POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do some research and quit your misinformation about people having to go across state lines to surgically get abortions. Surgical abortions are the minority procedure now. The majority of abortions are now performed medically through the use of pills acquired by telehealth with the practice increasing rapidly. Women just have to get on a zoom call now and go to the mailbox a day or two later to murder their child.
Hes like all of them. Lazy AF and just vomits out whatever MSM tells him.

** Newsflash from 'Abysmal Track Records' Department **

GZfzd1lXoAYC-Jr
Well, it’s a good thing the Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq have all doubled since dumpie lost.

Unemployment is also much improved since Dumpie lost

Dumpie didn’t have to deal with the FED jacking the fed funds rate 500 basis points.

Dumpie got to operate with a 0 fed funds rate

Last edited:
I cannot believe any sane person is voting for the president after 2020. There’s no real election and the president is not really in charge of anything. Just blow it all the frick up. My dream would be that nobody would show up for this pathetic pageant
Legit sentiment.

No it’s trump that’s convinced you of that despite all the evidence to the contrary, especially in 2020. But that’s what a cult is. Everyone else is lying.

I’d be willing to bet I’m more of a right winger than you trump or anyone else you know. F off pal
Not hard to be more right wing than Trump. But MAGA calls you a phony conserve when you point this out to them. I mean they did pick Trump over real conservative DeSantis.

Sitting this one out just like others before them did before and during the holocaust... congratulations. Now you can go sing your rolling stones tune with the Christianish lyrics and wait for another country to form just like this one did... except there won't be another one that will allow you to speak about your religion to anyone. You can let your neighbors starve, their daughters be raped, and leave those wanting to find God unable to hear His children's voices, all because the country you live in isn't perfect.

If you loved your neighbor as much as you love yourself, you'd want the best possible outcome for them to worship our Creator. If it were up to people like you, this country would NEVER have been founded, because someone had to defend your right to worship as you see fit. You were too selfish to do it for anyone else
I want revolution not voting. Voting is over

Not hard to be more right wing than Trump. But MAGA calls you a phony conserve when you point this out to them. I mean they did pick Trump over real conservative DeSantis.
It makes no difference. We saw it in 2020 already. Trump is either completely inept or he’s a fellow traveler. Either way he’s nonessential. The entire government is non essential

A real right wing candidate would never be allowed anywhere near the ballot. See these rigged elections begin with ballot access

Sleeper cells will probably continue making an appearance on this site until Election Day.
First of all it’s selection day. Secondly that’ll just be the beginning of the nightmare. Whatever one doesn’t get to sit on the iron throne the other sides gonna say they cheated

I will vote again when we have a new country in the mold of our founding and it matters. What we have in Washington is a disgusting criminal evil sewer and I want it flushed. And God is gonna destroy it for our own good; it’s happening as we speak
How profound…not voting until the country changes, but choosing not to vote in order to change said country. Onon’s message brought to you by the Kamala Harris Word Salad School of Culinary Arts.

Last edited:
How profound…not voting until the country changes, but choosing not to vote in order to change said country. This message brought to you by the Kamala Harris Word Salad School of Culinary Arts.
Who’s that? Another prostitute not running a damn thing there to distract you

How profound…not voting until the country changes, but choosing not to vote in order to change said country. Onon’s message brought to you by the Kamala Harris Word Salad School of Culinary Arts.

Nobody
And this is where you lose the farm. Trump literally took a bullet and showed up in the same place three months later. Trump cares more about America and its citizens than you will ever know. If Trump only cared about himself, he would have thrown up his hands a long time ago. He’s lost money, friends, been endlessly and relentlessly attacked from every single angle for 9 years now. Yet he’s out there literally putting his life at risk every time he steps out in public and hell, not so public too. It’s not “cultish” to see what the man has been put through and support him. I choose to support the candidate who is risking his life for us as opposed to the puppet. And no you aren’t dissuading anyone on here from voting. I’m fully aware of the globalist cabal and the WEF/UN agenda 2030 that has been put into hyper mode at the thought of Trump winning.
youre a loser not a hair on his head has been harmed. Someone else is always taking the bullet for him. He’s a rotten SOB like any politician. One big club and we ain’t in it. If you’re voting uniparty you’re part of the problem and don’t want real change. You’re just rooting for the jets over the giants and pressing a button. Wow big man

You know what I’ve come to understand is that people who still support Benedict Donald aren’t real right wingers. They’re not even real Americans. They just want to say their man is the king. They’re loyal to the stinking rotten government as long as their boy is sitting there doing everything the left would do or worse. What a disgusting joke. Complete controlled opposition

Nobody

youre a loser not a hair on his head has been harmed. Someone else is always taking the bullet for him. He’s a rotten SOB like any politician. One big club and we ain’t in it. If you’re voting uniparty you’re part of the problem and don’t want real change. You’re just rooting for the jets over the giants and pressing a button. Wow big man
So what are you doing besides not voting…?

So what are you doing besides not voting…?
well again nobody is. Nobody even knows for a fact it’s being counted. Whoever the next king with no clothes is has already been selected you might as well be arguing over game of thrones it’s equally scripted

My God, 2024 and this is the level of conversation we have stooped to. Seems to be a lot of teenage angst these days. Scrape this bastard off.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
well again nobody is. Nobody even knows for a fact it’s being counted
Ok. You’re on here calling everyone out for voting and being part of the problem. What is it you’re doing to force change that we can all emulate?

well again nobody is. Nobody even knows for a fact it’s being counted
Ok. You’re on here calling everyone out for voting and being part of the problem. What is it you’re doing to force change that we can all emulate?

He's wrong, he didn't understand his own link. Will you be this shocked to find out that Republicans in the first two years of Biden used it 336 times, breaking the Democrats' record for a Congress of 328 under the last two years of Trump?
I'd be shocked if you told the complete truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT