• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll leave this right here.

GZ4gp3GXQAAwrz9

I literally quoted directly from your link. Do you ever read anything but the headlines? Fool. ALWAYS.
Time to realign the tin foil hat.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackish_Mamba
Certainly unnamed Democrat staffers would not lie, or Dem reps. I bet they even took pics of the poop with their phones. Link?

from your link:
"None of the valuable works of art — including sculptures, paintings and plaques — housed in the Capitol appear to have been looted"
Just because they didn't want to risk being caught at the DC airport with artwork and statues stolen from the riot doesn't mean they didn't do damage to the Capitol. 🤡
Good Lord you culties will stretch your nutty minds to rationalize anything Trump tells you.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackish_Mamba
Time to realign the tin foil hat.

Hahaha FBI managed USA Today says there was no FBI involvement. Hahaha

You support the Tar Heels like when North Carolina investigated themselves for academic fraud and didn’t find any academic fraud. 😂

We know Ray Epps was FBI. His own daughter said he was.

Here's an amazing thought for you. It's Oct 19th....typically peak leaf color season....and about 90 percent of the trees in my neighborhood are GREEN. I used to take my kids to Bernheim Forest color Fest every year when they were little. It was always the second week in October. Called the other day to find out when it was this year to take my grandkids and they have now changed it to November because the leaves don't start changing to peak color now until November.
But there's no global warming right? 🤡
It's happening right in front of our eyes and half of the United States is too stupid to see it.
No one says it's not real...what they say is you're part of a lunatic religion who is fainting with hysteria....while screaming believe the science, even tho you don't know anything of the science yourself.

Let me guess, you know more than an actual climate scientist

This is what happens when you attack wealthy people: they simply leave.

Kind of like during the Clinton years that the Dem/libs in all their wisdom thought it would be a good...great idea to put on a wealth tax on boats/yachts. Bring in a whole lot of 'new' revenue.

Oh wait. Yacht sales went in the dumper and all (or most) of the yacht builders on the East went out of business.

There is zero reason vote counts can’t be completed and reported by midnight of Election Day. They can spend a day or two “recounting” them if it’s “close” if they want to, but a total count should be available on Election Day. Then if the totals happen to change in the recount (they shouldn’t), then there better be a damn good explanation for it. If there isn’t a good explanation, then the whole system is unreliable and we have much bigger problems.

The most absurd thing that is only indicitive of fraud. No one should accept this as normal. It does not take that long to count and never had until 2020. This is fraud by the left.

I'll tell you what, Georgia, let's livestream all of this and there will gladly be all of us to volunteer and help count and knock this out within hours.

From an article in Penn. about Trump's town hall in Lancaster....former Repub (see RINO).....

'But there are Republicans who oppose Trump.
Former congressman Charlie Dent said he's voting for Harris.
"Even when you might agree with him, he's a difficult ally; he puts you in awkward positions where he is undermining the very reform he touts," Dent said.'

....from Wiki....'After announcing his retirement during late 2017, he said that dealing with the "freewheeling president" became "exhausting". According to The Hill, he said "disorder, chaos, instability, uncertainty, intemperate statements" were not "conservative virtues".[21] He delivered a farewell speech on May 10,[22] and resigned on May 12, 2018, leaving the seat vacant.[5]'

Dmn there's some serious pssies out there. RINOs sure have those "conservative virtues" down pat like resigning and causing "disorder, chaos, instability, and uncertainty." Dent probably dresses up like an infant and has his mom wipe his butt.

Heard about that yesterday. Frankly I'm not sure if I've ever heard of that poll...but it looks like it's a top notch organization.
Interesting in their internals....it has 32% of the black vote for Trump!!
Baris admits that Atlas bested him by .1 in 2022 and was the most accurate that year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT