POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's comparing rape to Trump assassination attempts. Because, you know, that's what sane people do.
Assassinations?

GZ3AcjdXUA0L9KP

Look throughout history and this happens all the time. Egypt where they defaced antiquities to remove the prior regimes. The Soviets and other Communist regimes that come into power by force. That is why the radical leftists do the same thing here. It is to rewrite history. To demonize our past our founders. Tear down statues. Use current mores to unfairly criticize and demonize our past. Contort the language. Everything that the left does has been done in the past in order to eventually destroy us from within.

He was a brutal tyrant during his time as Viceroy and Governor of the Indies. Cutting off body parts, torturing and murdering natives, parading women naked through the streets. That kinda jazz. Was arrested for his conduct afterwards when he returned to Spain.
Here's another that escaped the Lib memory hole. Enjoy!

This cannot be ignored or denied. This is clearly what is occurring. How many times have we seen this over the last year where a non-white criminal kills a white person and then a Democrat judge either finds them incompetent to stand trial, give them low bail, or release them.

They are continuing to make it legal to kill white people without going to prison.

ALL OF THEM ARE DEMOCRAT JUDGES!
I thought taking that lady’s pic off the syrup was going to fix this

My math was fine. Comparing the Biden/Harris admin to the Trump admin. Trump was a bigger spender than Biden by far. At least we are getting some roads/bridges/airport infrastructure out of Biden's term.
Nothing to show for Trump's term but a job deficit and tax cuts for the rich.
More common sense math for ya.

GZ2urxNWoA4jkt4

Wording:

"To give parents choices in educational opportunities for their children, are you in favor of enabling the General Assembly to provide financial support for the education costs of students in kindergarten through 12th grade who are outside the system of common (public) schools by amending the Constitution of Kentucky as stated below?

IT IS PROPOSED THAT A NEW SECTION BE ADDED TO THE CONSTITUTION OF KENTUCKY TO READ AS FOLLOWS:

The General Assembly may provide financial support for the education of students outside the system of common schools. The General Assembly may exercise this authority by law, Sections 59, 60, 171, 183, 184, 186, and 189 of this Constitution notwithstanding.

YES NO"

Great thanks for that. Amazing how poorly worded that is.

So yes is the vote if you want the quasi voucher situation to go through.

all good ideas but i think the biggest problem by far is in the student’s homes where many times ther is no father and no real traditional family setting. i don’t know if that can be fixed thanks to lbj’s war on poverty.
There’s an uncomfortable truth that no one wants to say so everyone has to play dumb about the common denominators in “bad schools.”

Last edited:
Look throughout history and this happens all the time. Egypt where they defaced antiquities to remove the prior regimes. The Soviets and other Communist regimes that come into power by force. That is why the radical leftists do the same thing here. It is to rewrite history. To demonize our past our founders. Tear down statues. Use current mores to unfairly criticize and demonize our past. Contort the language. Everything that the left does has been done in the past in order to eventually destroy us from within.
Yep. America has become a gay Soviet Union. 😂

Regarding school choice, another thing to note is that 33 states already have some form of school choice.

Also wouldn't this possibly lead to vouchers for families who homeschool?

I'm adamantly against trapping families in shitty schools.
I can’t believe that there’s any loving Christian parents who don’t homeschool their kids at this point. Government school is just child abuse

Reactions: Gators1853
Yep. America has become a gay Soviet Union. 😂
And like the USSR it’s gonna break up. Regardless of how this pageant shakes out in a few weeks. Which they’ll probably fight about until at least the new year because whoever doesn’t get their way is gonna scream bloody murder

Trump should use it in a campaign ad.

“Do you want a Wikipedia President or the real thing??”
The president is in charge of almost nothing and we don’t even know whether he was really there…but in Trumps first term the size and scope and power and deficit spending of the federal government grew in ways that we never would’ve imagined. Especially in 2020. GW Bush did the exact same thing following 9/11.

The GOP is a rotten controlled opposition party; a Trojan horse. And the reason is simple. People go to sleep when there’s a GOP president and we always wind up losing more of our freedom

Reactions: Gators1853
Great thanks for that. Amazing how poorly worded that is.

So yes is the vote if you want the quasi voucher situation to go through.
I don't know what parts you think are poorly worded, but the Constitution Sections enumerated are the ones that the KY SC has cited at various times in the past to prevent education money being spent outside public schools. So they had to be listed in this amendment.

On the outside chance this passes, I suspect opponents would then try to cite added sections to stop the private schools funding. That's how libs work.

I'm still appalled at how little effort I see being made to pass it.

It's obvious that team Harris is in panic mode. She has just agreed to a Fox interview. Biden has refused to do the same during his entire presidency.

Now don't all you anti-Fox folk that have stopped watching it because it's too lib now turn around & watch this interview. Ya hear?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT