POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And now you know why the last war fought on American soil was the civil war. Fought by Americans. Against Americans.

or the fact the US is one of the most geographically isolated countries in the world. We have two neighbors who we have gotten along with for 150+ years and are basically 3000 miles away from major powers of the world

That is a logical take, but I promise you that if they thought it would end well, China and Russia would mess with us more often. However, you are right that our isolated location makes us safer.

Saw some clips of the Trump team response. One thing I didn't like was them addressing the Russian collusion stuff raised by Schiff and co.

Iirc it was not in the articles, so They should've just ignored it and not given it any additional coverage or attention by addressing it.

Reactions: augustaky1
Saw some clips of the Trump team response. One thing I didn't like was them addressing the Russian collusion stuff raised by Schiff and co.

Iirc it was not in the articles, so They should've just ignored it and not given it any additional coverage or attention by addressing it.
The Dems brought it up in their 24 hours of yammering so they made it fair game to be shot down by Republicans.

It wasn’t in the articles but the dims have mentioned it repeatedly, you can’t let them float untested lies because that in itself gives it credibility to the ignorant.

The Dems brought it up in their 24 hours of yammering so they made it fair game to be shot down by Republicans.
I think they had to address it and will really get into it next week. The Mueller Report is favorable to Trump. No collusion. Plus
the FISA court has now made public the fraud that the FBI used to obtain a warrant. This was a huge development for Trump's case. It proves he had reason to doubt the FBI and career Justice and State Department employees who are 99% Democrat and were out to destroy Trump the minute he came down the escalator. Next week should provide eye opening things to really nail this down.

John Kerry’s son in law was on Burisma board with Joe Biden’s son, Nancy Pelosis son had dealings in Ukraine. There’s more democrats doing it too and they want Trump gone yesterday. When did dems hurriedly impeach Trump? Once he was talking to Ukraine about corruption, then they raced to get him out of office. The democrats are corrupt and need to be investigated for whoring America, they’re worthless turds.

Last edited:

It wasn’t in the articles but the dims have mentioned it repeatedly, you can’t let them float untested lies because that in itself gives it credibility to the ignorant.

I get it. It's just a difference of opinion. To me by addressing it you're keeping it in the headlines more. But it's entirely reasonable position to think it needs addressed for PR reasons and attacking credibility.

Just two competing schools of thought about how to address extraneous stuff

I get it. It's just a difference of opinion. To me by addressing it you're keeping it in the headlines more. But it's entirely reasonable position to think it needs addressed for PR reasons and attacking credibility.

Just two competing schools of thought about how to address extraneous stuff
Agree it’s a personal choice, no wrong answer. However it’s not you on trial either and your reputation isn’t under attack. What if I called you a liar or pos on here or in real life even though it wasn’t true. Would you just pretend it doesn’t exist or would you call me out for making stuff up about you?

If you said nothing people that didn’t know better might give it validity and believe you have no defense. I doubt anybody would let that slide without objecting, Trump is probably personally offended by the lies and wants to correct the bs. Since Schiff has continually lied the Trump team would have zero rebuttal using your method.

or the fact the US is one of the most geographically isolated countries in the world. We have two neighbors who we have gotten along with for 150+ years and are basically 3000 miles away from major powers of the world
Actually, your so-called major powers are 3000+ miles from THE Superpower. You imply they're as stupid as you.

Reactions: FusterCluck

mw4uSRaX

Driver of the car was going the wrong way I think. That was the one who died. Fortunately all the students are going to be ok.

John Kerry’s son in law was on Burisma board with Joe Biden’s son, Nancy Pelosis son had dealings in Ukraine. There’s more democrats doing it too and they want Trump gone yesterday. When did dems hurriedly impeach Trump? Once he was talking to Ukraine about corruption, then they raced to get him out of office. The democrats are corrupt and need to be investigated for whoring America, they’re worthless turds.

Relax, it's just a coincidence, nothing to see here conspiracy theorists. The Vegas shooter just needed a room full of guns to protect his video poker fortune, and the lone security guard who stopped the massacre only talks to Ellen.

Actually, your so-called major powers are 3000+ miles from THE Superpower. You imply they're as stupid as you.
Up until WW2, most of the worlds powers were in Europe. Obviously that changed after the war. But if you want to think there haven’t been any wars on American soil for so long because a lot of Americans own guns, knock yourself out. The original post suggested we haven’t had a war on our soil because a lot of Americans own guns which is asinine

I understand your use of the word in the context it was used. In general, how would you define "traitor"?
Ram a Traitor is someone who breaks faith with those who they have seduced and then deserts. A traitor is someone who gains a position, takes an oath, and then disregards that oath to better their own position. A traitor is a deceiver who gains trust and then breaks that trust.

Isn't it funny how Trump's actions, while backing up the premise of the constitution are considered dangerous to the country, and ideas contrary to the constitution are touted by democrats as necessary for the country?

How can you blindly follow these people? As I've said before, you are either woefully stupid or willfully ignorant. It's not too late to admit you've been a dumbass. Vote accordingly and you will be forgiven.

Platindumb, levi, and you other dumbasses need only do the right thing come November and all this will be forgotten in a few years. Admit there are women and men. Admit that people don't really care if men **** men, they care if you make us try and think that most men **** men.

It's just that simple. Agree that science is not political. Agree that politics is not science. Common sense is your friend.

Up until WW2, most of the worlds powers were in Europe. Obviously that changed after the war. But if you want to think there haven’t been any wars on American soil for so long because a lot of Americans own guns, knock yourself out. The original post suggested we haven’t had a war on our soil because a lot of Americans own guns which is asinine

There are several reasons, but if you think one of them isn't because we're all armed then we'll just chalk that up to yet another dumbass view you've professed here.

We have more soldiers than any country in the world.

Ram a Traitor is someone who breaks faith with those who they have seduced and then deserts. A traitor is someone who gains a position, takes an oath, and then disregards that oath to better their own position. A traitor is a deceiver who gains trust and then breaks that trust.
No problem with this definition. Essentially, a traitor is someone that betrays the interests or principles of a nation or cause.
Never thought of the confederacy as being traitorous anymore than our fight for independence.

Isn't it funny how Trump's actions, while backing up the premise of the constitution are considered dangerous to the country, and ideas contrary to the constitution are touted by democrats as necessary for the country?

How can you blindly follow these people? As I've said before, you are either woefully stupid or willfully ignorant. It's not too late to admit you've been a dumbass. Vote accordingly and you will be forgiven.

Platindumb, levi, and you other dumbasses need only do the right thing come November and all this will be forgotten in a few years. Admit there are women and men. Admit that people don't really care if men **** men, they care if you make us try and think that most men **** men.

It's just that simple. Agree that science is not political. Agree that politics is not science. Common sense is your friend.

GP

Reactions: ymmot31
Reactions: ymmot31
This is insanity, and irresponsible that a media outlet would release a secretly recorded video of the President of the United States.
Well maybe he should have even just a little bit of security. Parnas wasn't even trying to hide the fact he was recording in the beginning. And maybe Trump shouldn't be telling a bunch of free lance criminal foreign nationals to remove an ambassador for him, he has a SecOfState. The best part is Trump will still claim to not know who PArnas is and his flock of morons will believe him. Complete ****ing morons are able to get close to Trump and record anything they want, just imagine what other countries are able to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: IkeCat
Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT