POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like "foment" is the new media buzzword. They bring a couple of these out every year to signal to each other.

Guys we're on our own. Trump has abandoned us and the GOP doesn't want us little upstarts entering their sacred chambers. But they are also frightened. They are a paper tiger. Remember that.

Reactions: awf
As of right now the Senate still needs 60 votes pass any legislation. Joe Machin is the firewall. If he doesn't vote to use the nuclear option on the 60 vote rule then Joe Biden will still be limited to executive orders. Things like the Green New Deal will not pass. It all depends on what Joe Machin decides to do. Will he stab his own state in back? Time will tell.

He and Sinema are the keys to it all. Plus the courts.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
Republicans fall for anything, every time. Hope they SUE Gaetz into oblivion.

Remember when the right was blamed for the Minneapolis riots as well as riots all over the country last Summer?

How would the facial recognition company know was and wasn’t Antifa, that ever cross your pea brain?

It seems to be lost on many the sad irony of a veteran who served to protect rights, was shot and killed in the Capitol, while exercising a right.

The symbolism and metaphor of a lady who fought for liberty being gunned down and now dragged through the mud...
Is this equating George Floyd robbing a pregnant woman holding a gun to her belly threating to kill her baby and Breanna Taylor being broke, but can roll around in a 50k+ Jeep. Both were criminals .

Guys we're on our own. Trump has abandoned us and the GOP doesn't want us little upstarts entering their sacred chambers. But they are also frightened. They are a paper tiger. Remember that.
Seems to me the Republican party abandoned both Trump and us... dont see how Trump abandoned the people... but feel free to correct me.

I don’t think trump abondoned us. he fought forces from all directions for four years, much of which was from the republican party. i think he held on and fought as long as possible, until he ran out of options.

Trump and Trumpsters cost Republicans the Georgia Senate elections, and are simply willing to burn it all down around him.

Trump was never a Republican.

If by the swamp you mean you ignorant racist Qanon trumptards then yes I agree
Ignorant you say? Like you dumb f—ks that are going to send me another $2k even though Covid hasn’t cost me a penny? I hope you enjoy paying for that when you ever become an adult and start paying taxes. I hope you’ll enjoy the higher gas prices. Higher energy bills. Open borders.

• Sad
Reactions: SDC_99 and blubo
Ignorant you say? Like you dumb f—ks that are going to send me another $2k even though Covid hasn’t cost me a penny? I hope you enjoy paying for that when you ever become an adult and start paying taxes. I hope you’ll enjoy the higher gas prices. Higher energy bills. Open borders.
Isn't this what the new extremist, progressive left wants?

Trump and Trumpsters cost Republicans the Georgia Senate elections, and are simply willing to burn it all down around him.

Maybe he wasn’t but he was the best hope for americans who truly believe in the constitution.

Reactions: screwduke1
How would the facial recognition company know was and wasn’t Antifa, that ever cross your pea brain?

Well, some of Antifa might have “Antifa” written or tattooed on their face . . . but that could be easily mimicked by a right-wing nut.

The right-wing-nut congressman from Florida (Gaetz . . . Goerbels, I forget the spelling) said it, so it’s got to be true!

Well, some of Antifa might have “Antifa” written or tattooed on their face . . . but that could be easily mimicked by a right-wing nut.

The right-wing-nut congressman from Florida (Gaetz . . . Goerbels, I forget the spelling) said it, so it’s got to be true!

apply the same scrutiny to yourselves

I have repeated several times, and I'll say it again, The US Constitution states who can change election laws, it isn't Gov's, State courts, or State Sec of State's, it is verbatim only State legislatures.

What other parts of the Constitution can we ignore? What do you think happens when people lose faith in it's Govt, in the media who is supposed to hold their feet to the fire, and elections?

There were 2 million people in DC yeterday, the people that entered the Capitol were wrong and need to be dealt with, but the anger is real. The law is the law, even when it's not popular or convenient.

The SCOTUS punted on this, refused to do it's job because it was inconvenient, that is unacceptable.
In our system of government, what body is tasked with determining the constitutionality of a law, you and your buddies or the Supreme Court of the United States?

That's your problem. You refuse to accept the law and thus by definition are lawless. There exists no means to satisfy your arguments if you believe the Supreme Court is not the final word on what is constitutional and what is not. States can go back and write new laws and address things that way, but once SCOTUS decides then that is the end of it and we all agree to live with the results otherwise we're no different than the pond scum that attacked the Capitol yesterday, because they were armed and incentivized with the same lies you and your buddies peddle in here everyday.

Like you dumb f—ks that are going to send me another $2k even though Covid hasn’t cost me a penny?

I agree with this completely!!

And Trump went to war for me and you to receive that freshly printed inflationary bullshit in the last 96 hours . . . only to be shutdown by an actual Republican.

To a large extent, youre correct.

If nothing else, Trump has shown us that it isnt "Democrats vs Republicans"... its "Swamp vs American people"
And what is the Swamp exactly? It seems to be anyone that questions Trump or comes out against him in any way. Stuff like that is why everyone outside of this thread thinks you're all nuts. You've made Trump out to be this bizarre god-like person to the point that if Fox doesn't carry his water 24/7, you all run over to even more friendly media.

Who tf would attach themselves to one person like this? He's not in a boy band and this isn't 1999. Stop acting like preteen girls and accept the loss like men.

Reactions: MoneyMuntz
Doesn’t matter. orange man gone. he said mean things.

This kinda reminds me of when Rick got Louisville on probation and UK fans wondered aloud whether he was a plant for us the entire time while they still defended him.

another gem MAGA state legislator moron.

security was doing its job of keeping the rioters out so a Republican lawmaker went out back and let them in
This seems a lot like the judge who was letting illegals out the back door of her chamber to avoid ICE agents in the hallway........

Reactions: vhcat70
This kinda reminds me of when Rick got Louisville on probation and UK fans wondered aloud whether he was a plant for us the entire time while they still defended him.

So your sayin’ I’m justified in my anti-Trumpism if he Coaches at U of L!?!

I don’t give three sh!ts for basketball, but if Trump follows Satterfield, and has any success, then I’ll be doubly-pissed.

And what is the Swamp exactly? It seems to be anyone that questions Trump or comes out against him in any way. Stuff like that is why everyone outside of this thread thinks you're all nuts. You've made Trump out to be this bizarre god-like person to the point that if Fox doesn't carry his water 24/7, you all run over to even more friendly media.

Who tf would attach themselves to one person like this? He's not in a boy band and this isn't 1999. Stop acting like preteen girls and accept the loss like men.
Fantastic post.

This by the side that spent 4 years trying to remove a president from office because they didn't like him........

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Saw a tweet last night that described Trump as looking like pumpkin pie with doll hair. I dunno, I laughed.

Sounds a little like the Bama fan on Tennessee:

“Their Orange ain’t the kind you can sit with, but more like a puke inside the pumpkin orange . . . and I don’t like pumpkins.”

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84

So you agree the company would have no idea. Actually a news organization stated it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT