POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is that possible to know? Exit polling?

Exit polling (I think) is only on election day. I believe it's based on the fact they know who (what party) is voting. Not the actual vote cast, but if a Repub is voting....pretty good bet it's for Trump.

There is still zero truth to this no matter how many times you repeat it.
He is the biggest spammer on the Rivals network by far. He's posted some of those videos 100's of times. Posted the word rape 1000's of times. Pull up his messages and search for the word rape. You will be astonished at the number of pages the search will return. Just a miserable, vile, twisted, and sick human being.

The wheels are coming off. Diversity on full display.
If that 'source' is from inside the campaign the 'the wheels ARE coming off'.
If from outside the campaign then the campaign manager (or someone who heard the call) is spilling her dirty laundry and problems to others (friends, husband, etc?) and that's not good.

Either way....a really bad look. Internal civil war next?

Fun to see people who hate me agree with me. This post is from May:
I've got an even better one for ya.

GaMJ_LUXUAAIvr3

I don't promote violence. I don't support Presidents that incite riots and encourage their supporters to commit crimes.
I do believe in the 2nd amendment and practice it's use. Violence is always the last resort and for defense.
Donald Trump has created a dangerous environment in America with his rhetoric and cult of followers who now see violence as their right as well as the replacement for the ballot box.
By lying non stop about the elections he has convinced millions of Americans that the only way to get a change of President and policies is thru violence. If you can't make your voice heard via voting.... What is the alternative??
That is why he is such a dangerous MFer and why anyone that votes for him is an idiot.
Talk about an idiot.

If that 'source' is from inside the campaign the 'the wheels ARE coming off'.
If from outside the campaign then the campaign manager (or someone who heard the call) is spilling her dirty laundry and problems to others (friends, husband, etc?) and that's not good.

Either way....a really bad look. Internal civil war next?
I'm convinced entire Harris-Walz campaign not wrapped very tight.

I'll trade 50 car batteries and power inverters for 4 cases of Havana Club and 50 boxes of Cohiba Petit Coronas.

NBC News says AG Garland is looking into Trump's possible involvement.
Pipe smoker here. Not sure how good Cuban pipe tobacco is.

I don't think they were Cuban (maybe), but I remember years ago a cigar shop on the strip of Vegas where they hand rolled cigars.
Really neat to watch. Couldn't believe how quickly they made them.

Reactions: UK82
A wise man once said...

GaNhiZBW0AA92FG

Another wise man sends a huge FU to evil Biden administration.

Quit cigarettes/cigars years ago, but I'll still smoke a briar (or one of my two Meerschaums) out on the porch, especially in the Fall.

Capstan Blue (flake), Presbytarian Mixture, and Royal Yacht MIxture (ducks for cover LOL)

Reactions: UK82
That's one of the sickest things I ever read about. The cops, or somebody, should shut down this crap ASAP.

'that hosts no-parents-allowed wilderness excursions where children as young as 11 can discuss “queerness” with an adult who identifies as transgender.'

And, so much for the National Geographic....'National Geographic celebrated the program...'

I’m voting Monday and I will have a Trump hat on just to piss off any liberals that may be there.I
I'm going to do the same thing....but I wonder if the poll worker(s) will make you take it off. It IS a form of political advertising for a candidate which is not allowed within X number of feet (don't remember exactly) of the polls. So, we shall see.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
A wise man once said...

GaNhiZBW0AA92FG

Another wise man sends a huge FU to evil Biden administration.

That picture with the flag...Claxton Fruit Cake. I hate fruit cakes....but I love Claxton fruit cakes. Go figure.
We always get 5-10 of them at Christmas time.
They're out of Claxton, GA. Was going thru the town one time (maybe on the way to Savannah) and you could smell the town miles up the road. Really smelled good. Along the lines of driving into Bardstown...only I like the smell of cakes baking better than bourbon.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
He is the biggest spammer on the Rivals network by far. He's posted some of those videos 100's of times. Posted the word rape 1000's of times. Pull up his messages and search for the word rape. You will be astonished at the number of pages the search will return. Just a miserable, vile, twisted, and sick human being.

Don't forget stupid.

I'm going to do the same thing....but I wonder if the poll worker(s) will make you take it off. It IS a form of political advertising for a candidate which is not allowed within X number of feet (don't remember exactly) of the polls. So, we shall see.

California, Delaware, Kansas, Montana, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Vermont are the only states that have a "dress code" to vote (no clothing/attire that endorses a political candidate.)

Kentucky does NOT have that restriction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT