ADVERTISEMENT

UK v Gonzaga in Seattle, best seats?

Oct 19, 2022
I live out west and don't get to see many UK games, so I'm thinking of going to Seattle for the game against Gonzaga. Has anyone been in that arena before? Among seats that are available there really isn't a huge price difference, $55 - $120 but of course I don't want to overspend unnecessarily. I'll be getting two tickets. I'm hoping someone is familiar with the arena and can recommend a seating section, or just generally recommend where you think the best sight lines will be among these options! Or do we know yet if there's a UK side and a Gonzaga side? Can't figure out how to embed a photo but here's the link to Ticketmaster... Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Everyone has different opinions on seating, but i find the corner sections are terrible and id rather watch it at home.

Straight in the middle is obviously best, but the touchdown areas aren't bad.

If middle lower isn't available, id prefer upper 50 yard line views vs down low behind the backboards.

And if youre willing to pay a bit extra, StubHub will get you just about anywhere but they'll gig you good for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT