• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terrorist calls his goat "sorry honey, my flight will be delayed"

GaxamfaWIAA87Jn

Kamala, "Iran? I never really cared that much for Flock of Seagulls. Next question."
I saw the "Flock" along with the Go Go's at Kings Island decades ago...they were actually pretty good. They were the warm up band for the Girls. Naturally, the Girls were a tad late coming out on stage when they were scheduled up...

The whole thing is riggled, man. SCUM is being installed to run swing state polling centers in major counties.

Confirmed that the DOJ is popping in to some of the polling centers, LOL. I have said all along that Mayorkis is as dangerous to American society as anyone out there. F this sh*t,

Last edited:
I saw the "Flock" along with the Go Go's at Kings Island decades ago...they were actually pretty good. They were the warm up band for the Girls. Naturally, the Girls were a tad late coming out on stage when they were scheduled up...
Saw them at The Grand Ole Opry in 1983. Acoustics were out-of-this-world.

For all our Virginia friends (looking at you @BBUK).
Plus rumors that Trump may hold a rally there soon.

People are sick and tired of taxes and stupid policy that takes every dime. EVERY dime. A plastic bag tax at walmart and any other store that uses bags. Bring your own or pay I think it is a dime a bag tax in a lot of counties. I bring my own.

Probably corporate uniparty media:
29M votes cast and Kamala is up by 40M. to question otherwise is a threat to democracy and all threats will be eliminated.

shins comes on here and links the same article 100 times between now and Nov 5th.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT