ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
When should season tickets start showing up in your UK Athletics account? It seems that in years past they have been in there by now.

Reactions: ORCAT
Good question. I've already made payments for this season but no notice about tickets yet and we're nearing the middle of October. Should have been notified by now.

Good question. I've already made payments for this season but no notice about tickets yet and we're nearing the middle of October. Should have been notified by now.
I always pay mine off in one payment and was pretty sure I had received notice by now in previous years. I got the "bonuses" for paying off by the early date but still nothing about the tickets themselves and we are only 16 days away from the first exhibition.

Reactions: ORCAT
Did anyone get a call about upgrades this year? Normally late Sept I get a call and all has been quiet.
I put in for an upgrade as well but have not heard anything on it either. I don't think I received a call last year either when I was able to move down a couple rows.

I find it incredibly arrogant and customer unfriendly that they have not announced game times 16 days before the season starts . They obviously believe fans don’t have any other events to schedule around and that they are all important .
12/7 game time rule in football is why we gave up 6 season tickets after forty plus years of tailgating . Traveling baseball was more important to me .
The ADs and TV Gods just don’t care about anything except money . And then they wonder why attendance is down . Tone deaf they are .

I always pay mine off in one payment and was pretty sure I had received notice by now in previous years. I got the "bonuses" for paying off by the early date but still nothing about the tickets themselves and we are only 16 days away from the first exhibition.
I received my early renewal bonuses to but I always do the payments to make it easier on the bank account, I guess, lol. Still, getting very close to the season's first game with no notice of tickets. Also, I've received zero feedback about upgraded seats I requested.

Any of you season tickets holders wanna tell us fans that live to far away to consider tickets what a range is for the cost of season tickets?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT