win? How DUMB that is to do.

She can't speak. When these critical moments arise and the eyes of the country are front and center we have her incoherent mumbling response and the air goes out of all the tires. Then her buddy Schumer starts talking and is about as convincing as any used car dealer you can find on New Circle Road.

I have BEGGED my side to up our game. TODAY Stacey Abrams must replace Tom Perez as DNC Chair. We need functioning human beings able to communicate a message in the place of Nancy Pelosi and someone more eloquent and digestible than Schumer as our new Majority Leader. You can't get anything accomplished with such an awful team communicating your message.

Yesterday I was begging for one Democrat to make a great speech. Corey Booker was okay, but the 4 best speakers yesterday were all Republicans. Mitch McConnell was superb and unleashed one that will put him in the history books. He clearly rose to the occasion. Mike Pence was bristling with character in finally breathing some semblance of decency back into Washington. Ben Sasse was channeling Matthew McConaughey and gave a very pointed speech. Mitt Romney was a clear voice of reason and I am sure assured every normal American that listened to him.

Communications is the entire game. We are killing ourselves as Democrats with awful strategy and people that would flunk any basic speaking class at any community college in the country. We have got to step up our game or we're going to get wiped out in 2022.

you guys are disgusting. you tear down everyone you disagree with. including these "republicans" calling them every vile name in the book, wishing death upon their careers. then a few of them sell out their party and you jump on them like they are political saints now.

you want to tear down everything you disagree with. those pieces of shit you mentioned sold out their base the minute the price$$$ was right. you can have them.

137095706_10218070742868110_8621912508820011214_n.jpg

the lines of division have never been more clear. you can **** off.

Again, I'm unsure why democrats are now continuing to divide even more. Thats not deflecting from the morons from yesterday. But kamala comes out and claims there's two America's and that they just willingly let them in unlike this summer where she claimed it was all tear gas and pepper spray. No...they used all of that too yesterday...have arrested atleast 70 ppl so far and killed one. Unlike when ppl tried to take over a federal building in Portland and were told to stand down and then democrats had a problem with homeland security.

Whats the point in saying this nonsense.

In case you don't realize, Trump just secured his 2nd term yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: nom de plume
Never thought i’d live to see this kind of censorship, but it’s happening. ie iheart owns nearly 900 radio stations in the usa and some conservative voices are being quieted.
It’s only going to get way way worse. The real fascists have just been emboldened. Conservative voices will be silenced in every way imaginable. Truly scary times ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT