POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tucker killing it again tonight. He carted in a 55 gallon drum full of hypocrosy and is pouring it all over the Democrats.

PS, Bloomberg spending 16 million to bail out jailed blacks and hispanics in Florida to activate their vote? WTF??

Last edited:
The country is fine and cal is winning basketball games.

tenor.gif

bagdad-bob.gif

I saw 2 once back in the 70’s during the bussing riots in Louisville. I turned onto a road and at the entrance to a farm, there they were. Two assholes guarding the entrance. I was 21-22 and it shocked the hell out of me. I got out of there fast.

I once saw the democrat governor of Virginia in KKK garb (or maybe he was in blackface). Also, democrat icon Robert Byrd.

Other than that, can’t think of any KKK members off the top of my head.

I was as pro-Cal as you can get. (Thanks for remembering.) I don't make this change easily but his actions dictated my change.

Don't get me wrong. It hurts bad as what Cal had going with his changing lives and players first was never any issue as long as he did the right thing. Do the right thing and all will fall in line. Cal messed up royally but I still hope for the miracle it will take for Cal to straighten out. It may not be at UK but Cal needs to correct his-self.... Just horrible what he did.
I havent spent much time on RR lately. What did he do? TIA

There has been strong rumor she was the shooter

I think there is a great chance of this. I assume the officers returned fire from the direction they received it. That's the only explanation of how she's killed and he's untouched.

If that's the findings, the city should sue the mayor personally for that $12 mil.

PS, Bloomberg spending 16 million to bail out blacks and hispanics in Florida to activate their vote? WTF

Dems know their base.

Isn't buying votes illegal?

Whoever makes or offers to make an expenditure to any person, either to vote or withhold his vote, or to vote for or against any candidate; and

Whoever solicits, accepts, or receives any such expenditure in consideration of his vote or the withholding of his vote—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

That's basically what this gesture is doing.

Senate floor rules are neither laws nor legislation. The Constitution was clear on how to proceed in 2016 as well. Both sides tweak the knobs of power to their liking. There is no moral high ground here.
Meaning there's no low ground either.

Their lives definitely mattered to a shit ton of UK fans worldwide. Fans that count on them, fans that root for their success and fans that would give them the shirts off their backs if they could. We didn’t coin the phrase “Once a Wildcat always a Wildcat” for nothing. Those kids are rock stars in this state.
In the past, yes. Today, not for me. I can't name a player on the roster of this year's hoops team. I can name most all the FB team roster.

I havent spent much time on RR lately. What did he do? TIA

BLUF: He embraced blm and gave them accreditation where they should have none. He also accepted the premise of coach Rupp being racist promising a resolution/ investigation that included former Rupp players and associates and it has yet to materialize (That I've seen advertised.). (Coach Cal legitimized an illegitimate blm movement that is about many things except black lives.)

Will that do? (Oh, I haven't been on rr or hob much either.)

Idiotic argument. You hurt people when you hurt their property you dumbass.

imagine a Black family that spent 30 years working to begin a small business. They were able to overcome much, including extreme disadvantages that were a result of actual oppressive times that had permeated into their parents generations of the 50’s and 60’s. They worked hard and earned their spot in the private sector, buying land, investing in brick and mortar, taking risks, and developing the American dream that their ancestors and white generations of the 40’s-60’s (greatest generation), fought for them to have.

Then imagine a black and white liberation communist burning it to the ground, looting it or both. Acting in a fashion that far outweighs the sins of past segregationists for one simple reason; They got to taste the American standard of success and had it taken by people that claim to hold grievance with them. That’s worse than never having it.

We talk about white flight constantly, academia has literature on it for days. What’s there not as much literature on? Black business owners leaving the ghetto’s and investing elsewhere as a result of leftist actions.

Last edited:
Any of you radical bastards want to try and defend this? Sick world we live in.

I just don’t have the patience.

I wouldn’t have pulled a gun. I would have gotten out of the car and allowed one to grab me. He goes down with me and loses and eye. No Need in punches and no one dies. But he’s losing his eye.

The rest back off when I pitch it to his boy like a hot potato.

No charges, it’s all on camera. And my point was made.

Tucker killing it again tonight. He carted in a 55 gallon drum full of hypocrosy and is pouring it all over the Democrats.

PS, Bloomberg spending 16 million to bail out jailed blacks and hispanics in Florida to activate their vote? WTF??
The Florida Attorney General is investigating Bloomberg for committing a felony . Bribing ex-cons with payments in exchange for Biden votes. Stay tuned

I just don’t have the patience.

I wouldn’t have pulled a gun. I would have gotten out of the car and allowed one to grab me. He goes down with me and loses and eye. No Need in punches and no one dies. But he’s losing his eye.

The rest back off when I pitch it to his boy like a hot potato.

No charges, it’s all on camera. And my point was made.

Yep me or them are walking away very hurt. No inbetweens...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT