Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GZQsRVWXkAAL4de

• Angry
Reactions: UKUGA
So you ok with the government chopping off your di** since it's not part of your body?
But that is part of my body..
A fetus is a whole, other human being. In the same vein—if a an adult person wants to get a ton of tattoos and piercings and cut off pieces of their anatomy —their body, their choice. Once you conceive a child, the game and approach changes.

One thing that I wish our legislators would understand, is that there are some exceptions in pregnancy which require a certain medical procedure

Last edited:
It's not murder to remove a part of your own body.
You know my view on you aborting the hell out of your supporters. I wish you'd ramp it up. The numbers being higher would be amazing as I am sure you'd agree.

But science says that the "object" inside the birthing person (using your description so we can have a cordial dialogue) has a completely different set of chromosomes and what-not. It does reside inside the birthing person (man or woman) much like an illegal alien inhabits a house as a squatter. Can you murder a squatter? Lets at least be honest as to its status....um kay.

So you ok with the government chopping off your di** since it's not part of your body?
The comparison of a male body part to a baby is the epitome of weird. Even weirder is actually posting that on an internet message board that will ensure it lives on forever. In all seriousness, with no trolling or humor involved, you need to get some help from a qualified therapist as soon as possible.

So our national debt is up to $35 trillion. There are just over $250 million US adults (so taxpayers). This means on average, EVERY adult US citizen owes $140K.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah we're on the verge of an economic collapse. I think Rand Paul said Social Security and Medicare will go bankrupt in the near future and no one is doing anything about it.

The comparison of a male body part to a baby is the epitome of weird. Even weirder is actually posting that on an internet message board that will ensure it lives on forever. In all seriousness, with no trolling or humor involved, you need to get some help from a qualified therapist as soon as possible.
Sam's a troll or the village idiot take your pick.

Reactions: exemjr and cole854
The epitome of weird as hell is being hyper focused with laws that try to give the state full control over people's doctors, healthcare decisions, and reproductive body parts.
That is weird AF.
Nobody is forcing you to have abortions control freaks.

Heh, I watched "Blunder Bowl" on TV. B/W TV.
I was 6 months old so I missed it. When I was 9, I bought a book at the school book fair "Countdown to the 13 Super Bowls" and I read that thing so many times until the pages were falling out. A chapter for each of the first 13 and I knew the history back and forth. Super Bowl XI (Raiders/Vikings) was the first one I have any memory of but the next year Cowboys/Broncos I have clear memories of.

Wow !! KJP just got cornered by Peter Doocey, lied through her teeth, tossed some word salad and left.

He said they've said that Congress needs to reconvene to give more money to NC but they didn't need to convene to give 157M to Lebanson........ ?

She got defensive, hopped across a bed of nails and left. I guarantee you she left so she could go vomit as even she knows it just isn't right what they are doing and what she has to answer to.

Last edited:
But that is part of my body..
A fetus is a whole, other human being. In the same vein—if a an adult person wants to get a ton of tattoos and piercings and cut off pieces of their anatomy —their body, their choice. Once you conceive a child, the game and approach changes.

One thing that I wish our legislators would understand, is that there are some exceptions in pregnancy which require a certain medical procedure

The legislators DO UNDERSTAND that and there are clear and legal pathways for a pregnancy that would end the life of the mother to be terminated. We need to stop listening to the lies of these trolls posting them. Everyone I know in the health care field says the same thing. IF THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER IS THREATENED, THE PREGNANCY CAN BE TERMINATED. (Life NOT lifestyle, not livelihood, and THREATENED AS IN the mother may cease to exist as a living human being ((or DIE, as it's known to rational people))

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT