POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First they get the Cheneys on board, now they are quoting Mitch. They honestly have the dumbest people running their operation.

That pic in the tweet is 10-15 years old.

Turtle hasn’t been that vibrant since Romney ran for potus.

NYPICHPDPICT000027175607-1.jpg

As always you're beyond predictable. You said exactly what I thought you'd say in response.

I'm 99.99% sure you're misinformed on the subject. If you are actually informed on it are you saying it was a mere coincidence that seven states seceded from the Union after Lincoln was elected, but before he took office?

LOL I'll wait for this one. This should be a doozy how its spun and how wrong it'll be.
You’re arguing with a guy who argued that Reagan was president in 1980, and when confronted about that, doubled down.

After spending the entire day in the Fayette Mall, Costco, and Sam's, I can say the following:

We have already let too many people into this country. It may already be too late.

Heck though.... Costco just raised their rates... Must be a serious rush on memberships. I actually like their "new" policy of checking ID's now. you could NOT get in to buy a pizza until recently. I like ten dollar Costco pizza's.

After spending the entire day in the Fayette Mall, Costco, and Sam's, I can say the following:

We have already let too many people into this country. It may already be too late.
Totally agree. Democrats care more about illegals than American citizens.

More crowds. Prepare for additional shortages down the road. Congestion. Increasing crime.

Sam, I'm not debating you on this subject, but rather presenting images below for informational purposes. Photo below taken by me early October, 2009 near Cumberland Gap National Park on KY/TN border.

461920850_10231992577977862_2743129063928811568_n.jpg

Here's my cuz November 12, 2011 near Nolin Lake, just south of Leitchfield. All fallen leaves in plain sight.

377118_2586702347422_399657538_n.jpg

Mom's house in Middlesboro, KY, November 20, 2016.

15095083_10210479688689075_1156826808506897114_n.jpg

Cumberland Gap, TN, Nov 29, 2019. Hiked 4 miles from house in Shawnee, TN.

76964470_10219294346890021_4147352830564368384_n.jpg

Honestly, I'm unsure if I can prove or disprove your claim with recent images.
I love the pics so not gonna argue this one. 🤣

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I’d love to have a gas stove but my house is all electric. Thinking of getting a propane tank strictly for cooking, but I’ve been concerned about gas prices going through the roof. I also need to look for an alternative to Bennet Gas who’s local to me. They make you lease the tank and get your gas only through them. Don’t want that kind of restriction. I want to own the tank and be able to price out who fills it.

My buddy is trying to get a pig and lines installed. Hard as heck to even find a large tank. He's going to use his for a backup generator to run the house if power goes out, secondarily for heat for several out buildings and a large grill setup.

Oh its way beyond the tipping point. That is a fact and part of a long post i made years ago about how our country already fell, its just in the slow after descent.

Also the reason you see so many of those people at the malls and outlets is because they cant have bank accounts so they have to pay in cash.

Reactions: augustaky1
"Everyone is picking the table of liberals over the table of conservatives. Every single person. If you think different you have never worked the service industry in any capacity. Better tips and no sexual harassment."

Lol. If you're ugly, then that last statement is actually the first true statement you've made on purpose in weeks.

I have waited tables. Both me and a friend were sexually harassed by liberals while working. Most liberals didn't tip worth a sht, much less appreciate it if you worked hard. You are fortunate if they order at the same time, much less quickly. Some drama is coming about half the time. Only tables that ever tried to stiff me on the tip were libs and they both ran my butt off and had tabs over $200.

What all of us have noticed lately is that liberal servers expect a good tip just for being there. Most are slow, don't check up on tables to see if drinks need refilling, and withdraw if you talk to them like they are a fellow human being. They are more judgmental of the people they're supposed to be serving than the people are their green and pink hair. I don't care what your politics are, your religion is, or your hair colors. Just do your frkn job and you'll get a good tip.

We go out to eat less and less these days. Used to be 2x per week, once for business. Maybe once every 2-3 weeks now unless we know the servers that will be working any given night.

Today from the USA Today. Who writes sh-t like this? That Trump surrogates 'have tried to cast doubt on the 60-year-old Minnesota governor's macho credentials'.

From the article:

MANKATO, Minnesota — Kamala Harris' presidential campaign has made Tim Walz's stereotypically masculine traits − a sports-lover, military veteran, gun owner and father − central to his introduction to America's voters.

It's been a steady theme for the Democrats over the last two months - visiting college and high school football games, hunting for pheasants, hawking camo hats - as a counterweight to Donald Trump and JD Vance, their Republican rivals who are making a play for the "bro vote" and whose surrogates have tried to cast doubt on the 60-year-old Minnesota governor's macho credentials.

Video of Tim Walz thanking the writer for calling him a man:

Screams macho, it does

Thought the same thing recently as I walked through a store and so many people were speaking non-latin, foreign languages as they shopped or talked on their phones. Almost as much as I heard it when I was on a tour in touristy Europe. Maybe in Venice...?

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check that your ballot reads with the votes you selected in the booth BEFORE you leave the polling location.

There needs to be an online database of tallied votes where people can double check their entries at the polls or mail in results. Should be able to enter a pin number of your selection to verify your vote is accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT