POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, definitely more important than the difference between 3% and 2% inflation.
Not only inflation, but many other factors....

GZ3pPreXMAAFgw0

Hopefully all the boots on the ground see the writing on the wall and decide it’s not worth participating in a fraud that may not succeed this time.

Kamabla may get 32 million votes if there’s no fraud. And then we can all laugh when the “death of democracy” candidate wins the popular vote.

Reactions: SDC888
Hopefully all the boots on the ground see the writing on the wall and decide it’s not worth participating in a fraud that may not succeed this time.

Kamabla may get 32 million votes if there’s no fraud. And then we can all laugh when the “death of democracy” candidate wins the popular vote.

Lose election; go to jail.

Not the best choice for the criminals.

Reactions: blubo
It's obvious that team Harris is in panic mode. She has just agreed to a Fox interview. Biden has refused to do the same during his entire presidency.

Trump's scared to do anything now.
No debates.
No 60 minutes interview.
No CNN interview.
Nothing but rambling at his rallies.

It's actually a sign of respect and intelligence being able to speak to a crowd in a manner they relate to better.
Kinda like Trump does when he talks to his Caveman crowd about eating pets, windmill cancer and beating people up.
You appropriate her lack of intelligence whenever you post something, G-school. I really wonder how you turned out so clueless. Have you ever been sued by the parents of one of your students for educational malpractice? We'd all love to talk to one of your former students to find out just how much you sucked at your job.

No debates.
No 60 minutes interview.
No CNN interview.
He has done twice as many debates as kammie.
He has done 50 X the interviews (non-edited and non-scripted)
Who?
Yet people show up by the tens of thousands without having to be bussed in like Kammie does.

You guys are really starting to sound desperate. (smirk)
She will get no more debates and she will like it.

Seinfeld Soup GIF

No debates.
No 60 minutes interview.
No CNN interview.
60 Minutes? Is that a serious question? Lets think back to the honest purveyor of news that is 60-Min. Exploding gas tanks on Pintos, The TANG memo, the editing of Kammytoes interview. You are clearly unserious as a person...don't expect Trump to be unserious like you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
No debates.
No 60 minutes interview.
No CNN interview.
That’s because none of it is a real campaign. In all likelihood the next king with no clothes has already been picked by the deep state. They’re just going through the motions

So we have a little over 3 weeks until the election with Trump trending up and Kammie trending down.
What will be the Dems October surprise?
Since the DemBolsheviks tend to lack the intelligence to come up with something original, I'm thinking it will be one of the following:
1. Garland orders the FBI Stasi to raid Mar-a-Lago or Trump's campaign on more manufactured nonsense.
2. 24 women claim Trump grabbed them inappropriately at a Piggy Wiggly in 1972.
3. More anonymous Washington deep state compost/ New York Slimes 3rd party innuendo involving "Russians." Drink!

What say you?
Because you know they have to pull something.
It's what they do.

So we have a little over 3 weeks until the election with Trump trending up and Kammie trending down.
What will be the Dems October surprise?
Since the DemBolsheviks tend to lack the intelligence to come up with something original, I'm thinking it will be one of the following:
1. Garland orders the FBI Stasi to raid Mar-a-Lago or Trump's campaign on more manufactured nonsense.
2. 24 women claim Trump grabbed them inappropriately at a Piggy Wiggly in 1972.
3. More anonymous Washington deep state compost/ New York Slimes 3rd party innuendo involving "Russians." Drink!

What say you?
Because you know they have to pull something.
It's what they do.
The October surprise is theyve taken over all the institutions and they know they win either way

I’m very thankful I did not have a kid during Covid, and have commented often that I feel very fortunate my son is still a toddler when the MAHA movement and the Anxious Generation have gained popularity.

Hoping Trump gets elected and RFK can push some policies that subsidize healthy living and private school because it’s expensive.
You really gonna vote for an idiot who says things that no child should ever hear?
You proud of that?

That’s because none of it is a real campaign. In all likelihood the next king with no clothes has already been picked by the deep state. They’re just going through the motions
Trump is the deep state in sheep's clothing.
A billionaire born with a silver spoon in his mouth ain't working for you or me.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I haven't watched or listened to the news today...what did the Giggling Valley Girl have to say today? I'm sure it was something that will make America look strong!

there’s no one individual that could make good on that even if they wanted to. It has to be bottom up not top down. It’s like trying to turn the titanic around to avoid hitting the iceberg there’s too much inertia it’s nearly impossible

No debates.
No 60 minutes interview.
No CNN interview.

Guess you've missed all his live podcasts with multiple interviewers that usually last over an hour.

But, you're The Village Idiot, so not surprised.

Just how are you this STUPID AND DISHONEST?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT