POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Kommila puppet is exposed to the ignorant masses on 60 Minutes😯for causing the illegal invasion.

Most demo☭rats won't care because they are all brainwashed morons. But maybe a few still have a brain cell or two left?

Every interview she does is said to be “ending her campaign” or “the nail in the coffin” for her. Yet here we are with a race still too close to call when it should be an epic landslide for Trump.

Israelis have been killing Palestinians for decades. They occupy their lands. Are you arguing they've been at war for almost a hundred years? Kinda changes the perspective on 10/7 then, doesn't it? No, they slaughter with impunity because they're outside the legal mechanisms that would hold them accountable. Not because it's allowed by war.
Dude, you are totally changing the subject to something completely unrelated in order to avoid my point. Is this you Kamala?

Maybe I need to dumb it down for you. If an illegal alien from Mexico crosses the boarder and I shoot and kill him for no reason related to self defense, is that or is it not illegal? He has no social security number, isn't a dependent of any American citizen. By your logic he has no rights. But I would still be arrested for killing him without a justifiable cause. Right?

i forgot our economy is the stock market. I guess that would make Obama the most economically successful President in our history.
GZZQuxfWQAASEzQ

Ah, good old Nancy.

Last edited:
Dude, you are totally changing the subject to something completely unrelated in order to avoid my point. Is this you Kamala?

Maybe I need to dumb it down for you. If an illegal alien from Mexico crosses the boarder and I shoot and kill him for no reason related to self defense, is that or is it not illegal? He has no social security number, isn't a dependent of any American citizen. By your logic he has no rights. But I would still be arrested for killing him without a justifiable cause. Right?
No, he has the rights given to him by our Constitution when he enters the US. It specifies that all persons in the US have those rights. Not fetuses. Just not the rights reserved for citizens. Fly to Palestine, kill a Palestinian, then see what happens to you when you come home. Hint: nothing, unless Israel desires different.

I'm apparently not the one who needs it dumbed down.

No, he has the rights given to him by our Constitution when he enters the US. It specifies that all persons in the US have those rights. Not fetuses. Just not the rights reserved for citizens. Fly to Palestine, kill a Palestinian, then see what happens to you when you come home. Hint: nothing, unless Israel desires different.

I'm apparently not the one who needs it dumbed down.
I'm not talking about Palestine. I couldn't give two shits what happens there. I'm talking about the US where I'm a citizen. And yes, as soon as you are on US soil you have the right not to be murdered. A fetus in the US is on US soil, therefore has the same right not to be murdered, whether it has a social security number or not is meaningless, which is the point you were trying to argue.

Spartanburg, North Carolina Sheriff, Chuck Wright, told journalist Sara Carter that the Biden/ Kamala regime instructed the residents in his devastated town of Chimney Rock to: “Use their phones and computers to apply for the $750 FEMA’s assistance.” Quite the task without service or electricity…

The sheriff told Ms Carter to send this message to the White House: “If you’re going to do the things you’ve been talking about doing, we just say, ‘Stay out of the way and let the good men and women around the mountain area in the foothills take care of our own, because you’re nothing more than a boat anchor’”

Every interview she does is said to be “ending her campaign” or “the nail in the coffin” for her. Yet here we are with a race still too close to call when it should be an epic landslide for Trump.
The problem is that your side picked the wrong candidate if you were truly interested in winning the election easily and putting your agenda in place. Any other Republican primary candidate would have won in a landslide. The Republicans brought this close election on themselves and it’s entertaining to watch you guys scratch your heads trying to figure out why the race is close.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackish_Mamba
I'm not talking about Palestine. I couldn't give two shits what happens there. I'm talking about the US where I'm a citizen. And yes, as soon as you are on US soil you have the right not to be murdered. A fetus in the US is on US soil, therefore has the same right not to be murdered, whether it has a social security number or not is meaningless, which is the point you were trying to argue.
It isn't a person though. It's a fetus. If you want to make it one you have to legally define it as such. As I said from the beginning. What's so hard about this that you're missing?

JFC when will you people stop believing you can teach these idiot trolls anything? All you do is clutter up the thread with replies to blocked morons.

The Haitians are legal but that hasn't stopped the hate and bomb threats.

Another take from City Journal.

A Troubled Place​

In Charleroi, Pennsylvania, the local population grapples with a surge of Haitian migrants.

Among the city’s old guard, frustrations are starting to boil over. Instead of being used to revitalize these communities, these residents argue, resources get redirected to the new arrivals, who undercut wages, drive rents up, and, so far, have failed to assimilate. Worst of all, these residents say, they had no choice—there was never a vote on the question of migration; it simply materialized.....

Reactions: Blackish_Mamba
It isn't a person though. It's a fetus. If you want to make it one you have to legally define it as such. As I said from the beginning. What's so hard about this that you're missing?
And the original argument was that, because a fetus has it's own human DNA, then it is a person. You circumvented that with some bullshit about it not being a person because it didn't have a social security number.

Reactions: SDC888
The problem is that your side picked the wrong candidate if you were truly interested in winning the election easily and putting your agenda in place. Any other Republican primary candidate would have won in a landslide. The Republicans brought this close election on themselves and it’s entertaining to watch you guys scratch your heads trying to figure out why the race is close.

Hahaha this fool is voting for an utter moron with a 70 IQ. Stupid.

Bushrod is unburdened by what has been. Bushrod grew up in a home. It has four walls. It sits on a lot. A lot that is on grass. Grass that is now on tracked dirt. Dirt comes from the ground. It holds holds his trailer. His trailer is one single wide. A wide that is not double nor zero. It is what is was suppose to be. A home for a middle class family

And the original argument was that, because a fetus has it's own human DNA, then it is a person. You circumvented that with some bullshit about it not being a person because it didn't have a social security number.
That was Sam. It isn't a person under our legal system because it hasn't been defined as such by the law. The SS#, tax dependency, car pool lane, whatever else are just examples of that status quo. Fetuses are not legally persons. Like I said, you can try to change that, maybe by offering the unique DNA as evidence, but unless/until you succeed in changing the law that's the way it is. Dogs are alive, present in the USA, and have unique DNA. They are not persons with legal rights. You can endeavor to change the law to make it so, but until then they're dogs.

That was Sam. It isn't a person under our legal system because it hasn't been defined as such by the law. The SS#, tax dependency, car pool lane, whatever else are just examples of that status quo. Fetuses are not legally persons. Like I said, you can try to change that, maybe by offering the unique DNA as evidence, but unless/until you succeed in changing the law that's the way it is. Dogs are alive, present in the USA, and have unique DNA. They are not persons with legal rights. You can endeavor to change the law to make it so, but until then they're dogs.
Dogs don't have human DNA. Human fetuses do. There isn't anything in law that says they aren't legal persons. In fact, some states will prosecute you for two murders if you kill a pregnant mother. With the rightful overturning of Roe V Wade, there is more legal precedent that states a human fetus is a legal person than not.

Reactions: exemjr
Dogs don't have human DNA. Human fetuses do. There isn't anything in law that says they aren't legal persons. In fact, some states will prosecute you for two murders if you kill a pregnant mother. With the rightful overturning of Roe V Wade, there is more legal precedent that states a human fetus is a legal person than not.
Wrong. We've been over this a hundred times, but think about it for yourself. Why would a state need a fetal homicide law if fetuses were already people? It'd be covered by regular homicide already. Fetal homicide laws are a specific carveout that only exist because fetuses aren't people. They prove my point, not support yours.

They have to keep the polls close to be able to sell the steal. Although i feel like we’re in Venezuelan territory now. They don’t care if we know.

GD, the left and their little toys are all about some chaos.

What else you got? So far, we got two assassination attempts, another couple of threats, some supposed Iranian plots, tried to remove the guy from the ballot, raided his home, tried to imprison him, flooded the country with illegals and put them on the voter rolls, got international votes coming in, replaced your candidate, an ISIS plot on Election Day.

Between all of this and trying to get rid of X and campaigning to get rid of the constitution and stack the SCOTUS, you’re clearly the good guys, Dems.

Please don’t allow yourselves to be drug down the abortion wormhole with Sam and Dion. It’s all Sam and Dems care about thus why every political conversation leads to the subject. It’s a settled issue. Let them wallow in it. Dion doesn’t even care about abortion, he just sees it as an avenue to push marxism on people.

Please don’t allow yourselves to be drug down the abortion wormhole with Sam and Dion. It’s all Sam and Dems care about thus why every political conversation leads to the subject. It’s a settled issue. Let them wallow in it. Dion doesn’t even care about abortion, he just sees it as an avenue to push marxism on people.
I care about our constitutional rights. If they can come for that one, they can come for others.

Maybe the polls are flawed.

If the media was 80-20 in terms of fairness, this would be an epic blowout.

I wonder ... when the lefties make an argument that the haitians are here "legally", they are reinforcing the problem? That this invasion is sanctioned by the admin? Or are they too stupid to realize that?

I wonder ... when the lefties make an argument that the haitians are here "legally", they are reinforcing the problem? That this invasion is sanctioned by the admin? Or are they too stupid to realize that?
I thought y'all only cared about illegal immigration? That's what so many claim... 🤣

Wrong. We've been over this a hundred times, but think about it for yourself. Why would a state need a fetal homicide law if fetuses were already people? It'd be covered by regular homicide already. Fetal homicide laws are a specific carveout that only exist because fetuses aren't people. They prove my point, not support yours.
That's purely your own opinion and how you interpret the nature of the existence of fetal homicide laws. These laws implicitly recognize that fetuses have value as human beings deserving of protection. There is nothing in the laws that states "fetuses are not human." These are laws specifically designed to protect them. Just as though within the law we have "protected classes" of citizens. Just because those laws are specific to them, doesn't mean the law is saying they aren't human. Show me in any of those laws where it says "fetuses are not human"?

I thought y'all only cared about illegal immigration? That's what so many claim... 🤣
This is on the same plane of immoral nonsense as ramming through changes to voting laws right before an election and then driving a Mack truck through the new loopholes.

“They were legal votes!”

Duplicitous, to say the least. I hope every one of them gets sent back and has to use the process that all immigrants are supposed to use.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT