POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You are aware, are you not, Village Idiot, that earnings season means that JP.MORGAN and other huge banks released their numbers, so congrats on celebrating the super wealthy making more.

You and Dion should really sit down and get your taking points straight, since you 2 idiots are the only ones who ever like the others posts.

You are aware, are you not, Village Idiot, that earnings season means that JP.MORGAN and other huge banks released their numbers, so congrats on celebrating the super wealthy making more.

You and Dion should really sit down and get your taking points straight, since you 2 idiots are the only ones who ever like the others posts.
Everyone is making more.

I saw where the Government said that last month was the best economic numbers in over 30 years.... Wow... Imagine the luck that a government that had overestimated jobs by over 1 million the last 2 years would miraculously come up with amazing economic numbers just 29 days before the election... LOL.

My buddy who lives in Louisville, had affordable housing put in his subdivision a few years ago. Crime has become worse.

He just sent me a video of a future doctor/scholar with a shirt covering his mouth as he casually was in my buddy’s driveway scoping the house next door even with the motion light lighting up the whole area.

No peace can be had. GD, Democrat Party is a cancer to this country, intentionally ruins cities, neighborhoods, allows crime to be rampant and criminals to be emboldened.

I did assure my friend to not worry though and that diversity is our strength.

Last edited:
I've been a HOB member since 2007 so I never frequented any of the free boards because I didn't see the point when I was paying for one. Then during the Joker era I started checking the Lair to see what free posters were saying about the situation since the HOB was split hard between the Joker haters and lovers. Found this place and created this account on a whim to occasionally chime in with a different viewpoint. Didn't end up participating much until the latest election blew up the known political world.

I want to tax the shit out of the top 1% who have more than all the rest of us combined, not "anyone who acquires any money". Maybe .1%, depends on the math. Big difference. Are you in the top 1%? Is a single person you know?
Blast from the past...

GZZsAxNWIAA2cQP

As much as Cal drove me crazy especially the past 5 or 6 years...I hope one day after he retires Coach Pope (assuming he's still here obviously) brings Cal back for some kind of moment like that. Would be good for the fan base and Cal as well. Cal did a lot of great things here and it shouldn't be forgotten...just a shame with how it ended though.
Agreed. Cal is a really good guy and I still like him as a person….. but his coaching model had gotten stale and his leaving was in the best interests for him and UK. I’m just thankful it went down in a way that we didn’t have to pay the huge buyout- Mitch better be especially thankful.

For about 12-24 hours after Pope was hired I was freaking out a little bit but I’m so psyched for everything he’s done to this point and actually can’t wait for BB season.

Not only are they scared...the Elon Musk thing turned into 'toxic masculinity'...

Then it devolved into if you listen to Joe Rogan you need therapy haha:

I was laughing at most of that exchange. Until she mentions, "we cannot allow...."

Then, I felt myself gritting my teeth.

I better stop typing right here. lololol

Good am political junkies , its near 7am , and the Democrat party is still openly trying to ruin America .. Fight Fight Fight ! Have some eggs or something !
Good morning to you, my good sir.

Evil Joe Biden is still President. Evil Kamala Harris desires his seat. We must defeat them and their sick designs on America.

USA USA USA!

From yesterday:

Why is Trump campaigning in blue states?​

Trump is scheduled to appear Saturday in the vice president’s home state of California, and be in Colorado today. He’ll be in Chicago, Ill., on Tuesday and he plans a rally at the end of the month at New York’s Madison Square Garden. Colorado hasn’t voted for a GOP presidential nominee since George W. Bush in 2004. A Republican White House contender hasn’t captured New York since Ronald Reagan’slandslide in 1984.

So what’s Trump’s reasoning? Answers: gain some coast-to-coast media attention, expand the MAGA base, try to hold down support for Harris, curry favor with donors, lend downballot support to some GOP House candidates, and appear ultra-confident ahead of Nov. 5.

Awesome. Campaign right in their backyard.

As sad as the Kamala supporter is, in this video, I couldn't help but also chuckle at the Trump supporter, who isn't going to intimidate many people EITHER lol.

The "tough" put his Trump flag (that appears to be attached to a Bed, Bath, and Beyond window treatment rod) between the charging menace and himself. LOL

This video is proof positive that the "sane 60" need to take their country/government back.

Last edited:
When exactly was this Republican frugality? Cause it sure as hell hasn’t been in my adult years. The only Republican i can think of currently who is anti big spending is Rand Paul. Who you hate. Why? Because he doesn’t suckle at the Turtles teat.
Pre-Obama.

You make my point saying Pubs are mostly big spending like Dims. And Trump is their leader. And thus MAGA doesn't GAS; i.e., not conservative.

And paying even more, Village Idiot.

Maybe you missed that 21%+ inflation since Jan 20 2021.

Again, I'm in the markets, (why are the wmt and amzn stocks so high?lol).

The point is that people are getting crushed by everyday prices on everything.
Guess Musk thinks hurricane victims have plenty of money and 400 bucks lying around too for his "free" Internet. 😂
He's a con man just like his buddy Trump.

It’s been forever since I’ve posted here regularly, mostly because 6-7 pages a day of mostly crap posting is very difficult to keep up with.

So the Sam Bowie village idiot guy:

- thinks Trump/supporters denied the election, but completely ignores that he and Dems went all in on Trump being illegitimately elected and a Russian asset and spent 4 years/untold billions/total undermined democracy. I mean, this wasn’t that long ago, we all remember. Total frauds, all of you.

- thinks inflation is down, clearly doesn’t understand how all this works. The rate of growth has decreased, but the damage is done and we clearly are not “down” to pre Harris/Biden levels.

You are either all in on propaganda or have no clue what you’re talking about…..and I’m not sure which is worse.

My buddy who lives in Louisville, had affordable housing put in his subdivision a few years ago. Crime has become worse.

He just sent me a video of a future doctor/scholar with a shirt covering his mouth as he casually was in my buddy’s driveway scoping the house next door even with the motion light lighting up the whole area.

No peace can be had. GD, Democrat Party is a cancer to this country, intentionally ruins cities, neighborhoods, allows crime to be rampant and criminals to be emboldened.

I did assure my friend to not worry though and that diversity is our strength.
I sense some involuntary reparations coming from his neighborhood soon.

Not only are they scared...the Elon Musk thing turned into 'toxic masculinity'...

Then it devolved into if you listen to Joe Rogan you need therapy haha:

these moonbats need therapy alright, while confined in an asylum. she openly admits that she needs and is receiving therapy yet she’s given a platform and people are supposed to take her vomitous blathering seriously? “we all need therapy” these people are irretrievably broken, and disgusting

Pre-Obama.

You make my point saying Pubs are mostly big spending like Dims. And Trump is their leader. And thus MAGA doesn't GAS; i.e., not conservative.
bush and reagan both spent like crazy too. but you're an a$$ and have to prove it with every post.

What comes around, goes around.

Good old "See BS". If not for CBS Sports and 60 Minutes, I would not give a crap about the corp.

I am a current PARA shareholder and have witnessed my investment depreciate over 60% since 2021. Hopefully Tiffany network sells soon. They suck.

Depressed white women, that are unhappy w/their lives and have low self-esteem, black women, men with low T, the confused fringe of society that sit around listening to The Smiths, and teachers/academia/government employees (who, in a Vinn diagram, fall into a lot of the previous categories). That is Kamala's "CORE" voting block.

IOW, the unproductive "barnacles"/parasites...

It’s been forever since I’ve posted here regularly, mostly because 6-7 pages a day of mostly crap posting is very difficult to keep up with.

So the Sam Bowie village idiot guy:

- thinks Trump/supporters denied the election, but completely ignores that he and Dems went all in on Trump being illegitimately elected and a Russian asset and spent 4 years/untold billions/total undermined democracy. I mean, this wasn’t that long ago, we all remember. Total frauds, all of you.

- thinks inflation is down, clearly doesn’t understand how all this works. The rate of growth has decreased, but the damage is done and we clearly are not “down” to pre Harris/Biden levels.

You are either all in on propaganda or have no clue what you’re talking about…..and I’m not sure which is worse.
Welcome back. Agree, lots of crap posting. I've attempted minimizing my own garbage by cutting down on memes and tweets, and engaging in actual discussion, highlighted by a few headlines casting Democrats in an ever negative light.

Correct, Democrats think their poop smells rosy. Haha, our 'friends' on the left always up to something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT