How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

275052276_4858048197563533_3064561836314774469_n.jpg

Please don’t allow yourselves to be drug down the abortion wormhole with Sam and Dion. It’s all Sam and Dems care about thus why every political conversation leads to the subject. It’s a settled issue. Let them wallow in it. Dion doesn’t even care about abortion, he just sees it as an avenue to push marxism on people.

If you (some random person reading the thread) can't discern their error from reading their "argument," you need some serious time doing some serious introspection.

The same could be said for almost any issue, but the abortion one could be the most glaring.

Always spreading fear and disinformation. Buncha chicken littles.

dIsInFoRmAtIoN!11!! You shameless, dishonorable lying sack of excrement.

This scumbag takeover move is the most important issue in the election. If demo☭rats somehow win this time, future elections will be meaningless. Your dream dEmOcRaCy!11!!!

Those are government numbers on the number of illegals strategically dropped into swing states. They always vote majority demo☭rat when given legal status, which is top priority for you filth. This strategy permanently turned California blue when it happened there. You, of course know all this.

I actually thought you may just own it since it's your scumbag party doing it, but no, you have to shamelessly avoid it using one of your fav deflections.

GFY

Yes it’s a problem. Its callled the Logan Act. Doesn’t matter what fantasy world Trump lives in, he’s not President. Putin is at war with one of our allies. Trump can’t be engaging in diplomacy with him. Jesus Christ.
Call Mueller! More 'Russian' anonymous bs.
Not a single original idea among your leftist clown car.
You've jumped the Russian shark 5 years ago.
If the Logan act was ever enforced John Kerry wouldn't see the light of day again.

The problem is that your side picked the wrong candidate if you were truly interested in winning the election easily and putting your agenda in place. Any other Republican primary candidate would have won in a landslide. The Republicans brought this close election on themselves and it’s entertaining to watch you guys scratch your heads trying to figure out why the race is close.
Theres some truth to this. I think Haley would be up huge right now.

But isn't it better to choose your candidate, rather than have one shoved down your throat without being elected by the people? I mean, the Dems and media demolished her 4 years ago in the primaries saying she's too stupid and inexperienced. Now she's a genius and will turn this country around? She was 100% chosen by Biden due to her skin color and sex. She was not chosen as a brilliant running mate, it was simply to buy the black/women vote. You dont find that odd?

Bottom line, we already had 4 years of Trump. We've had 4 years of Biden. Trumps 4 were better, even with Covid.

That's purely your own opinion and how you interpret the nature of the existence of fetal homicide laws.
No, it isn't. Wyoming, for example, didn't have a fetal homicide law until 2021. Before that there were several murders of pregnant women. None of them were charged with two murders. Because they couldn't be. Now they can be.
These laws implicitly recognize that fetuses have value as human beings deserving of protection. There is nothing in the laws that states "fetuses are not human." These are laws specifically designed to protect them. Just as though within the law we have "protected classes" of citizens. Just because those laws are specific to them, doesn't mean the law is saying they aren't human. Show me in any of those laws where it says "fetuses are not human"?
And why would we need these "laws specifically designed to protect them" if fetuses were already defined as persons under the law? We wouldn't, as the general homicide would already protect them.

Last edited:

But isn't it better to choose your candidate, rather than have one shoved down your throat without being elected by the people? I mean, the Dems and media demolished her 4 years ago in the primaries saying she's too stupid and inexperienced. Now she's a genius and will turn this country around? She was 100% chosen by Biden due to her skin color and sex. She was not chosen as a brilliant running mate, it was simply to buy the black/women vote.

Bottom line, we already had 4 years of Trump. We've had 4 years of Biden. Trumps 4 were better, even with Covid.
Respectfully disagree. If Haley were the candidate right now, you'd hear she is "worse than Hitler" and "she doesn't truly understand women's issues", etc. The arguments do not have to be based in reality or even have to make sense. For example, they accused Milquetoast Romney of literally wanting to put black people back in chains and of being a womanizer. Gimme a break on both counts. Further, it doesn't matter ... we are where we are. At least the Pubs got to vote for their candidate ... irony: the "biggest" threat to duhmockracy actually won through a democratic process.

Up is down, down is up. yada yada yada...

But isn't it better to choose your candidate, rather than have one shoved down your throat without being elected by the people? I mean, the Dems and media demolished her 4 years ago in the primaries saying she's too stupid and inexperienced. Now she's a genius and will turn this country around? She was 100% chosen by Biden due to her skin color and sex. She was not chosen as a brilliant running mate, it was simply to buy the black/women vote. You dont find that odd?

Hailey, another neocon Warhawk POS? It would be like 2012 where we were gonna get effed either way.

Wondering at what point key cogs in the fraud wheel decide the risk is not worth the reward. You have to be pretty goddam confident Kamabla is going to win and you aren’t going to get caught if you are going to participate in the democrat fraud at this point. After the Biden admin lawfare and years of pretending the fraud didn’t exist, you’d have to assume Trump’s DOJ will be throwing the book at everyone if he overcomes the margin of fraud.
See my post above:

"At what point do we use the guns?"

It isn't a person though. It's a fetus. If you want to make it one you have to legally define it as such. As I said from the beginning. What's so hard about this that you're missing?
But a toddler is a person? Once again your side engages in magical philosophy that something a few inches south of a vagina is a human being, but a few inches still north makes it a not a human being. If I take a DNA swab, take it to a lab and ask them what it is, it's coming back as 100% Homo Sapien 100% of the time. The DNA lab isn't wrong. Your warped and convenient thinking is.

dIsInFoRmAtIoN!11!! You shameless, dishonorable lying sack of excrement.

This scumbag takeover move is the most important issue in the election. If demo☭rats somehow win this time, future elections will be meaningless. Your dream dEmOcRaCy!11!!!

Those are government numbers on the number of illegals strategically dropped into swing states. They always vote majority demo☭rat when given legal status, which is top priority for you filth. This strategy permanently turned California blue when it happened there. You, of course know all this.

I actually thought you may just own it since it's your scumbag party doing it, but no, you have to shamelessly avoid it using one of your fav deflections.

GFY
Idiot. California was blue long before immigrants had any impact there.
So ironic using the traditional Commie symbol for Dems while your clown was passing out free Covid tests to Putin before giving them to Americans in need.
Republicans have morphed into this weirdo combo of Commie, Antifa and Fascism.
The Dems are the only responsible political party left in America.

No, it isn't. Wyoming, for example, didn't have a fetal homicide law until 2021. Before that there were several murders of pregnant women. None of them were charged with two murders. Because they couldn't be. Now they can be.
When the law came in to existence adds no weight to your argument that it isn't just your opinion as to why the law was passed. Why would it be so important to be able to charge people for a double murder if they are only killing one person and a clump of cells?
And why would we need these "laws specifically designed to protect them" if fetuses were already defined as persons under the law? We wouldn't, as the general homicide would already protect them.
Why do we need "hate crime laws" to protect homosexuals when there are already laws against doing the same thing to any "HUMANS?" There are special laws designed for different classes of people. Doesn't mean they aren't people. I'll argue that fetuses are just a "protected class" like LGBTQ people and minorities. They are all "human" regardless of what special laws are made to protect them.

So ironic using the traditional Commie symbol for Dems while your clown was passing out free Covid tests to Putin before giving them to Americans in need.
🤣

California regularly elected Pub candidates until demographic changes in the 90s. There will NEVER be a Pub elected in that state again. demo☭rats will see to that. They OWN the state with super-majorities. Look, you don't even acknowledge facts, so GFY.

The only thing demo☭rats are good at is underhandedly gaining power, pushing Marxism, and brainwashing weak emotional idiots like you.

But a toddler is a person? Once again your side engages in magical philosophy that something a few inches south of a vagina is a human being, but a few inches still north makes it a not a human being. If I take a DNA swab, take it to a lab and ask them what it is, it's coming back as 100% Homo Sapien 100% of the time. The DNA lab isn't wrong. Your warped and convenient thinking is.
The question isn't one of when it becomes a human homo sapiens. The question is when it becomes a legal person with legal rights. Toddlers have rights, fetuses don't. Legal status is conveyed upon birth. The rights of the mother trump the fetus before that, as it doesn't have rights.

Reactions: sambowieshin
California regularly elected Pub candidates until demographic changes in the 90s. There will NEVER be a Pub elected in that state again. demo☭rats will see to that. They OWN the state with super-majorities. Look, you don't even acknowledge facts, so GFY.

The only thing demo☭rats are good at is underhandedly gaining power, pushing Marxism, and brainwashing weak emotional idiots like you.
TrumPutin Commie Party.
Russia, Russia, Russia.
No wonder Trump won't back Ukraine. 🤬

He was living in Oklahoma City. Probably would have gotten a couple of shots off before many of the other people there would have taken him out. You can both open and conceal carry in Oklahoma and when I am out, I see guns on hips all of the time. I carry when I am out with my wife and daughter.

TrumPutin Commie Party.
Russia, Russia, Russia.
No wonder Trump won't back Ukraine. 🤬
Still has nothing to do with what I posted. Quit being an ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT