POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bosa has been known to be MAGA for years. His family is from Florida and played at Ohio state. He’s not a California guy but ok. Like I said, I don’t care what he says. He’s free to do whatever. The issue is the hypocrisy of the right to hate speaking on politics unless it’s what they agree with.
lmao

Bosa flashes a MAGA hat for less than 10 seconds so now all of a sudden its reparations for how libs have tried to ruin sports for the past decade.

Y'all are truly insufferable. Can't fade any heat but the second the shoe is even remotely on the other foot y'all feel vindicated.

So you think we're headed for the literal definition of a Democracy?
I have been of the belief since 2020 that Democrats will never lose another election because of the fraud and demographics. The upset in 2016 delayed their plan by four years and they spent those making sure it never happens again; not by changing their messaging but by increasing the fraud.

These people unleashed a virus and shut the world down to achieve this. You think they're above stuffing bullshit ballots and registering illegals and taking weeks to cook the ballots in their major Dem cities? They aren't as we know.

This is great.

It's kind of like how I view trans guys (women cosplaying as dudes), they try to mimic what they think guys talk like and think people won't know they're frauds. Walz is like a closeted gay guy going to a tailgate and being like "Hey so when does the football game start so we can celebrate the home runs by touching each other's penises, fellow straight men?"

I remember when this board cursed out Kaepernick and Lebron for saying anything political. I remember this board swearing they would quit watching basketball, NFL, or even UK basketball over stuff like this. But since it’s the MAGA cult… Gee I wonder what everyone will say about this.

Me personally, I don’t care if Bosa wants to show off his hat but he looked stupid for interrupting the interview to show off his dumb hat. But I’m not going to be a bitch and complain or say “shut up and dribble” like you guys do.
We knew the low iq Kaepernick argument was coming. No one cared who he supports for president you Moron. He could've worn a Hillary shirt and no one wouldve cared. We watch television and movies every day with people that openly hate Republicans, who cares.

Kapernick claimed the NFL was a new iteration of slavery and even made a documentary on it for Netflix and claimed the entire country was Racist and white supremacist.

Lebron, posted a picture of a cop and said your next after the cop justifiably shot a lunatic attacking him with a knife.

Not surprising you can't see the difference in your black/white binary interpretation of the world. Whos in the cult again. I'd say it's you the guy who can't admit he's wrong and sees everything on a complete juvenile level.

Go back, think a little harder then get back to us. God its so easy to put you to bed. It's hilarious when you come in here thinking you've got an excellent point only to have it destroyed without effort.

Last edited:
I will never give Mitch a hard time. He's the predominant force behind the numerous conservative justices Trump appointed, and for keeping Garland off the SCOTUS bench.
That's not a very high bar for any Repub.

If that's the best he's done in his WHOLE career... eff him. Other than Boehner, Romney, Cheney, and few others, what other Repub couldn't have done more?

lmao

Bosa flashes a MAGA hat for less than 10 seconds so now all of a sudden its reparations for how libs have tried to ruin sports for the past decade.

Y'all are truly insufferable. Can't fade any heat but the second the shoe is even remotely on the other foot y'all feel vindicated.
Never said any of that so congrats on missing the point completely and dodging the subject

We knew the low iq Kaepernick argument was coming. No one cared who he supports for president you Moron. He could've worn a Hillary shirt and no one wouldve cared. We watch television and movies every day with people that openly hate Republicans, who cares.

Kapernick claimed the NFL was a new iteration of slavery and even made a documentary on it for Netflix and claimed the entire country was Racist and white supremacist.

Lebron, posted a picture of a cop and said your next after the cop justifiably shot a lunatic attacking him with a knife.

Not surprising you can't see the difference in your black/white binary interpretation of the world. Whos in the cult again. I'd say it's you the guy who can't admit he's wrong and sees everything on a complete juvenile level.

Go back, think a little harder then get back to us. God its so easy to put you to bed. It's hilarious when you come in here thinking you've got an excellent point only to have it destroyed without effort.
You also missed the point but nice rant

LeBron is a LeFraud

They're all still young enough, 4 years of Trump/Vance, eight years of Vance/Desantis, followed by 8 years of Desantis/Ramaswamy.

One can dream, right?

I’d assume other leaders will emerge. DeSantis did not seem to have whatever the mysterious “IT” is that makes people work on the national stage.

Has anyone supported Bosa doing it? Seems like everyone is just pointing out you lefties are going to lose your minds. Which is an easy, and obvious prediction.
I have no problem with Bosa doing it. It's his 1A right to do so and he shouldn't be ashamed of it either. If they ask him to apologize I hope he tells them to kick rocks and see me in court. Woulda said the same if another player photobombed with a Harris hat on.

That's not a very high bar for any Repub.

If that's the best he's done in his WHOLE career... eff him. Other than Boehner, Romney, Cheney, and few others, what other Repub couldn't have done more?

He has done a ton for KY in his career, as well as being Sen majority leader, which isn't some small feat.

• Haha
Reactions: WTF Cat
I’d assume other leaders will emerge. DeSantis did not seem to have whatever the mysterious “IT” is that makes people work on the national stage.
I think i any other year he would. had Trump not been an option, I think he would have pulled in many of Trumps voters.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Illegals are allowed to vote. Our election lasts…weeks. Trump ain’t winning. He can’t.
They not only aren't allowed to vote, they don't vote. The Heritage Foundation -- the conservative think tank behind Project 2025 -- researched the issue -- this year!! -- and found fewer than 40 votes by illegals over the last 40 years.

It's just a fantasy to explain Trump's defeat in 2020 and justify the hatred of immigrants.

Reactions: sambowieshin
The party of censorship taking a comedians words literally and drumming up outrage this morning is the perfect encapsulation of their entire anti-free speech party.
He was an invited guest of Trump and given a prime speaking platform. He's not just some random comedian at a comedy club show. This has ZERO to do with free speech.
It's a week before the election. Words matter. If you can't see how F'ing offensive and stupid that clown show was then I don't know what else to tell you.

Reactions: Knottcobred
He was an invited guest of Trump and given a prime speaking platform. He's not just some random comedian at a comedy club show. This has ZERO to do with free speech.
It's a week before the election. Words matter. If you can't see how F'ing offensive and stupid that clown show was then I don't know what else to tell you.

lol

God you lefties are miserable people. He was funny. Not his best set, but not bad.

Of course you lefties and your campaign of “joy” wants everyone walking around with sticks up their asses because you lack any sense of humor.

The only criticism is that the reaction from you joyless lunatic lefties was so goddam predictable, they should have made it a little harder for you guys to finish your prewritten nazi rally stories with a little more work than taking a joke out of context and jerking yourselves off because you lack any sense of humor.

They not only aren't allowed to vote, they don't vote. The Heritage Foundation -- the conservative think tank behind Project 2025 -- researched the issue -- this year!! -- and found fewer than 40 votes by illegals over the last 40 years.

It's just a fantasy to explain Trump's defeat in 2020 and justify the hatred of immigrants.
You guys sure are mad aboit them getting taken off voter rolls tho.

Also, your slippery slope is always hilarious.
"You want to also charge women that commit murder, well this is just to justify your hatred of women and your outright misogyny"

Illegals are allowed to vote. Our election lasts…weeks. Trump ain’t winning. He can’t.
illegals are allowed to vote”
that’s their covid-version 2024

covid enabled them to ballot harvest on a massive scale in ‘20. republicans finally got wise so they bring in millions of aliens, give them id’s and now enough of them are registered voters to tip the scales in their favor.
i pray that scenario is wrong but i won’t feel good about this election until i see trump declared the winner.

Oh EAD, you POS. "Words matter" after all you people have done and said about conservatives, Christians, Trump, anyone who didn't take your BS Big Pharma experiment.

You're the worst so cry me a river, you phony POS. Take your fake outrage and white savior complex and get bent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT