POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The amount of money the democrats are spending is scary but how effectively is it being spent? I was bombarded by Kamala commercials during both college and the little bit of NFL football I watched and it's the same commercial over and over again and it's laughably bad. Some Florida voter twit looks at her grocery bill in disgust and says Trump is going to give billionaires tax breaks and Kamala is going to give working class family tax breaks and stop price gouging?!? And that she voted for Trump in 2020 but never again?!? Am I crazy? This is her and Joe's economy? Do you really want to remind people of how terrible inflation is? Is this supposed to get the "I've been in a coma for 4-years" vote?
I'm not voting for her but I really try to look at even the commercials I don't like and think, even if I think it's unfair or a lie, could it be effective to get the votes you need and I don't see it at all. The thing is, democrats have usually always been effective at getting out their message more so than Republicans but this is terrible. I don't know if it's her being the worst candidate in presidential history or the worst campaign management or a combination of the two.
Part of my job at times has been identifying best practices in marketing, and where is the greatest ROI on ad expenditures based (in my case) a primarily 60+ year old demographic. 10+ years ago a newspaper ad would have been the way to go, now not so much. It's not looking like they have any clue what they are doing.
That’s also money likely spent on ballot harvesting mules and shit too.

Gabq47sXgAAXwU0
May be an image of 2 people and text that says '號 made with madewithmematic mematic McLegend''號 made with madewithmematic mematic McLegend'

The thing is, democrats have usually always been effective at getting out their message more so than Republicans......
One reason (and imo the only reason) that Dem/libs have 'been effective at getting out their message' is that they've always had the media in their pocket. I don't think that Dem/lib strategists, etc are any smarter than Repub ones. It's just that if the media doesn't spread your message constantly and in a good light....your message doesn't get out.

One reason (and imo the only reason) that Dem/libs have 'been effective at getting out their message' is that they've always had the media in their pocket. I don't think that Dem/lib strategists, etc are any smarter than Repub ones. It's just that if the media doesn't spread your message constantly and in a good light....your message doesn't get out.
Thank heavens for Elon Musk.

I disagree. I think the entire situation was delayed because Trump became president. Remember (well, people might remember if the MSM had covered it, OR the covid thread hadn't been deleted) that most of the supply kits used for the swab and pcr testing were actually produced in 2017, well before it was reported to "start" in late 2019 after the HK protests.

Also, the pcr testing protocol was based in March on partial, computer generated, genetic information before the virus itself was said to be isolated. Where did it come from? Didn't come from the Chinese govt or health care system, because our govt said they couldn't be trusted when the Chinese scientists said it was less fatal than the flu, especially among kids and young adults (which turned out to be 100% accurate, since few people died from it directly, but most rather as a result of delayed and/or poor care leading to 2ndary infections, pneumonias, or death due to remdesivir).

Then the first testing kits delivered to the UK were tested by their health admin staff and found to ALL CONTAIN material that would produce a positive test result. The person who ordered them tested was removed and the new kits were never tested once they arrived.

Once the protocol was peer reviewed internationally in April and 1. proven to be approaching 100% flawed for a positive result as well as 2. >75% flawed for a negative result, due to a ridiculously high cycle rate, and 3. absolutely unable to distinguish between coronaviruses, the peer review was hidden from public view and dissemination until late November 2020. Even after the peer review was published in Europe and the protocol slammed by the medical community across the world through the spring of 21, they announced they wouldn't issue a new protocol until December 22, never letting it be peer reviewed nor details of the protocol given to the public.

I think that after the 2016 election the project was going to be delayed until they had a D in the white house in 2020, but nothing they'd done to derail the presidency had the full effect needed to keep Trump from a 2nd term. IMO the release was more haphazard than intended because of this or we'd never have seen all of these missteps become public.

BO saying he handed Trump a pandemic plan that he then rejected, confirms that the whole scenario was already in the works, rather than somehow it snuck up on anyone. There's no way someone who himself opened the border of this country and kept it open to so many unvaccinated people from 2012-2024 was concerned about outbreaks and protecting Americans. If anything it convicts him even more of trying to produce them that he lies like that.

I think the pandemic under Hils would have been the end of the country, as intended by her Chinese financiers. Her role, like that of KH was to be the oppressor, even as KH has shown herself to be, and gun collector that BO was supposed to be (before operation fast & furious blew up in his face). Cali was always the test market for selling everything to the cartels and China to force liquidation on the rest of the country, and it worked there. It's just a matter of time and personnel in the WH before it happens. The invasion force is already in place
So it's name should be Covid-17 or Covid-16?

Can any Dem tell me how 25 percent of Georgias votes were being told are coming from outside the country?

I didn't hear him say that. I heard all early votes and "all early accepted ballots" - whatever those are - will be counted by 8pm & those together will be 70-75% of total. Election day votes obviously will also be counted, but not necessarily by 8pm (He didn't say when. I guess those will be the votes added to the GA totals after 8pm.). Then overseas ballots will be counted by Friday. He didn't break down the number of overseas ballots vs. ballots cast on election day to my hearing.

Last edited:
i pray you’re right but i just can’t discount the fact that these thousands of “immigrants” are being dumped into our swing states and others as well. i’m still apprehensive as hell about this election.
What makes you think those people can vote w/o being registered?

But who goes to college to work in a factory?
Uh, I did. Graduated from UK with a BSEE and worked 3-1/2 years as plant engineer in the dirtiest, nastiest places at Armco Steel (now Kawasaki) in Middletown, OH. While I was there, the unionized workers, counting OT and paid holidays, made more than I did. I'm guessing income prospects from a Philosophy bachelor's degree << working in a factory.

Fox Business: "Fentanyl vaccine looks to stop accidental overdose deaths."

Huge breakthrough. USA losing 250-300 citizens daily via Fentanyl abuse.
I'm confused. This is a GOOD thing? Fentanyl abuse is 100% a choice. Giving someone a vaccine means they can continue to take it and rot their brain out, but not play Russian Roulette that they may die in the process? What's next? An alcohol vaccine so individuals can abuse alcohol, get drunk, beat their spouse and children, cause multiple car accidents but suffer no long term health problems? Are we just enabling this behavior?

And, if the fentanyl vaccine would eliminate the high, would anyone take it? I doubt it. I'm seriously curious about this vaccine and what it's expected to do. I certainly don't want individuals high on fentanyl to be wandering around in society causing mischief. And, I seriously doubt anyone who does take it regularly would take a vaccine if the high is eliminated.

'Walz on The View: Trump going to work at a McDonald's was disrespectful to McDonald's workers.'

Kind of like trying to load a shotgun? Disrespectful to hunters.
Kind of like putting tampons in boy's bathrooms? Disrespectful to normal, red blooded American boys.
Kind of like taking 30+ trips to China and gushing over their system? Kind of disrespectful to the U S of A.

One of the largest X accounts for Kamala is going after the Trump McDonald's for health code violations haha.

B-tch when someone eats fast food they know the health code violations are included

Every restaurant has inspections where they aren't 100%. Catered lunch and chef dinner elites wouldn't know that. Just shows how much more out of touch she is than you knew she was yesterday.

i pray you’re right but i just can’t discount the fact that these thousands of “immigrants” are being dumped into our swing states and others as well. i’m still apprehensive as hell about this election.
Know where Austin Landing is? Springboro/Franklin/Miamisburg area....next to I-75. Friend was telling me the other day that there are a ton of illegals in the hotels there. Nice hotels too, since the whole development is a planned development with fairly high end hotels. Evidently not safe to shop there now.

Uh, I did. Graduated from UK with a BSEE and worked 3-1/2 years as plant engineer in the dirtiest, nastiest places at Armco Steel (now Kawasaki) in Middletown, OH. While I was there, the unionized workers, counting OT and paid holidays, made more than I did. I'm guessing income prospects from a Philosophy bachelor's degree << working in a factory.
So did you meet JD Vance there?

I'm confused. This is a GOOD thing? Fentanyl abuse is 100% a choice. Giving someone a vaccine means they can continue to take it and rot their brain out, but not play Russian Roulette that they may die in the process? What's next? An alcohol vaccine so individuals can abuse alcohol, get drunk, beat their spouse and children, cause multiple car accidents but suffer no long term health problems? Are we just enabling this behavior?

And, if the fentanyl vaccine would eliminate the high, would anyone take it? I doubt it. I'm seriously curious about this vaccine and what it's expected to do. I certainly don't want individuals high on fentanyl to be wandering around in society causing mischief. And, I seriously doubt anyone who does take it regularly would take a vaccine if the high is eliminated.
Bloomberg says vaccine no for cure addiction, but could prevent many accidental deaths.

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang

At some point... personal responsibility has to be taken seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT