POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think someone who's extreme enough to shoot a former president in a suicide run much cares about the incrementalist difference between Trump and Biden in the 2024 election, do you?
GZP_tlwXgAAw-8k

Way to build that wall, dump.
Plenty got built despite the lefts continued efforts to block it completely. Hard to imagine how well off this country would be had the left just worked with Trump pre-Covid for the betterment of our country instead of trying to take him down every single second of the day. It’s obvious the left doesn’t want the best for this country so will lump you into that as well. Feel sorry for your family as you take care of everyone else first before your family sees anything from you. If you say that’s not true and you take care of your family first then that is exactly the way it should be here for our country.

Plenty got built despite the lefts continued efforts to block it completely. Hard to imagine how well off this country would be had the left just worked with Trump pre-Covid for the betterment of our country instead of trying to take him down every single second of the day. It’s obvious the left doesn’t want the best for this country so will lump you into that as well. Feel sorry for your family as you take care of everyone else first before your family sees anything from you. If you say that’s not true and you take care of your family first then that is exactly the way it should be here for our country.
Dump had control of the house and senate. He promised to build the wall and didn’t ****ing do it. End of story.

All lies right?

Down ballot anyone? I'd vote for a known criminal versus a thieving politician....

Not really. His examples of how to treat your fellow man are wonderful.
He doesn't advocate violence.
He does advocate for loving your neighbor, feeding the poor, treating immigrants with respect, taking care of sick, and sharing your wealth with those in need.
He would be considered a left wing Democrat today. That's why I follow his teachings and so should you.

It is awesome when political parties and their zealots attempt to enlist Jesus to their politics. 🤦‍♂️

If you don’t think Jesus is our sovereign God and King, regardless of the outcome of any election, you probably are something other than a Bible believer and follower of Christ.

So our national debt is up to $35 trillion. There are just over $250 million US adults (so taxpayers). This means on average, EVERY adult US citizen owes $140K.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't owe shit. Our so called government ran by intellectual midgets does. Unfortunately when we default or turn into the Weimar Republic we are all going to suffer. Meanwhile hundreds of billions keep going to Ukraine and everywhere else every month. Americans are being robbed blind.

Reactions: UK_fan_41102
Every government department needs to be replaced with new leadership and re-organized to get back to dealing with reality.

Republicans are passing highly restrictive abortion laws with science as a basis...

There. FIFY.

If you would like to read scripture together in another thread, I will be happy to join you. That offer stands, but until you read and attempt to study, it is probably best that you not speak for God or present as some kind of expert. It does not serve you or anyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT