POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what I keep asking @Dionysus444. Who got rid of the judicial filibuster that could have stopped this? It wasn't the republicans. They keep avoiding this and hanging on to words that McConnell said. So words are now above the actual change of laws and legislation in their view...as long as its to the will they want. The constitution clearly states how to proceed right here...are we not going thru with that bc of past words? If thats the case, then they can say nothing if they embrace packing the court and then the Republicans hold the senate....pack away. Words matter more than law, supposedly.

Also dion, you're a smart guy...Gang of 14 was a group of bi-partisan Senators who in 2005 negotiated a compromise that said Democrats would only filibuster judicial nominations in "all but extraordinary circumstances." Dems broke that promise immediately. You don't care about that tho.

Democrats do not care about anything but what they think will help them for the interim...with no regard that the things they change won't always be in their favor. It blows my mind their constituents buy into this feelings, caring, Fairness propaganda they put out and don't pay attention to what they are really trying to do. These ppl have zero civility.
Senate floor rules are neither laws nor legislation. The Constitution was clear on how to proceed in 2016 as well. Both sides tweak the knobs of power to their liking. There is no moral high ground here.

Senate floor rules are neither laws nor legislation. The Constitution was clear on how to proceed in 2016 as well. Both sides tweak the knobs of power to their liking. There is no moral high ground here.
When the left has nowhere to go, nothing to say, and their antics are so obvious they can’t even find a way out, it’s “all politicians”.

You have those marching orders down bro.

Some used tires mounted on the front works just as well.
Too soft. i prefer something like this, maybe with some sharp spikes welded onto it.

91370-CB7-EBB2-4-C6-F-95-C3-3-A3-A9-BD0-CF22.jpg

I remember in 2009, hearing a late night commentator discuss that Bush’s long-term impact would be felt on the Supreme Court.

He was right, but little did he know Roberts would be such a turncoat.

Trump, in 4 years, has already lapped Bush and his 8 years of “accomplishments”.

Admittedly, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh both have some squishiness, but they are both better than Roberts.

I think his next appointee will be his most reliably conservative.

Then, add in the reality that Ginsberg will not be there, putting the screws to weakest 3 conservatives, we might see a real dramatic shift going forward.

Will still be 5-4 as Roberts will start voting with the left almost exclusively

Some used tires mounted on the front works just as well.
We can literally raise an army of trucks like this one owned by a friend. He runs this thing up and down the highway flying Trump flags and not a single BLMer has dared run out in front of him. Now that it will not be against the law to smash one the boys are warming up their engines.

enhance

There are many “hate groups” the government doesn’t acknowledge. It doesn’t make them any less hateful. I’d go a step further and deem them a terrorist organization, which the government wouldn’t do because The government is totally ineffective at policing these issues.

Remember 1940? When it was cool to slap a person of color for drinking out of your water fountain? The government didn’t recognize that as hateful either.

Government is an extension of ambitious politicians seeking to climb the career ladder by way of political affiliations. Government does not adhere to ethics, and it does not recognize universal morals.

So really it doesn’t matter what the government calls it. The reality of the matter is they do terrorize, they are hateful, and just because the government hasn’t shifted toward that idea yet doesn’t mean it’s not factual.

tenor.gif

But it won't be...

I’ve watched 45 minutes of it. It’s absolutely fascinating/scary to listen to. I’m hoping the Eastern European playbook to overthrow leaders elites don’t want isn’t a successful one here in America.

Plan on watching the rest later.
A Japanese Admiral said it best during ww2 ." The United States homeland cannot be conquered. There is literally a rifle and someone who knows how to use it behind every blade of grass".

I suspect that, like many millions of others, her fervent last wish was that there is no God of the Bible before whom she will stand and explain why she aggressively supported the killing of millions of babies.

Or maybe that Jesus Christ wasn’t really the Messiah.

I’ve posted several times about who might be in Hell but certainly I can’t know for sure. But the Jewish religion is a problem. It’s adherents who don’t recognize Christ as the Messiah are going to wind up in Hell.

I’m concerned about Catholics too. Don’t know their religion well, but they have some doctrinal positions not supported by Scripture. I have a sense they believe you can get to Heaven by good works which is 100% impossible.

“Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men”

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT