POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You are aware, are you not, Village Idiot, that earnings season means that JP.MORGAN and other huge banks released their numbers, so congrats on celebrating the super wealthy making more.

You and Dion should really sit down and get your taking points straight, since you 2 idiots are the only ones who ever like the others posts.

You are aware, are you not, Village Idiot, that earnings season means that JP.MORGAN and other huge banks released their numbers, so congrats on celebrating the super wealthy making more.

You and Dion should really sit down and get your taking points straight, since you 2 idiots are the only ones who ever like the others posts.
Everyone is making more.

I saw where the Government said that last month was the best economic numbers in over 30 years.... Wow... Imagine the luck that a government that had overestimated jobs by over 1 million the last 2 years would miraculously come up with amazing economic numbers just 29 days before the election... LOL.

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
My buddy who lives in Louisville, ha affordable housing put in his subdivision a few years ago. Crime has become worse.

He just sent me a video of a future doctor/scholar with a shirt covering his mouth as he casually was in my buddy’s driveway scoping the house next door even with the motion light lighting up the whole area.

No peace can be had. GD, Democrat Party is a cancer to this country, intentionally ruins cities, neighborhoods, allows crime to be rampant and criminals to be emboldened.

I did assure my friend to not worry though and that diversity is our strength.

I've been a HOB member since 2007 so I never frequented any of the free boards because I didn't see the point when I was paying for one. Then during the Joker era I started checking the Lair to see what free posters were saying about the situation since the HOB was split hard between the Joker haters and lovers. Found this place and created this account on a whim to occasionally chime in with a different viewpoint. Didn't end up participating much until the latest election blew up the known political world.

I want to tax the shit out of the top 1% who have more than all the rest of us combined, not "anyone who acquires any money". Maybe .1%, depends on the math. Big difference. Are you in the top 1%? Is a single person you know?
Blast from the past...

GZZsAxNWIAA2cQP

Going to be difficult to explain to that baby one day why Trump was so hated. As someone in the comments said 'Man of the People'

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT