How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You aren't good at this.
Good at what? telling the truth that A) your vote doesn’t count. Whoever is gonna sit on the iron throne has already been chosen B) the president has absolutely zero power to change anything for the better, even if they wanted to which neither of these two do C) Trump was there in 2020 for the worst medical martial law tyranny we’ve ever seen. He’s completely to use his word nonessential. In fact the federal government in it’s entirety is non essential

My dream would be that nobody would show up whatsoever but I’ll settle for 100 million this time. More and more refusal each time until nobody participates in this freakin sham

Good at what? telling the truth that A) your vote doesn’t count. Whoever is gonna sit on the iron throne has already been chosen B) the president has absolutely zero power to change anything for the better, even if they wanted to which neither of these two do C) Trump was there in 2020 for the worst medical martial law tyranny we’ve ever seen. He’s completely to use his word nonessential. In fact the federal government in it’s entirety is non essential

Take your weak demoralization troll attempt elsewhere.
Listen. You aren't smart enough to pull this off.

The way the Communists take over is that nobody cares like is being suggested by a person above. That's what happened in the Soviet Union.
they’ve already taken over the president does not do anything. They have zero power. They’re a puppet for the unelected masters who have been running and ruining our lives for decades. You can fight at a local level but that’s all you can do the fed is gone

Take your weak demoralization troll attempt elsewhere.
Listen. You aren't smart enough to pull this off.
It’s not demoralization if you believe Christ is king then there’s no reason to care about these two puppet evildoers. They’re both dead. I guarantee you you’re gonna see a massive amount of people refuse to participate in this shit. Because God is changing hearts and minds

It’s not demoralization if you believe Christ is king then there’s no reason to care about these two puppet evildoers. They’re both dead. I guarantee you you’re gonna see a massive amount of people refuse to participate in this shit. Because God is changing hearts and minds
^ Now this is where the leftist troll attempts to persuade us that's he's a conservative Christian. Precious.

THEN DON'T VOTE.
But you can pound sand telling others not to vote.
You aren't as clever as you seem to think.
So, get mad, but I'll call this trolling nonsense out every time.

The irony and hypocrisy of someone posting in a political forum when they don't even have the fortitude to vote! Lol. What an idiot!! Clearly a Democrat or whiny RINO. CAN'T even call him a loaf, as that would be too complimentary. They're the equivalent of wet bread

Absolutely. Just another troll account. Already on ignore
I can’t think of one instance in my life that the president did anything good or beneficial for me personally. Not once with 5 different people. Always the country just gets worse

Now trump in 2020 was a a special case because he sold us out in such a way that it was unbelievable. You woke up and Anthony fauci was the dictator

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
The irony and hypocrisy of someone posting in a political forum when they don't even have the fortitude to vote! Lol. What an idiot!! Clearly a Democrat or whiny RINO. CAN'T even call him a loaf, as that would be too complimentary. They're the equivalent of wet bread
Why is it fortitude? Nobody’s voting. The next stooge for the deep state has already been selected. You’re watching reality television. It takes more courage to say enough of this con game I will not participate. Not one thing has changed from the rig job of 2020 other than probably millions more phony ballots have been printed

^ Now this is where the leftist troll attempts to persuade us that's he's a conservative Christian. Precious.

If anyone calling themselves moral, conservative, or Christian tells you that not doing what you can is meaningless because people are going to do bad things anyway, they are none of the above adjectives.

Christ illustrated for us through the parable of the Good Samaritan that we are responsible for others. They are more important than our feelings and fears. This simple parable and HIS LIFE tells us we cannot be good if we withhold our actions from helping others, even if we are killed for doing so. To not choose that which is more right when there are no other choices through which good can be done, in order to help your neighbor, is evil.

Voting does not mean you worship anyone or subscribe to an ideology. It is simply an objective process in which you decide which platform best matches your needs as a person and the country as a whole. Without someone who supports the rights of citizens over non-citizens, there is no country and soon will be no right to choose virtually anything.

At this point, I'm amazed the election is close or at least relatively close. Maybe it won't turn out to be. Not sure Harris even wants to win. I think she could be scared at the prospect.
Oh she definitely wants the power and fame of being POTUS. She just doesn’t want to do the work and is incapable of doing the work to achieve it. She’s never really had to do anything to get where she currently is. Falling up every step of the way.

The number of students is not increasing rapidly but the problems with the ones there have doubled.
More drugs, violence, weapons in schools along with more disrespect from the right wing politicians, MAGA parents, and society has caused huge discipline issues.
The kids are just a reflection of a dysfunctional and disrespectful society.
Those are the first words that come to mind when i think of you lefties. High functioning and respectful.

I can’t think of one instance in my life that the president did anything good or beneficial for me personally. Not once with 5 different people. Always the country just gets worse

Now trump in 2020 was a a special case because he sold us out in such a way that it was unbelievable. You woke up and Anthony fauci was the dictator
Oh look. The TDS distemper is already working it's way through the thinly woven facade. 😄
Jake Gyllenhaal Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

No it’s trump that’s convinced you of that despite all the evidence to the contrary, especially in 2020. But that’s what a cult is. Everyone else is lying.

I’d be willing to bet I’m more of a right winger than you trump or anyone else you know. F off pal

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
If anyone calling themselves moral, conservative, or Christian tells you that not doing what you can is meaningless because people are going to do bad things anyway, they are none of the above adjectives.

Christ illustrated for us through the parable of the Good Samaritan that we are responsible for others. They are more important than our feelings and fears. This simple parable and HIS LIFE tells us we cannot be good if we withhold our actions from helping others, even if we are killed for doing so. To not choose that which is more right when there are no other choices through which good can be done, in order to help your neighbor, is evil.

Voting does not mean you worship anyone or subscribe to an ideology. It is simply an objective process in which you decide which platform best matches your needs as a person and the country as a whole. Without someone who supports the rights of citizens over non-citizens, there is no country and soon will be no right to choose virtually anything.
I will vote again when we have a new country in the mold of our founding and it matters. What we have in Washington is a disgusting criminal evil sewer and I want it flushed. And God is gonna destroy it for our own good; it’s happening as we speak

No it’s trump that’s convinced you of that despite all the evidence to the contrary, especially in 2020. But that’s what a cult is. Everyone else is lying.

I’d be willing to bet I’m more of a right winger than you trump or anyone else you know. F off pal
Very Christian.
Could you log off for a few, so Sam or karl can chime in as well? TIA.

We have had thousands and thousands more of these 'glitches' since then.

"That ‘glitch’ certainly had a negative impact on my life," Amanda Kiefer, who suffered a brutal attack at the hands of an illegal immigrant in 2008 while she walked down the street with friends, said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "It would be easier to believe it was a mistake if Democrats in San Francisco didn’t have a long history of enabling illegal immigration, choosing not to prosecute illegal immigrant criminals and refusal to deport anyone."

"It wasn’t a "glitch" that the Biden Harris administration has let in millions of illegal immigrants, including tens of thousands of known, convicted criminals and those on the terror watch list. At a certain point, it can’t be incompetence, it’s intentional. Harris doesn’t care about Americans’ safety."

Then San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris, in a resurfaced speech, blamed a "glitch" in the system while discussing the attack on Kiefer.

"But whenever you're rolling out something new, there will at some point become apparent that there is a mistake or a glitch in the design, and when you're in these kinds of positions, that mistake or glitch is on the front page of the paper," Harris said

"And so you have to take a knock for that," Harris said in the speech. "When I rolled out Back on Track, I took a big political hit, when a couple of years later, it turned out, especially in criminal law, because when you're taking, when you're doing innovation in the criminal justice system.

Kiefer was brutally attacked by 20-year-old Alexander Izaguirre, an illegal immigrant, while she walked with friends down a San Francisco street in 2008. Izaguirre stole her purse and then attempted to run her down in a waiting SUV, fracturing her skull.

Izaguirre had been arrested a few months prior to the attack on drug charges but was able to roam free, thanks to the program launched by Harris.

Is this Joey Behar or Keith Olbermann gracing us with their presence?
But seriously log off for a few, so Sam can get some work in. 😄
Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump
See that’s a false equivalency. Because I don’t like the 2 left wing candidates they allow us to choose from out of a country of 400 million people I’m a leftist? That’s ridiculous. Like all presidential selections both parties are exactly the same... puppets who will do what they’re told or the government will replace them with someone who will. JFK found that out the hard way. You’ve been voting for the lesser of two evils for how long so why are you surprised the government is evil or think you’re gonna have a savior in government

Apparently the jew pope is sticking his nose in telling Catholics they’re required to vote? see that’s gonna be the next thing. Enough people are gonna say I refuse and they’ll start trying to make it a requirement lol. Almost guaranteed

Christ spoke harshly to hypocrites like you I don’t see what’s not Christian about telling the truth about this Benedict Donald, who is no friend to anyone except the guy he sees in the mirror
You’ve convinced me. I’m now ready to vote for globalism and to give the government total control over our lives and thank it for destroying our culture by importing the third world.

Thank you, government!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT